Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To Make Money Fast Guide!

Discussion on How To Make Money Fast Guide! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
These are many ways of making money and I thought that some people need money so I'm going to tell you them .By the way this is my first time so please point out any mistakes. Also I will write it for noobs so experienced players can skip the directions by skipping from * to the next ** ok.

1. Looting

This is my favorite one and it gets lots of money easily. Also it's a pretty well known one but I will list it anyway. This one is situated in the forest maps wonderland *. If you have no clue where the forest map is, take 100s and around five scrolls (cause you've evidently never been there before and it will be easier to travel back and forth like this) and go to the girl that has Teleporter over here had, talk to here (click on her) and chose (click on again) Phoenix Castle she will warp you to a warp (blue swirl thing) on the bottom right corner of tc map) (keep your map up at all times, just press on the scroll that's over your Health/Mana (the red/blue stuff).Go through it and make your way to the city, there deposit your scrolls in the warehouse (don't worry you'll find him).

In the top right corner of the forest map, you'll find the wonderland warp. Just go strait from the bottom gate of phoenix castle towards the right, then once you get to the bridge, hop over then just go up-right till you get to a warp (its best to take the middle path along the waterfall). Now this will be hard until you get the hang of it. In there are monsters called HAWKINGS that should be Blake named. You'll have to dodge theme continually cause they'll 1hit you (kill you in one shot) so be careful.

**In wonderland, there is usually a high-level player killing all the monsters. They usually don't pick up the money (if they do or if theirs no one there then tough luck, come back another time). Now pickup every item or money in site and sell the items at the shops at the back but don't pick up rares like meteors, gems or dragon balls unless you want to be pked. Also try to join their team. If its full then don't spame them, they will kill you almost for sure (it is waste id do). If the player kills you and you haven't done anything to him, when you come back if you can loot (waste your doing here) if he says no, then run cus he might kill you again. Also don't bring items if you don't want to loose and don't bring to much money cus you get killed easily if you're not careful.

2. Guard Looting

I call this one guard loot. This is where you lure (*this is were you jump in front of the monsters leading them.**) strong monsters to the guards who then kill the monsters who drop money. My favorite place is in mystic castle cus it's got hlvlm (high level monsters) and guards

3. Plvl Looting

This one dose not give you as much money as the first but at least you get plvld*(you team up with a strong player and he kills high level monsters)** at the same time. Go to a good plvling place (I recommend the one in new canyon on the bridge (*ask around if you don't know where it is. The best plvling places are in the new desert, and new canyon cus they usually have a HLVLP (high-level-player)**when you get there, join a team and ask:" can I pick up items"(If they say no or there is no plvler, then come back later or just stay to get plvled, cus a level is better than nothing). NEVER PICK UP ITEMS WITHOUHT PERMISION CUS THEYL PROBABLY HAVE A RESON and they may pk u.

4. Mining

Now that you can no longer get as many gems as before, everyone thinks mining is useless. Not true!

Mining can be very useful if you now what to do.

*When you go mining, clear your inventory and buy one scroll to the nearest town. Then go with your pickaxe and your scroll to the nearest mine **. When your level 15-48 it's best to go to the plain mine,

48,50-75 you should go to the forest mines in the bottom-right corner of the map across the bridge.

Once you've got ores filling your inventory than use the scroll, now you see why to bring it, and go to the market. Now comes the money. You exchange the iron ores for timbers and the copper ores for copper vouchers. You have three options now

A) You cane continue doing this until you can get a house (but you don't need a house till around level 50)

B) You can continue doing this then sell the higher vouchers for more money (a normal timber voucher sells for around 5000s)

C) You can sell the normal ones strait away and get some fast money

Just remember the higher ones sell for lots more way faster. Also you should start getting a house ASAP.

Also its kind of boring to watch your guy mine so you should make a secondary character to mine will you do other stuff with your main or just go and do something else.

5. Plvl Selling

Ok so you've got to get some money well your being plvled and the plvler is not letting you pick up money so what do you do? You check the level of all the noobs there by trading with them. If you're higher lvl then they'll think that you're going to give them something good and if their online then they will say yes. Once you got their level and there type you go to the city and buy them the weapons they don't have, then come back and sell it to them for 10%more than the price; they wont now that and you deserve the extra.

Also you can sell them refined cus then they'll probably have enough and you don't have to wait cus most noobs don't bother with the market.

6. Pking

This is a bit meaner but it still gets you money even if it's more dangerous. What you do is you get some equipment that's around 10-12 lvls under you and go in a city with noobs. Trade with them to find their lvl then hop away. Now put on your weak weapons and armor but put your equipment on the speed bar down on the bottom uv your screen and ask them to test hit you. When they do just really quick equip your weapons and kill them: this way you don't get any trouble and you don't louse your items. Once things have cooled down then repeat, but always remember to have around the same lvl equipment as them or they may run away. And don't bother killing lv26-49 there never worth the trouble

7. Bounty hunting

Ok this one you have to be really high lvl; 120-130 reborn. Ok so you go to Sunfer in Tc and accept a bounty from him. Now hunt out your bounty and get noob equipment then tell him that you'll give him some money or a rare item if he plvls you. Then when he tries to kill you in the wild, you put on your equipment and kill him. Then you get your reward.

8. Easy bounty hunting

So you don't want to go bounty hunting but you need money badly and you're strong enough so what do you do? Ok you take your character or always what id recommends using a secondary character and going pk people. Also at the same time get another character to mine for gold ores (the rest can be used for tip 4) and save them once you're a big pker and you have killed lots of people make new characters (4-5) and go around asking for money for a bounty on your pker then once you have a good bounty on your haid get one of your secondary characters to kill you then they get the bounty. So now you're in jail forever cus you got like 1000000 pk points and you'll never get out right; so remember the miner you had saving gold ores and stuff well go into the jail and give your pker all of them. Then your out and you can do that again LOL they will never learn

9. Market

You can also sell stuff at the market which usually can sell for allot but the real trick is to make a secondary character and put them there and leave them there; that way if you get a good item like a dragonball then you can go strait over trade and go get some more rares or continue plvling or whatever you were doing.

Also if you're in a deserted area then you should try and get to a more populated area. And get a good hawk but also write stuff down.

Thanks for reading my guide, if you have any suggestions for the next one please pm me, and I'll get back to it. Point out any mistakes but no need to be rude thanks.

Maybe a few Karma would be nice as well ^^
Old 01/02/2007, 01:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
News Update : Looters Get Pked, And im one of the people who Pk Looters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2007, 01:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightOfHell@Jan 2 2007, 01:41
These are many ways of making money and I thought that some people need money so I'm going to tell you them .By the way this is my first time so please point out any mistakes. Also I will write it for noobs so experienced players can skip the directions by skipping from * to the next ** ok.

1. Looting

This is my favorite one and it gets lots of money easily. Also it's a pretty well known one but I will list it anyway. This one is situated in the forest maps wonderland *. If you have no clue where the forest map is, take 100s and around five scrolls (cause you've evidently never been there before and it will be easier to travel back and forth like this) and go to the girl that has Teleporter over here had, talk to here (click on her) and chose (click on again) Phoenix Castle she will warp you to a warp (blue swirl thing) on the bottom right corner of tc map) (keep your map up at all times, just press on the scroll that's over your Health/Mana (the red/blue stuff).Go through it and make your way to the city, there deposit your scrolls in the warehouse (don't worry you'll find him).

In the top right corner of the forest map, you'll find the wonderland warp. Just go strait from the bottom gate of phoenix castle towards the right, then once you get to the bridge, hop over then just go up-right till you get to a warp (its best to take the middle path along the waterfall). Now this will be hard until you get the hang of it. In there are monsters called HAWKINGS that should be Blake named. You'll have to dodge theme continually cause they'll 1hit you (kill you in one shot) so be careful.

**In wonderland, there is usually a high-level player killing all the monsters. They usually don't pick up the money (if they do or if theirs no one there then tough luck, come back another time). Now pickup every item or money in site and sell the items at the shops at the back but don't pick up rares like meteors, gems or dragon balls unless you want to be pked. Also try to join their team. If its full then don't spame them, they will kill you almost for sure (it is waste id do). If the player kills you and you haven't done anything to him, when you come back if you can loot (waste your doing here) if he says no, then run cus he might kill you again. Also don't bring items if you don't want to loose and don't bring to much money cus you get killed easily if you're not careful.

2. Guard Looting

I call this one guard loot. This is where you lure (*this is were you jump in front of the monsters leading them.**) strong monsters to the guards who then kill the monsters who drop money. My favorite place is in mystic castle cus it's got hlvlm (high level monsters) and guards

3. Plvl Looting

This one dose not give you as much money as the first but at least you get plvld*(you team up with a strong player and he kills high level monsters)** at the same time. Go to a good plvling place (I recommend the one in new canyon on the bridge (*ask around if you don't know where it is. The best plvling places are in the new desert, and new canyon cus they usually have a HLVLP (high-level-player)**when you get there, join a team and ask:" can I pick up items"(If they say no or there is no plvler, then come back later or just stay to get plvled, cus a level is better than nothing). NEVER PICK UP ITEMS WITHOUHT PERMISION CUS THEYL PROBABLY HAVE A RESON and they may pk u.

4. Mining

Now that you can no longer get as many gems as before, everyone thinks mining is useless. Not true!

*When you go mining, clear your inventory and buy one scroll to the nearest town. Then go with your pickaxe and your scroll to the nearest mine **. When your level 15-48 it's best to go to the plain mine,

48,50-75 you should go to the forest mines in the bottom-right corner of the map across the bridge.

Once you've got ores filling your inventory than use the scroll, now you see why to bring it, and go to the market. Now comes the money. You exchange the iron ores for timbers and the copper ores for copper vouchers. You have three options now

A) You cane continue doing this until you can get a house (but you don't need a house till around level 50)

B) You can continue doing this then sell the higher vouchers for more money (a normal timber voucher sells for around 5000s)

Just remember the higher ones sell for lots more way faster. Also you should start getting a house ASAP.

Also its kind of boring to watch your guy mine so you should make a secondary character to mine will you do other stuff with your main or just go and do something else.

5. Plvl Selling

Ok so you've got to get some money well your being plvled and the plvler is not letting you pick up money so what do you do? You check the level of all the noobs there by trading with them. If you're higher lvl then they'll think that you're going to give them something good and if their online then they will say yes. Once you got their level and there type you go to the city and buy them the weapons they don't have, then come back and sell it to them for 10%more than the price; they wont now that and you deserve the extra.

Also you can sell them refined cus then they'll probably have enough and you don't have to wait cus most noobs don't bother with the market.

6. Pking

This is a bit meaner but it still gets you money even if it's more dangerous. What you do is you get some equipment that's around 10-12 lvls under you and go in a city with noobs. Trade with them to find their lvl then hop away. Now put on your weak weapons and armor but put your equipment on the speed bar down on the bottom uv your screen and ask them to test hit you. When they do just really quick equip your weapons and kill them: this way you don't get any trouble and you don't louse your items. Once things have cooled down then repeat, but always remember to have around the same lvl equipment as them or they may run away. And don't bother killing lv26-49 there never worth the trouble

7. Bounty hunting

Ok this one you have to be really high lvl; 120-130 reborn. Ok so you go to Sunfer in Tc and accept a bounty from him. Now hunt out your bounty and get noob equipment then tell him that you'll give him some money or a rare item if he plvls you. Then when he tries to kill you in the wild, you put on your equipment and kill him. Then you get your reward.

8. Easy bounty hunting

So you don't want to go bounty hunting but you need money badly and you're strong enough so what do you do? Ok you take your character or always what id recommends using a secondary character and going pk people. Also at the same time get another character to mine for gold ores (the rest can be used for tip 4) and save them once you're a big pker and you have killed lots of people make new characters (4-5) and go around asking for money for a bounty on your pker then once you have a good bounty on your haid get one of your secondary characters to kill you then they get the bounty. So now you're in jail forever cus you got like 1000000 pk points and you'll never get out right; so remember the miner you had saving gold ores and stuff well go into the jail and give your pker all of them. Then your out and you can do that again LOL they will never learn

9. Market

You can also sell stuff at the market which usually can sell for allot but the real trick is to make a secondary character and put them there and leave them there; that way if you get a good item like a dragonball then you can go strait over trade and go get some more rares or continue plvling or whatever you were doing.

Also if you're in a deserted area then you should try and get to a more populated area. And get a good hawk but also write stuff down.

Thanks for reading my guide, if you have any suggestions for the next one please pm me, and I'll get back to it. Point out any mistakes but no need to be rude thanks.

noob guide..

The way to make money:
- Mining (on young server super gems r wanted so they r exp and every1 buy)
- Hunting with many characters (botting)
- MoonBox quest (botting again )
- Plvl
all of that at the same time, thats how im doing and thats pretty fast thx to Theo for told me how to bot and etc etc
Old 01/02/2007, 02:01   #4

Hey, im just trying to help out. Guess its not that good. Was hoping to get a few karma. but i suppose not. eh
Old 01/02/2007, 02:09   #5

nobody needs to know how to make 10k in an hour... ppl wanna make 1mill in an hour
Old 01/02/2007, 02:13   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Gfx Guy@Jan 2 2007, 02:09
nobody needs to know how to make 10k in an hour... ppl wanna make 1mill in an hour
you can make more than 1 mill in a hour with arche ror any other class all you need is LUCK
Old 01/02/2007, 02:18   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightOfHell@Jan 2 2007, 01:41

1. Looting

2. Guard Looting

3. Plvl Looting

4. Mining

5. Plvl Selling

6. Pking

7. Bounty hunting

8. Easy bounty hunting

9. Market

Hm..I thought I read this on the CO site.. :?

Did you just copy it? Or are you the one who wrote it..o.O
Old 01/02/2007, 02:18   #8

wow well i wasen a help full guid but still u tried helpin an that must have takn a wile to write up1k
Old 01/02/2007, 02:41   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Ihoyad+Jan 2 2007, 02:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ihoyad @ Jan 2 2007, 02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--KnightOfHell@Jan 2 2007, 01:41

1. Looting

2. Guard Looting

3. Plvl Looting

4. Mining

5. Plvl Selling

6. Pking

7. Bounty hunting

8. Easy bounty hunting

9. Market

Hm..I thought I read this on the CO site.. :?

Did you just copy it? Or are you the one who wrote it..o.O [/b][/quote]
Im the one that made it up on the conquer site =)