Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item hack, make normal items super,+ in trade

Discussion on Item hack, make normal items super,+ in trade within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2006, 23:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Are you using art money because when i do that it changes abck to default
Old 08/13/2006, 00:05   #17

um.. seriously now... i dun think it works..cuz when u change the itemtype.dat this is all client sided...so the one who ure trading with will see the real quality of the item and not the super quality that u just edited.
Old 08/13/2006, 00:07   #18

Could you make screens for step 1-7 please ?^^...
Old 08/13/2006, 00:09   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by manta@Aug 13 2006, 00:05
um.. seriously now... i dun think it works..cuz when u change the itemtype.dat this is all client sided...so the one who ure trading with will see the real quality of the item and not the super quality that u just edited.
I dont think you have to edit itemtype.dat. I think its used to figure out the hex code for the tiem you want it to look like. I might be wrong
Old 08/13/2006, 01:38   #20

elite*gold: 20
As far as i Iknow, this DOES NOT work. I tired it, changing some things, after trying perfect original directions.
I search for 7, there is literally like 50 different things comes up. 7 being how many items you have, so i searched for like the item id, and there are still lots of things that are available.
So i tried each of them, to no avail.
Unless he can post a video, or screenshots, then i cant find out how to make it work.
Old 08/13/2006, 03:59   #21

dont think this will actually work.. it should be client sided..

the item ids of the weapons u have can tell the server wad items they are.. quality.. +s.. and such .. and the server only allow certain ways to change them.. .. uupping mets/dbs making socks in bi..
Old 08/13/2006, 05:12   #22

yeah this is confusing... because even if u change ur item id's from one thing to look like another the person u are trading with still has regular item id's... soo if ur trickin CO to make ur reg to look as a Super would the person ur tradin with also see the item ad as the super item?
Old 08/13/2006, 06:01   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by UCGone@Aug 13 2006, 05:12
yeah this is confusing... because even if u change ur item id's from one thing to look like another the person u are trading with still has regular item id's... soo if ur trickin CO to make ur reg to look as a Super would the person ur tradin with also see the item ad as the super item?
well beleave me your wrong, if it wasnt possiable why can the money show up u dumbass, i willpost picks of what to do ill do this now
Old 08/13/2006, 06:27   #24

dude
trippenflippen wat the hell is that umm itemtype.dat wat is it? and man wat is the hex code????
Old 08/13/2006, 06:35   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen+Aug 13 2006, 13:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trippenflippen @ Aug 13 2006, 13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--UCGone@Aug 13 2006, 05:12
well beleave me your wrong, if it wasnt possiable why can the money show up u dumbass, i willpost picks of what to do ill do this now [/b][/quote]
well.. coz the itemid is kept in server when u trade they get the reference from server

whereas money... if u use packets to send money packets to server.. u can just change the money amount directly from the packet and it will show to the server...

so when both parties click ok..

it checks.. it checks if the money in the inventory has sufficient amount to be given to the person ure trading with..

so if inventory money (server sided so how u change the money using artmoney and such is useless) is more or equal than trade window it will enable the trade.. else it will say trading fail..

whereas item is ****.. u editing itemtype.dat is useless.. that is totally client side
Old 08/13/2006, 06:37   #26

this exploit is already known, ive kwon it for about a month now... );
Old 08/18/2006, 04:26   #27

step 4 (is it english?) dont quite undrstand....
Old 08/18/2006, 11:42   #28

This works only if you hack conquer servers, good luck
Old 08/18/2006, 12:16   #29

Received Thanks: 1,169
i think its allready fixed , i made a normal gem super but other side u just see an normal°°

or anyone hear something about this last time ?

[FIXED]
Old 08/18/2006, 15:04   #30

elite*gold: 20
It never worked in the first place. When you stick an item into the trade window, your client says "i'm trading item with ItemID xxxxxx. That ID means nothing alone. What you see on your client it totally irrelivent, and is not what the other person sees.

When you send ItemID xxxxxx, the server looks it up in a database, find out exactly what item it is on the server, and sends that item information to the person you're trading.

You can't possibly make someone else see information from your client that never even gets sent, stupid sob's

#time to close
Closed Thread