Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Changing the Opening Music

Discussion on [GUIDE] Changing the Opening Music within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] Changing the Opening Music

Since the website insists that I post something as I haven't in several weeks, (well, years really, but still...) I thought I would share with you a simple edit to get rid of the annoying start up music and replace it with something cool.

The opening music is in .mp3 format, and is a simple file called music.mp3. So take any mp3 you have on your computer, make a copy of it so you don't lose it in case of a patch, and rename it music. Then cut and paste that to C:/Program Files/Conquer 2.0/sound/.

That's it. Next time you start conquer up, it will be replaced with something much cooler, unless you listen to gay *** music. In which case, you suck.

Here is what I use: Play With Me by Extreme, just unrar copy and paste. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar music.rar (3.16 MB, 94 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/21/2009, 11:17   #2

i new there was a way around that annoying music.... i was tiiiiiiiiiiiiiired of listening to that intro music, i jus didn bother to look where it was. thanks anways. im gona change it to .... hmm.... a quiet track..
Old 08/21/2009, 20:30   #3

TY
Old 08/22/2009, 07:45   #4

Thanks dude.. Now.. Which file (from all of those in the sound folder) is the one that makes that sound like sword slashing when I type on the keyboard, while I'm logging in?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2009, 19:18   #5

haha yeah i've been changing these sounds for ages have all my own music as the in game music too ^^

and @ Neofitt - im not quite sure which file is the noise of the swords when you type into the login, i'll take a look a little later for you, but if you wanna get rid of it just go to

Conquer2.0>ini>flashLogin

and in thats something that says

[sound]
Volume=100

change volume to 0 and the noise will be gone

EDIT*** - The sounds you need to change for the swords when you type are

key_1
key_2
key_3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 00:51   #6

I hadn't tried to find the key strokes. Perhaps I can find something cool to replace them with, and make a theme pack :/ I'll work on it later.
Old 11/18/2009, 05:18   #7

tQ very much, i'm appreciate it..
it's simple N usefull 4 n0oB like me ..
Old 11/19/2009, 13:13   #8

elite*gold: 606
aahhh thanks, was looking for this the CO background sound was lame though.
Old 12/04/2009, 14:32   #9

Thank you was looking for an answer to this... i just deleted the file and now i dont have any music when the game opens xD

Tags
change music conquer