Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COLC: THE BEST CO LEVELERS

Discussion on COLC: THE BEST CO LEVELERS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb COLC: THE BEST CO LEVELERS

COLC, A brand new company that is coming out of the gates is out!

With a few years of Conquer Online playing, we have formulated a great way to level up characters fast! We decided to start to run a business and have decided to advertise here!
4Botters is the best forums for Conquer Online, as we all know, and it is better than the CO Forums ITSELF!!!!!!!

At COLC, you can purchase your own level 130 character, any class! You also have an option to choose Non, 1st, or 2nd reborn, and get to choose the class combination when you purchase and submit a form.
With a policy that states, if we don't have you level 130 Character by the deadline that we email you, you get the account for 1/2 price! If we are a week overdue, we will level the character to level 130 and give the character to you for ABSOLUTELY FREE!

If you have any concerns, e-mail ! We are sure to bring you your character and more on time! Please be sure to leave a testomonial after you recieve your character on time!

TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE GO TO
Old 04/04/2013, 10:34   #2

How can you run a business of off webs.com sub-domain?
And this seems like a waste of time as people can just subscribe to COAI or CHROME and get a class to level 130 of there choice many time overs.
Old 04/04/2013, 13:14   #3

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ryu View Post
How can you run a business of off webs.com sub-domain?
And this seems like a waste of time as people can just subscribe to COAI or CHROME and get a class to level 130 of there choice many time overs.
Or CoGenius.
Old 04/04/2013, 13:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart~V4 View Post
Or CoGenius.
My point was that people can use a bot to do what he wants to do but better and faster.
Old 04/05/2013, 23:08   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
My point was that people can use a bot to do what he wants to do but better and faster.
And that rules out Co Genius xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2013, 23:27   #6

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 163/0/0
Quote:
And hey, CoGenius is actually on top of that list, just certain people trying to make sure competition remains minimal at all costs.

Was just pointing out the options available.
Old 04/06/2013, 09:09   #7

Quote:
And hey, CoGenius is actually on top of that list, just certain people trying to make sure competition remains minimal at all costs.

Wow, CoGenius still exists?
Old 04/06/2013, 12:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Wow, CoGenius still exists?
Doesn't work properly at the moment... but it still exists.
Old 04/06/2013, 12:42   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:

I hold no grudges against the developer and think it's great that he's been keeping it going and taken care of his existing customers so well when there's issues with the bot.. but I feel it's rather silly to make claims of superiority when new customers are looking for options given the horrendous track record of feature uptime over the past year or so.

He's in school now, he has more important things to take care of and I respect that. Doesn't mean I'm going to give up half the bots features for months at a time because he hasn't gotten around to fix them in a paid service.
Old 04/06/2013, 20:06   #10

Nice advertising for 4B**** in first post.

Without holding any grudges on CoG dev, no matter how you would analyze CoG features and performances against other bots, there's no way you can make it take the top of the list. Yeah, it is on the list, since it's still working with limited functionality on the current CO patch. But just there, it made it on the list, nothing more.
Old 04/08/2013, 18:26   #11

hmm im interested in a water