Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Detecting +1's without having to pick them up.

Discussion on Detecting +1's without having to pick them up. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/22/2008, 13:28   #31

elite*gold: 0
used to be able to detect them x_x think it was just a modified .dat file that could be downloaded... but that was a long time ago, when i was still playing co with korvacs.. so at least 3 maybe 4 years ago X_X

kinda miss those days... +1 parties ftw!
Old 09/22/2008, 14:38   #32

Question

Sounds great il try it at home later, but cant this be used somehow to gain exp without having ur aprentice fight stuff on its own? just askin if i sound like a total noob then tell me :P
Old 09/23/2008, 18:20   #33

Smile

I don't do much boting myself, but I have done some hunting for +1's and it is very very slow to pick up all items at all times. This will make things so much faster and less tedious.
Old 09/23/2008, 20:29   #34

you are noop , 1st there is an item type for +1 and +2 , 2nd +1 stone claim menu this is when you are mentor for some one and he compuse an item from +1 to +2 you get 0.1 pct when he do it ten times you will take a + 1 stone you noop
Old 09/24/2008, 01:30   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hady View Post
you are noop , 1st there is an item type for +1 and +2 , 2nd +1 stone claim menu this is when you are mentor for some one and he compuse an item from +1 to +2 you get 0.1 pct when he do it ten times you will take a + 1 stone you noop
It's taking every bit of will power I have not to flame this guy 'til I get banned...HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ******* PAYING ATTENTION?!?!

I'll leave it there

edit: and there hasn't been a +1 itemtype for years. **** off.
Old 09/24/2008, 04:49   #36

Not tht im dissin you are anything.. But wouldn't it kinda be just as slow as picking an item up when you hop by it. xD
Old 09/24/2008, 06:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIFooIx View Post
Not tht im dissin you are anything.. But wouldn't it kinda be just as slow as picking an item up when you hop by it. xD
Ok well, kinda having a hard time understanding what you're saying, but anyways, ill just explain how this can help..

You Don't have to pickup every item EVERYtime you scatter (Just check your mentor screen for % increase.)
Old 09/24/2008, 20:22   #38

i am running my mentor client and my apprentice client in window so i can see the % go up killed 1500 so far and nothing normaly would have found 1 by now picking them up. does this actualy work? do you need your mentor following you? and do you hunt with your apprentice doing the killing or your mentor??
Old 09/24/2008, 23:22   #39

can some programer make +1 datector ?? answer YES or NO
Old 09/24/2008, 23:29   #40

Received Thanks: 1,169
NO, still not possible!
Old 09/25/2008, 00:49   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam00vimes View Post
i am running my mentor client and my apprentice client in window so i can see the % go up killed 1500 so far and nothing normaly would have found 1 by now picking them up. does this actualy work? do you need your mentor following you? and do you hunt with your apprentice doing the killing or your mentor??
You hunt with the apprentice, and no, you don't need the mentor following you as you hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamut
can some programer make +1 datector ?? answer YES or NO
Is it possible? Yes
Will someone make it? Probably not.

I have something similar for when I'm doing Demon Exterminator. As my archer is running around scattering, it's a pain in the ass to keep checking my warrior's screen for the kills. So I have a small (small enough to fit in a hotkey slot at the bottom of your screen) window with nothing but the number of kills on my warrior showing. That way never have to check back at my warrior's screen.

The same thing can be used to do what's being proposed here. But the +1 percent would be read in instead of the DE kills. It would take a long ass time to find the memory address every time they patched though...you would have to use Cheat Engine or TSearch to find the current +1 percent on your mentor, find a few +1s, then continue your search, find a few +1s, etc. until you find it. That could take hours upon hours...that's a big reason why it hasn't been done yet.
Old 09/25/2008, 00:54   #42

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
i actually did create a tool to output a message if the value for +1 is different
however, of course, the memory address is for the user to find and input by themselves
Old 09/28/2008, 21:28   #43

um does this +1pick up thing hav anything i need to download for it to work?
Old 09/28/2008, 23:10   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateHomos View Post
Alright. Well, title basically says it. I also have a question at the end
Okay, well, it's simple really. Mentor yourself on another char, then open the claim menu, after ever 1 - 2 scatters or so, look at the +1 stone claim menu, when it goes up by .01, pick up all the items around you. Done.

Anyways, wouldn't that mean it's not determined on the PICK UP, it's already a +1 when it's on the ground?
Explain
Hasn't this been discussed several times!? already??? i really dont know if it works or not, im thinkin of doin it but evann seems te be making sense since i've read countless times that the program completely makes sure that there is no way of finding +1's without picking them up unless hacking the DIRECT client or w/e so....ugh....i still dont think this works...but its a good idea pretty sure it was thought of the day the mentor thing came out and no posts were on it, cuz it doesnt really work....
Old 09/30/2008, 23:16   #45

Thanx