Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Patch to your advantage!

Discussion on New Patch to your advantage! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile New Patch to your advantage!

So many say this is a bad Patch...only because their just looking at the negatives of it all.

How to level a Water Char QUICKLY:
((Works for any char I suppose..))

Simply make your Water Char a Mentor with 5 High lvled/or best chars and just TG your good chars and he will get Percent to claim your self a Exp Ball. Also if you were to Bot using Script Vessel it would go up ALOT Quicker.

Like If I had a High Level Archer or a High Level Trojan I would just either Bot BI with my archer and Script Vessel and use my Trojan at RedDevils/BloodyDevil and you will get masssive Experience on the Tao Noob.

+1 Stones:

Quote:
+1 Stones: After the apprentice has collected some +1 stones, the mentor will magically get a +1 stone for himself!
You would think you could just change Mentors around and spend maybe 250K (Do dissmemeber appretices) to get a +1 stone. Simply by moving around maybe 5-10 +1 stones and seeing if a +1 stone will appear some where. Anf if it does then simply change mentors and repeat.

DC Advantage:

Quote:
The HP of all monsters in Dis City quest of stage one will descend 50%. Solar Saint will appear in 5 minutes later after Ultimate Pluto is killed.

Now a GREAT place to bot seeing I've gotten a few supers and DBs from DC monsters. So this could very easily come to some botters advantage.

I dunno, its nothing to awesome or any thing; just throwing it out their.

If you guys got any other little tricks that you can use this new update for then just post and let me know and we'll post it on top post.

Copied from other forum

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2008, 10:15   #2

As far as I know, by reading the patch notes on the official website, if you are a mentor, you can take apprentices ONLY if they are below a certain level/requisites, depending on your own status. If I'm level 70, I cannot take as apprentice someone who's lvl 100.
Old 04/29/2008, 10:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProiD_A1 View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

Now a GREAT place to bot seeing I've gotten a few supers and DBs from DC monsters. So this could very easily come to some botters advantage.

lol...Dis City mobs don't drop quality items
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2008, 10:47   #4

You have posting to say nothing, as the other said yet, you cant be mentor of someone highest than you, Dis city monster DONT drop items, only hp-mana pots/ arrows / money/ soul stone and maybe mets or a db if you are lucky.

And about the +1 stones just wait and see

This patch will only favorise DC lags in 2nd stage as every noob will be able to get in... It was already a pain now it will just be horrible.
Old 04/29/2008, 10:52   #5

It would be better to make the water an apprentice to the archer. More potency = more exp. My water is sharing 45 potency atm with my archer.
Old 04/29/2008, 10:58   #6

lol dis city monsters dnt drop any items let alone supers. and i thought only the mentors got exp wen the apprentices killed monsters, but ill chek into it. mite be an easier way to water farm with my tro.
Old 04/29/2008, 16:36   #7

as far as i can tell, the mentor has to be an rb ahead, or 20 lvls higher. something like that
Old 04/29/2008, 18:53   #8

Odd one for you my 119 water-war can be a mentor for a 129 non rb tro O.o
Old 04/29/2008, 19:50   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProiD_A1 View Post
So many say this is a bad Patch...only because their just looking at the negatives of it all.

How to level a Water Char QUICKLY:
((Works for any char I suppose..))

Simply make your Water Char a Mentor with 5 High lvled/or best chars and just TG your good chars and he will get Percent to claim your self a Exp Ball. Also if you were to Bot using Script Vessel it would go up ALOT Quicker.

Like If I had a High Level Archer or a High Level Trojan I would just either Bot BI with my archer and Script Vessel and use my Trojan at RedDevils/BloodyDevil and you will get masssive Experience on the Tao Noob.

+1 Stones:

You would think you could just change Mentors around and spend maybe 250K (Do dissmemeber appretices) to get a +1 stone. Simply by moving around maybe 5-10 +1 stones and seeing if a +1 stone will appear some where. Anf if it does then simply change mentors and repeat.

DC Advantage:

I dunno, its nothing to awesome or any thing; just throwing it out their.

If you guys got any other little tricks that you can use this new update for then just post and let me know and we'll post it on top post.

you do realise that that would make + stone prices go through the roof
Old 04/29/2008, 20:14   #10

waters dont gain extra exp for potency unless there killing the monsters >.> i cant figure out the benfit of this maybe a warrior as apprentice leveling SMing in lab and a 127archer in tg for example
the archer would get to claim exp. after an amount of kills. :S?!
but i dont see how it would work for waters. cos they cant be the mentors cos there too low level most of the time water's usually get pleveled by a high level archer.
whats the benifit of being an apprentice?

EXP: it seems u can gain exp for a higher level char with a lower level char which is not in team but leveling its self indepenently.

+1 Stones: ok nice but who cares about +1 stones there pritty cheap same as a met scroll? better than nothing tho

Dis City: yay i often just do the first part of dis(soul stones) then leave, exp sucks in dis city when slaying the monsters i cant see that helping people level and bot :S

Share Blessing: so u use a small love stone on an apprentice and the mentor gets blessed too for an hour or so, who cares true we get more for our CPs or what ever but i never use praying stones anyway. people may have diffrent opinions.

i just hope that we dont have to kill much monsters to claim the EXP ball
Old 04/29/2008, 20:40   #11

what is this
Old 04/29/2008, 20:59   #12

The thread starter Said Dis City and DC. And as far back as i can remember DC stands for Desert City....Not Dis City. And you can get quality items,mets,Db's from DC. And Furthermore If he was actually referring to Dis City imo you wouldnt be able to bot there for very long.
Old 04/29/2008, 21:37   #13

Priod A1, at least give credit to who wrote what you copied and pasted
you stole that from gzp, what a leecher, i'm a leecher myself but at least i'm respectful and don't take credit for what i did not do.....

credits to Acid from gzp
Old 04/29/2008, 23:22   #14

Very funny, whoever say's DC doesn't drop good items, I put my archer on auto hunt elite/sup/dbs/mets/gold, i got 9 super items, 17 elites, and 300k
Old 04/29/2008, 23:52   #15

mentor system works way co said is ure non-rb ure student has 2 be 30 lvls lower 1st rb its 20 and 2nd rb 10 so even if you had lots of students the xp would suck if they tht much lower than u so i cant see how pathc helped anyone but we will see but locked items come on wtf like evryone in bi is red or black name now noobs cant even lvl cas ethey dnt loose eq and can pay 2 get outta jail whihc is anooying as we cant even go jail and kill me i dont like it but thts just me personally