Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advanced DMap Reader

Discussion on Advanced DMap Reader within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Advanced DMap Reader

Well, I was bored so I decided to play with dmaps.. and ended up making a dmap reader...

It shows invalid/valid coordinates, as well as height based on color, and portals.

Portals are BLUE, (valid spots), and LIGHT BLUE, in invalid spots.. (I made the portals a little better, so you can see them...)

White=valid
Black=invalid

Any other color that isnt mentioned here (most likely a red to yellow) will be the height.

Red is VERY low, such as the TC Square, while Yellow is higher, and other colors even higher.

Height color is based on RGB (255,(char)Height,Height/400)

You can also save the DMaps as Bitmaps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DMap.zip (6.1 KB, 295 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/18/2008, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice, I was trying to do this at one point. Works well.
Old 08/18/2008, 16:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX-CO View Post
Well, I was bored so I decided to play with dmaps.. and ended up making a dmap reader...

It shows invalid/valid coordinates, as well as height based on color, and portals.

Portals are BLUE, (valid spots), and LIGHT BLUE, in invalid spots.. (I made the portals a little better, so you can see them...)

White=valid
Black=invalid

Any other color that isnt mentioned here (most likely a red to yellow) will be the height.

Red is VERY low, such as the TC Square, while Yellow is higher, and other colors even higher.

Height color is based on RGB (255,(char)Height,Height/400)

You can also save the DMaps as Bitmaps.
Thanks ... will help alot
Old 08/18/2008, 17:10   #4

elite*gold: 0
A suggestion: add a label to display the map ID as I believe that is located within the DMap file as well.
Old 08/18/2008, 17:27   #5

Received Thanks: 2,252
No that's located in GameMap.dat.. I didn't have a damned hex editor when i made this (was without internet.. ill add it later).

Note to any who gets errors, you need .NET Framework 3.5
Thanks
1 User