Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting

Discussion on Botting within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/07/2006, 12:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
tombstone got owned ^^

didnt know he was only 13yrs old o.O
Old 08/07/2006, 12:56   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Aug 6 2006, 22:53
My Final Statement(s):
If you have anything against botters or botting, then don't.
If you have no life and like to click the mouse button all day, play CO.
if u hav a life, dun play CO, ever. stay away from online games, live Ur life n we wont hav to worry abt ppl complaining when their bots get pked.

Hell if u hav a life n dun play CO at all, we wont b havin this thread in the first place.

This is not a rant nor a flame, jus tryin to let some ppl know that you cant hav Everything.
Old 08/07/2006, 13:05   #18

that captain obvious is gay the 1 the 1 from that cell phone commertial was hilarious THAT FIRE IS HOT!!!, THAT WATER IS WET, ICE CREAM IS STICKY!
Old 08/07/2006, 18:40   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Aug 7 2006, 05:17
I now understand. Its final, I just dont make a good CO player.
... Or a good writer

@ FlameZ: Really, I hadn't noticed.

@ jameson: Amen.
Old 08/07/2006, 19:36   #20

This is so stupid...but I had to read it.
Anyways let's keep this going! Flame on!
Old 08/07/2006, 20:24   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by jameson+Aug 7 2006, 12:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jameson @ Aug 7 2006, 12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KatsuAkimoto@Aug 6 2006, 22:53
My Final Statement(s):
If you have anything against botters or botting, then don't.
If you have no life and like to click the mouse button all day, play CO.
if u hav a life, dun play CO, ever. stay away from online games, live Ur life n we wont hav to worry abt ppl complaining when their bots get pked.

Hell if u hav a life n dun play CO at all, we wont b havin this thread in the first place.

This is not a rant nor a flame, jus tryin to let some ppl know that you cant hav Everything. [/b][/quote]
1.He wasnt complaining about getting pked
2.Us botters would like to lvl up and kill other people to make it fun
3.His point on the "we dont play this game to look cool" is excellent if you go out with ur friends a lot and have a life then you can know what this is.
4.KatsuAkimoto we have the same exact beliefs to each thing
Old 08/07/2006, 20:27   #22

KatsuAkimoto. Ownage.
Old 08/07/2006, 23:52   #23

G-Unot, Thank you.
You are right, I did not complain about getting pked, I think that was the threadstarter:P
Old 09/14/2006, 02:09   #24

how did u get the bot
Old 09/14/2006, 10:13   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Aug 7 2006, 11:17
If (your.life==false)
{
int hours=9999;
your.life -= hours;
plays_CO=true;
cout<<your.life;
cin.get();
}

^ that was beautiful....

and i agree with all that your saying.. if your botting just to gain lvls because the game has gotten... boring... then i see no harm in it... the game does get boring... theres no doubt in that... theres times where ive qui playing for a week because i just get overall bored with the game.... when ya come back its just as boring as when you left... ive got 3 chars... none of which are too high of a lvl cause i dont bot... but the same repetitive thing does get boring... leaving your char in tg for hours gets boring... if you bot so that you can find interesting things to do later... by all means go for it... if you spawn hogging i might pk ya... if your in your own little place not takin everything ive got no problems with it... the only difference between leavin your char in tg and botting is the char is actually out in the game... and your doin better then ya would in tg... botting for some reasons doesnt really pose a problem... most people dont even realize others are botting... so i dont see what the deal is here... botting is just something youll have to get used to... you prolly wont even notice if it the person isnt bein a scam about it... so uhhh all of your rants about how bad it is are childish... deal with it...

as i said i dont bot so i guess the whole mentallity thing doesnt apply there... now does it?
Old 09/14/2006, 18:01   #26

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I bot when I am playing other games.

To say botting should be allowed and it dnt give advantages is just pure 100 pc bullshit.

When you make an account you agree not to bot. Tq has every right to harrass you as does every single player.

You should nto complain if you bot for 2 sec and every single player on the server starts kosing you and flaming you and then gm's delete all your items, give you 30k pk pts and rename your char to ImaGayFucker

its their right to do so as you broke the rules. To say otherwise is just retarted. Seriously, think about it k?

And Ps: lvling is boring as hell and everyone knows it. Lvling manualy while somewhat silly is the way its ment to be done. I've done it lots (even now I do it some) and I used to hunt quite a bit while atk almost every day..... I dont anymore because I dont play co much. I just kinda mess around and talk to friends. I dont even bot much. I enjoy conquer as a communications network and a fun lil passtime. To think of it as more or less is quite silly.

I bot while I play other games and while I am sleeping (sometimes) I do NOT defend botters nor do I cry if someone pk's me while I'm botting.
Old 09/14/2006, 21:40   #27

Boduke come on you just brought back a 2month old thread please watch what ur posting in, and make sure it isnt very old unless its something usefully, i would consider this brainstorming topic to be very usefully
Old 09/16/2006, 05:19   #28

Quote:
To say botting should be allowed and it dnt give advantages is just pure 100 pc bullshit.
Lol, I couldnt help but think that comment was directed to me. So...
1.)Never said it should be allowed.
2.)It doesnt give advantages, you just stated:
Quote:
Tq has every right to harrass you as does every single player.
Quote:
You should nto complain if you bot for 2 sec and every single player on the server starts kosing you and flaming you and then gm's delete all your items, give you 30k pk pts and rename your char to ImaGayFucker
Quote:
I do NOT defend botters nor do I cry if someone pk's me while I'm botting.
So to me, it seems you have a disadvantage lol.
@DxrkOne: Thanks:P With the correct classes, that could compile into a very realistic proggy lol

In conclusion,
I dont even play that game anymore lol, or wen i even posted in this thread
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hump it' border='0' alt='Hump it' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=2&text=Just Hump it' border='0' alt='Just Hump it' />
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=3&text=See if I care' border='0' alt='See if I care' />
Old 09/16/2006, 12:29   #29

Ok this has gotten to the point Im lol , but I digress. And 3:30am is not the best time to be typeing. But if you bot you get killed get over it. If you speed hack and say you owend someone grow up and get the life mentioned befor. Many bot and never get caught, many do. They buy there DB's and get out of jail. Kinda like real life. As long as someone programs, someone else is going to write a progam to work with ( or aginst) it. If you hate bots and hacks then why the heck are you here reading any of this? Im done flame at will.