Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exploiting the Japanese servers...

Discussion on Exploiting the Japanese servers... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exploiting the Japanese servers...

Who's interested in doing a bit of exploitation on the Japanese servers? I've been stocking up on DBs and super gems from PK tournaments because the revive here exploit works. The client runs on patch 5060. HIGHLY exploitable. Anyone want to come along? Perhaps even develop a proxy with me?

The servers are also basically deserted. Really interesting.

Here's a link to an English-Japanese hybrid client that you can use to connect:

Register at

Japanese to English translation
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2011, 12:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Who's interested in doing a bit of exploitation on the Japanese servers? I've been stocking up on DBs and super gems from PK tournaments because the revive here exploit works. The client runs on patch 5060. HIGHLY exploitable. Anyone want to come along? Perhaps even develop a proxy with me?

The servers are also basically deserted. Really interesting.
i always loved playing on other country servers,china ,brizil ect.
fro m my exp the encxryption is the same as the US,so a 5060 us proxy will work as long as you can change the ip and ports.

where is the DL link and reg page link?

OELABOELA and p4n proxy should work id guess for a start.

installing the language pack right now
Old 03/31/2011, 13:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
i always loved playing on other country servers,china ,brizil ect.
fro m my exp the encxryption is the same as the US,so a 5060 us proxy will work as long as you can change the ip and ports.

where is the DL link and reg page link?

OELABOELA and p4n proxy should work id guess for a start.
Download link -
Registration page -

I sent you a PM with my MSN, add me ASAP. I have class in an hour.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2011, 13:23   #4

ermm... i am not too sure if Real Death is all correct. Based on the packets I have logged. Chinese CO is definitely using a different log in system. They have multiple IPs running. Since i do not know anything about reverse engineering. I can only duck there and sigh ...
Old 03/31/2011, 13:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitboi View Post
ermm... i am not too sure if Real Death is all correct. Based on the packets I have logged. Chinese CO is definitely using a different log in system. They have multiple IPs running. Since i do not know anything about reverse engineering. I can only duck there and sigh ...
Chinese != Japanese.
Old 03/31/2011, 13:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nTL3fTy View Post
Chinese != Japanese.
i know, i was replying to real death as he suggested encryptions for all servers are the same.
Old 03/31/2011, 13:48   #7

Japanese servers are definitely using the same encryption as the current English servers. Just an earlier client version... even before ninjas.
Old 03/31/2011, 13:55   #8

sounds funs. I should be able to join you after i am done with my exams ... in late April.
Old 03/31/2011, 13:56   #9

Quote:
sounds funs. I should be able to join you after i am done with my exams ... in late April.
Sounds good, because I can't seriously work on it until after my exams in early May. ;P
Old 03/31/2011, 14:01   #10

Quote:
i know, i was replying to real death as he suggested encryptions for all servers are the same.
i usto be able to log-in to chinesee and brizil with the us client,just had to edit the server dat.that was some time ago,but its not like there is a big change in encryption if any.
Old 03/31/2011, 14:05   #11

I actually made the Japanese client as English as possible. I'll upload it to megaupload very soon and give the link to those who request it, as I've made some crazy client edits and included a simple speed hack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2011, 14:30   #12

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
That sound even kinda fun, even tough deserted servers are kinda boring but oh well might as well give it as shoot

Typical TQ, fix the bugs on one server and pretend they dont exits on the other ^^

Dos it use the lame new flashy crappy login?, old one was hell better, as well as wine worked with it.
Old 03/31/2011, 14:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
That sound even kinda fun, even tough deserted servers are kinda boring but oh well might as well give it as shoot

Typical TQ, fix the bugs on one server and pretend they dont exits on the other ^^

Dos it use the lame new flashy crappy login?, old one was hell better, as well as wine worked with it.
Yeah, it uses the flash login screen. But teleporting should still work, which means unlimited money from teleporting back and forth doing the unique blade quest, unlimited dbs and gems from revive here in pk tournaments, jump straight over guild gate, simple memory-based non-dc speed hack, along with who knows how many other exploits...
Old 03/31/2011, 15:04   #14

switching computers right now,**** thing wont run on this one....i hate vista...

::EDIT::new plan
gona try
just running off a us client
but i need a 5059 or 5060 edited client that bypasses the server.dat check

anyone got one?
checking the PS section now
err made my own(i_net nop)
so guess im waiting for lat to up load
Old 03/31/2011, 16:53   #15

Question .. will work in WIN 7 ? I will came when will works .. And Laterus I w8ing for your english client .. ...

Edit1 : Translated Reg Page:

Edit2: Translate the Download Link Page