Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Re-Connector

Discussion on CO Re-Connector within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/14/2006, 07:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
ummmm, guys.... I do not attach myself to conquer... I find whether I have to reconnect by recognizing the 'Instruction' window - and get the co process from there. thus I cannot disconnect on gem. but as I mentioned before - If it disconnects too many times - it stops reconnecting - and cotobo d/cs you if you have a gem in inventory... so its just a few more connections - then it quits

And I found the mentioned bug on my machine too - will attempt fixing today ^^

P.S. thanks for the karma and [hack] category - i actually dont think it qualifies - but hey - i dont mind!
Old 02/14/2006, 16:02   #32

S.O thnx for your awesome reconnector !!! !!!
but the problem is that when you are in a server thats full .. it only tries to connect for a couple of times would it be hard to make it connect as many times as needed ? (like a on off options ) but ohwell i guess i can deal a 1 dc in a day (tough im only using 2 miners ) ^^ wellh its ur call tough * +Karma *
Old 02/14/2006, 17:04   #33

im having the same problem "bensku" is having... my sever is packed and they dun fu**ing split... well thats not the point.. the point is.. is there any how make the reconnector scan for disconnects faster? like if u try to reconnect and "bang" u get a (Unknown Error Failed to Login screen or the classic one (Server is Full. Try again later) it would immediatly reconnect.. i dun think its gonna give u too much work... cuz its a simple option... like changing times or adding some stuff on how it realises a disconnection... dunno... anyways bro ive seen ur reconnector running... and its pretty awesome work.. works great, exept for that lil buggy on full servers.. but wth theres no perfect proggy

my rate for ur proggy 9 i hope u keep working on it.. great job.

+1k
Old 02/14/2006, 18:35   #34

hehe, yes there is an existing option that does that - please look inside the .config file - there are the timers' intervals. The only problem you guys will have it's the max disconnect detector - which finds if the client disconnect WAY too many times for it to be 'Normal' (my server normal - isn't all that packed) then it stops reconnecting... I'll have a go about finding which type of message is recieved and see if i can reconnect immediatly on 'server full' and such

p.s. the max disconnect detector is hard coded atm :|
Old 02/14/2006, 18:51   #35

Thanxxx S.O !!! u rock ! :PPP ^^ u really feel for us ... :< butyeah it sux for the server to be full all the time
Old 02/14/2006, 23:46   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Feb 14 2006, 14:35
hehe, yes there is an existing option that does that - please look inside the .config file - there are the timers' intervals. The only problem you guys will have it's the max disconnect detector - which finds if the client disconnect WAY too many times for it to be 'Normal' (my server normal - isn't all that packed) then it stops reconnecting... I'll have a go about finding which type of message is recieved and see if i can reconnect immediatly on 'server full' and such

p.s. the max disconnect detector is hard coded atm :|
kk i hope u find out a way.. thx for listening

thx in advance bro
Old 02/15/2006, 01:47   #37

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Feb 13 2006, 23:12
ummmm, guys.... I do not attach myself to conquer... I find whether I have to reconnect by recognizing the 'Instruction' window - and get the co process from there. thus I cannot disconnect on gem. but as I mentioned before - If it disconnects too many times - it stops reconnecting - and cotobo d/cs you if you have a gem in inventory... so its just a few more connections - then it quits

And I found the mentioned bug on my machine too - will attempt fixing today ^^

P.S. thanks for the karma and [hack] category - i actually dont think it qualifies - but hey - i dont mind!
So I guess COTObo should be the one with a desk icon that flashes when you recieve a gem XD
Old 02/15/2006, 13:05   #38

Right, yesterday i made it with cooler interface (including icons and tray mode)

added time-counter for next reconnect batch

will attempt disconnect type detection this evening - and maybe ill release then

will add configuration, desktop icon and start menu items on next installer version
Old 02/15/2006, 14:57   #39

thanks S.O !!! u rock !!
Old 02/15/2006, 21:49   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Feb 15 2006, 05:05
Right, yesterday i made it with cooler interface (including icons and tray mode)

added time-counter for next reconnect batch

will attempt disconnect type detection this evening - and maybe ill release then

will add configuration, desktop icon and start menu items on next installer version
teach me your ways oh wise one.
LOL
Really you did ALL that? Youre awesome!
Old 02/15/2006, 22:51   #41

this is cool! i've been waiting for this! Thanks!!

Would be even better if you can sort of pick which clients you want reconnecting. Cause i have miners and sellers in market. I don't want my sellers in market to reconnect and stay idle in town. =)
Old 02/16/2006, 08:29   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by andyandy@Feb 15 2006, 18:51
this is cool! i've been waiting for this! Thanks!!

Would be even better if you can sort of pick which clients you want reconnecting. Cause i have miners and sellers in market. I don't want my sellers in market to reconnect and stay idle in town. =)
i got a simple solution for u... dun mine and sell at same time xD... or at least not with the same computer xP

hehehe take care
Old 02/17/2006, 04:41   #43

why it doesnt work for me... it closes the instruction box and never logs back in
Old 02/17/2006, 06:35   #44

some1 pin this!
Old 02/17/2006, 14:15   #45

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Feb 11 2006, 03:50
NOTE: Minimize loaders and co screens - and just go afk - it will restor the co screen to login when it finds a d/ced client, and then minimize again.

Would be glad to hear any bug reports (please attach resolution, game resolution, window/fullscreen, and what happened)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why it doesnt work for me... it closes the instruction box and never logs back in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mind doing what i asked when reporting something?