Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reducing tg lag until/if cobo is re-released

Discussion on reducing tg lag until/if cobo is re-released within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/16/2006, 03:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkMaster000@Dec 15 2006, 09:53
lol of course it works with the patch... its just annoying everytime u wana leave tg to fix lol or u might die w/o realizing it lol
You should install 2 clients. . .
one w/ the effects and another without them

Just copy ur Conquer 2.0 folder and put it w/ a different name, no more annoying!

3 posts...spam!

-lol-
Old 12/16/2006, 05:53   #17

hmmmmmmmmmmm idk bro my brother is an expert at **** like that but he hates my guts so i cant ask him XD... but good luck with that XD
Old 12/16/2006, 12:14   #18

Yes, I am new, and Yes I was trying to find an answer on my own, but at the time I needed it...

The error returned was:
Sorry, the administrator has taken the search engine offline for the moment. Please try again later

However, "howaboutno" was good enough to guide me to this post despite that =)

I was trying to run 5-6 clientswith one or two being kicked every 10-20 mins or so... As a result of your Beautiful post and "howaboutno"'s help, I'm running 10 clients in TG with cpu usage under 90% and Noboby is getting Booted (been over 8hrs)...

...I did try COBuddy (Seems exellent), but I'm a little nervous about running a program before I enter my account info. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, it just makes me uncomfortable... Plus I love to learn how to do new things...

Thank You Very Much... Your Post Was Exactly what I was looking for...

...Anyone know how to remove the arrows? (for fun sake) =P

... I'm not saying anything new here, I know... I just wasn't sure if I could give you Karma w/o posting... don't care if you don't feel you deserve any... Sry, report me

(Thought) + (Effort) + (Life easier for us) = Karma
Simple...
+k =)
There's no way I couldn't give you any...

Thx =)
Old 12/16/2006, 14:09   #19

ty for the tip. it will be very usefull
Old 12/16/2006, 17:08   #20

well, its your choice to give karma, I just felt that since this is such an old idea that I didnt deserve it.
Recently ive taken to using the copy of.. as backup and just ctrl+x to cut, save the file and pasting it back, opening my tg clients then saving the file again when I want a non tg client.
Old 12/16/2006, 17:43   #21

Received Thanks: 1,960
Go here for batch file that does this for you.
Is just Mrteenies updated with 4331 patch files added. Gets rid of effects and arrows.

Old 12/16/2006, 19:24   #22

tnx vmuch, great help
Old 12/17/2006, 05:26   #23

or instead of messing around with your ini folder at get mr. teenies effects remover. thats on this site. it still works. the deederdee award goes to.........
Old 12/19/2006, 05:39   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Dec 15 2006, 02:38
eh, i thought id be nice for once and help the newer people out instead of messing with their minds (what little they have XD)
Actually I use notetab to be able to open both files at once with only one click and not need the shortcuts A very handy txt editor

And I dont mind karma, I just dont want it totally handed out for stupid things. I want to actually earn it. Im going to collage for a pc programmer. My first project once i get my bachlor's degree will be hacking co XD I can hardly wait but first i need my associates in business -.- oh joy
wow i wonder how many people goto college just to hack games...what a waste that is