Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archer RB Advantage

Discussion on Archer RB Advantage within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Archer RB Advantage

Well since i see most archers rb as trojan to get cyclone i was thinking how would a warrior be when he rb as an archer u would have superman then

Now my question is what would be better warrior-archer with superman OR archer-trojan with cyclone

correct me if something is wrong

EDIT: NVM ALL I ALREADY SAW THAT U CANT GET SUPERMAN AS ARCHER ONLY IF U ARCHER-WAR BUT U CAN ONLY WEAR LOW LVL BOWS THEN
Old 10/18/2008, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
no other class than warrior it self can get superman.
So wat>tro>arch wude be the best plvler.
Old 10/19/2008, 11:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
no other class than warrior it self can get superman.
So wat>tro>arch wude be the best plvler.
not true...

a tro-warr-water...

it has cyclone AND superman...

but going arch-warr-arch you get reflect... going arch-tro-arch u get cyclone...

then why not just go tro-warr-arch? cause then u get both

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to take advantage of ghost items?
12/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
hi so i found a way to create unlimited ghost items, they are not tradeable, dropable and cant be send by mail when i try to sell to a npc it shows the real amount and total zeny but the sell fails i cant even put in my cart if i relog or change map the item dissapears nothing i can do?
New Patch to your advantage!
04/30/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
So many say this is a bad Patch...only because their just looking at the negatives of it all. How to level a Water Char QUICKLY: ((Works for any char I suppose..)) Simply make your Water Char a Mentor with 5 High lvled/or best chars and just TG your good chars and he will get Percent to claim your self a Exp Ball. Also if you were to Bot using Script Vessel it would go up ALOT Quicker. Like If I had a High Level Archer or a High Level Trojan I would just either Bot BI with my archer...
use the event to ur advantage
08/20/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
currently there having an event for if u lvl u get gold so u can do this only 2 times if u alreayd have a main so make a lvl 1 noob max out on the stages thatll prolly get u to lvl 3-6 and then lvl from there i got 47,000 so far sorry if this was already posted no flaming plz.
wow-advantage.com
05/26/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi. I recently found the site wow-advantage.com They talk about a WoW stat changer which could give you like 100k life Im pretty much suspicious about this. Anyone got information about the program/site ?
Your ur summon bat to ur advantage!
06/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
For reborn taos if u wana pk in town and not get killed by guard...wait for ur summon bat...summon ur guard on you and atksome1 then summon ur bat...the guard will be confused and not atk anythin until ur bat is gone...so feel free to go all out in town:P Once ur bat disappears the guard will start atkin u again even if ur not flashin:/