Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request a single auto mining tools

Discussion on Request a single auto mining tools within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request a single auto mining tools

Does anyone can help me to create a single auto mining tools with any patches can use?
Example the tools just pickup the gold ore that mining from level 1-10 and autodrop the others quality ore from level 1 -10, and leave 1 inventory slot for town scroll. Thanks for who helping me in create this tools.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto mining ? infected ?
04/27/2011 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi an helpfull soul here :handsdown: heard that aionktzbot shoud work but unshure about if its infected :confused: plz help me out on checking :o wwwDOTaionktzbotDOTorg
Auto digger/mining?
04/09/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Ive been trying to find a program that can click x y in-game while its minimized. No one ever made it yet in PW -.- all i see is clickor -.-
Still looking for PServer PK Edit tools/Single server Media.pk2
10/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I have been looking for either of these 2 options forever. Nobody will answer me in the "ask the experts" section. I have tried the PK2 tools that I found using search, but apparently they only work for the ISRO version? When I use them it corrupts my PK2 files. Since there are so many PK2 edits for all private servers I know there is some way to edit PK2's for the private servers. My request here is either of the following: 1: Working PK2 editor for SJSRO(or all pservers) 2: ...
[REQUEST] Auto Hp Tools
05/29/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
im the SEA version user.... kindly to ask..any tool sthat can make Auto Hp feature works? instead of using bot? since cabal rider went comercial recently lol
need auto mining to co2.0 and tols for mz
07/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Old progs to co1.0 dosn't work in co2.0 i dont know why :o //