Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Re-Connector

Discussion on CO Re-Connector within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/12/2006, 17:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
its for being afk

and I did note to minimize everything... that's bcoz i had problems with finding the co window when cotobo is running

Works for me, and just shared it with everyone here

Maybe if chokoman wouldn't add reconnect for quite some time - i may fix it - but it wasn't supposed to be a long-term solution - coz he said he would make a reconnector *waiting impatiently*

but I'll take it under advisment and when I get back from work ill have another look at it.

Cheers
Old 02/12/2006, 20:08   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O@Feb 12 2006, 17:14
its for being afk

and I did note to minimize everything... that's bcoz i had problems with finding the co window when cotobo is running

Maybe if chokoman wouldn't add reconnect for quite some time - i may fix it - but it wasn't supposed to be a long-term solution - coz he said he would make a reconnector *waiting impatiently*

but I'll take it under advisment and when I get back from work ill have another look at it.

Cheers

:?
Old 02/12/2006, 20:22   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by azeazezar+Feb 12 2006, 20:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (azeazezar @ Feb 12 2006, 20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--S.O@Feb 12 2006, 17:14
its for being afk

Cheers

:? [/b][/quote]
And your point being?
Old 02/12/2006, 22:54   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by S.O+Feb 12 2006, 20:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S.O @ Feb 12 2006, 20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -azeazezar@Feb 12 2006, 20:08
Quote:
Originally posted by -S.O@Feb 12 2006, 17:14
its for being afk

Cheers

:?
And your point being?[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin--chocoman4k
@Feb 10 2006, 15:17
AlmostxUntitled:
NO reconnect feauture.
I know how it is when there are 200 people on the server mining 24/7 with the reconnect feauture.
[/quote]

...No reconnection being added to cotobo...
Old 02/12/2006, 23:29   #20

yes its really good but the thing is it will only re-connect once for me then after that it just makes my miners run around because when one screen maximizes they all do, and then only one screen minimizes :&#092;
what resolution did you test with?

Add: I've tried both full screen and window and it does the same.
Minimizes only one window and leaves the rest open, then when another window dcs, it does not bring it to the top of all of the screens thus clicking in the open window which is usually connected.

I've now finished testing in full screen and window on my laptop and desktop PCs while afk with multi client and latest release of cotobo and this is what I got.
Laptop/PC : Multiclients : I did minimize everything to desktop and the only programs running were cotobo and COreLoader. Would properly dispose of the error box "Connection with server interrupted" But then it would maximize all conquers and not put the disconnected one on top (would put them in whatever order you had opened them last) Thus not clicking the Enter button at the login screen and moving whatever miner you opened last

Runs VERY well alone on one character good prog, really like it. But I wish it would work for me with multi clients.
Maybe others will have some luck.

I would really like some help with how I might make it work for me, because maybe theres something I can change to make it work I dont know.
Old 02/13/2006, 03:21   #21

does this stop the reconnection if any gem is found??
Old 02/13/2006, 07:32   #22

nope it keeps trying thats why he said to set it to 10 minutes or higher in millisecconds
Old 02/13/2006, 07:41   #23

Actually, theres a mechanism inside - that stops reconnecting if the client d/cs all the time for about 15 times straight (it kinda varies) and as i said - ill have a lookie if i can make it work better for multiclient - though it really does work for me... try minimizing everything including co windows (and minimizing them last) and see if it works. might be that
Old 02/13/2006, 08:19   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by azeazezar@Feb 12 2006, 22:54
...No reconnection being added to cotobo...
a. I kinda agree with the notion of no autoreconnect for massive miner groups
b. I missed that the first time - no longer anxiously waiting for that feature - but drop garbage feature ftw!
c. I'll see what i can do with multiclient - but I am going to limit the allowed number of co's i reconnect - just for kicks
Old 02/13/2006, 11:28   #25

hey now I like that, that also will make those who DO mine on 9-12 multi clients who are too lazy to rc only use 5 or whatever you put it at.
I've tried closing every prog and having only co open and then minimizing those windows, it didnt work for me
but i will be formatting my laptop and seccondary computer soon maybe it will work properly then.
But my desktop has the same issue and its recently formatted like a week ago.
Its spring cleaning time XD
Old 02/13/2006, 11:58   #26

format almost never helps lol
Old 02/13/2006, 13:01   #27

yeah but i have to anyways, i do it once a year and my year is up.
and who knows, i have a different windows xp version so it might and it might not
Old 02/13/2006, 21:33   #28

good luck - and its way off topic - lets get back to my reconnector

I'll post when ill re-make it (and I would love some suggestions about features i can add )
Old 02/14/2006, 01:09   #29

may i suggest to have a function where it stops reconnecting when it finds a gem like the other reconnector made by Dantrius.

*added karma*
Old 02/14/2006, 02:49   #30

I dont know if its possible, but whenever you get a gem it could maybe say something some way... just an idea, not sure exactly how it would go about being done tho. Obviously not a popup window but maybe you could create a desktop icon that flashes when the server says "Congratulations you have recieved a gem!"