Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How I got "Mad Miner" to work

Discussion on How I got "Mad Miner" to work within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, sweet Geezus I finally was able to make LoardDevious's "Mad Miner" program work on both of my computers so for all who've had difficulty, try the following:

How to overwrite ore images in your Mad Miner folder:

This seems to be the most common solution for people.

1. Take a screenshot of yourself mining, with some various ores in your inventory.

2. Open an image editing program such as Paint, PSP or whatever you have.

3. MAGNIFY the image a few times so you can see the individual pixels clearly. (Do not proceed without magnifying the image, you'll need to clearly see what you're doing in the next step)

4. Use the crop tool to select only an individual ore (any type to start), be very careful to not miss any of the specific pixels corresponding to the exact ore image.

5. When you're satisfied with the crop, save the image to your "Mads Miner" folder, overwriting the original ore image in there. Don't change from the original image type, which is bmp with a bit depth of 24.

6. Repeat the steps for all the ore images you'll need (Iron, Eux, Copper, Silver, Gold).

Something else that worked for me on one of my computers, without having to go through the image editing steps above, is that I downloaded the "Autohotkey" program and installed it. At that point the miner bot worked perfectly.

This may or may not work for you, if it does then great, if it doesn't you'll need to follow the steps above for overwriting your ore images in the Mad Miner folder.

You can download AutoHotkey directly from the developers website (It's free), here:
--> <--

Don't have Mad-Miner yet? Download it from .
Old 06/04/2006, 20:49   #2

i hope it works... i d&#092;l that autohotkey and ill c if it works now.

Edit: still not workin! what am i doing wrong? how long do i have 2 wait till it drops?

(autohotkey is on, used option 4 in desert mine. entered pass and everything. clicked chat. what else????)
Old 06/04/2006, 23:24   #3

ok its working for me even w/o autohotkey but i'm just curious does anyone besides me gets their fps down to like 4 when using this ?
Old 06/05/2006, 00:30   #4

Tombstone,I appreciate this help,but it's still not working for me,is there anyway you could do a tutorial yourself..?I'm sorry to be so desperate,like you I'd love to give a nice big +K for this..lol.
Old 06/05/2006, 01:00   #5

Does anyone else have the problem of their CPU going up to 100 percent when running his ore dropper? Any way around this? I have 2.8ghz proc, so i am sure its powerrful enough.
Old 06/05/2006, 04:35   #6

Well just as I thought, U done need AutoHotkey installed for this to work as it is an exe file. This means it exacutable & if u took the time to read the web help files for AutoHotkey U would know this.

Still thanks for tryin to sort out the problem, It may just not b compatable with all operating systems.
Old 06/05/2006, 05:20   #7

Ok, I've edited my initial thread post to include a brief tutorial for overwriting the ore images in the Mad Miner folder...
Old 06/15/2006, 18:29   #8

When ill start Mads miner than comes this:
error at line 1
line text: MZ
Error: this line does not contain a recongnized action.
the program wil exit

whats wrong?(srry for bad English)
Old 06/16/2006, 06:38   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by thakillah007@Jun 15 2006, 12:29
When ill start Mads miner than comes this:
error at line 1
line text: MZ
Error: this line does not contain a recongnized action.
the program wil exit

whats wrong?(srry for bad English)

Mads isn't needed now that has been released.
Old 10/26/2006, 20:13   #10

Quote:
1. Take a screenshot of yourself mining, with some various ores in your inventory.

2. Open an image editing program such as Paint, PSP or whatever you have.

3. MAGNIFY the image a few times so you can see the individual pixels clearly. (Do not proceed without magnifying the image, you'll need to clearly see what you're doing in the next step)

4. Use the crop tool to select only an individual ore (any type to start), be very careful to not miss any of the specific pixels corresponding to the exact ore image.

5. When you're satisfied with the crop, save the image to your "Mads Miner" folder, overwriting the original ore image in there. Don't change from the original image type, which is bmp with a bit depth of 24.

6. Repeat the steps for all the ore images you'll need (Iron, Eux, Copper, Silver, Gold)
Maybe you can give us the image of Ores ?
Old 10/27/2006, 00:03   #11

I have used it yesterday and I had no need to replace the pictures. It works with the ones Mad had supplyed.

However, if your CPU is getting overloaded: mad scans 1/s which is WAY to fast (1/10s is more than enough).
Old 10/28/2006, 12:09   #12

Quote:
However, if your CPU is getting overloaded: mad scans 1/s which is WAY to fast (1/10s is more than enough).
can say me how change it on my CPU ?