Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Title Editing?

Discussion on [Question] Title Editing? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Title Editing?

Is it possible to edit titles, for example changing "knight" or "praetor" to something else like "gladiator" or "King Of Blue" or something lol?
Old 01/11/2011, 14:22   #2

maybe if you edit some client based files to show custom titles but it will only show on ur PC since its client sided.

anything else is impossible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2011, 14:46   #3

Yes,it is possible.
The official servers have md5 checksum for every .enc file so you need to and edit that aswell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2011, 15:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Yes,it is possible.
The official servers have md5 checksum for every .enc file so you need to and edit that aswell.
when i said impossible i referred to the fact that if he wanted to make his "custom" stats to appear to someone else it would be impossible since its server sided.
Old 01/11/2011, 18:05   #5

OK thanks, that's I wanted to know, you can close thread now.
Old 01/11/2011, 19:37   #6

i changed my lvl from 150 to 180 and it only shoed on my pc....few minutes later a guildy is shouting to me "HOW THE FCK U GET TO 180?" so i loged of and left guild lol.so no not server sided....tittle should work i would think. and yes i got bypass thats how i was able to do this -.-
Old 01/11/2011, 20:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
i changed my lvl from 150 to 180 and it only shoed on my pc....few minutes later a guildy is shouting to me "HOW THE FCK U GET TO 180?" so i loged of and left guild lol.so no not server sided....tittle should work i would think. and yes i got bypass thats how i was able to do this -.-
when editing your level it doesnt register with server, if you had any clue you would know that. same with honor, your just editing the hex for the numbers, for visual effect on your client. The numbers themselves have not changed server side- it still knows your true honor; simply log out and log in without hacks to see.

just sayin.
Old 01/12/2011, 00:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
when i said impossible i referred to the fact that if he wanted to make his "custom" stats to appear to someone else it would be impossible since its server sided.
I can't read the word "custom stats" in there,if you find it let me know. He just asked if it's possible to edit that,didn't specified how many ppl should be able to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
when editing your level it doesnt register with server, if you had any clue you would know that. same with honor, your just editing the hex for the numbers, for visual effect on your client. The numbers themselves have not changed server side- it still knows your true honor; simply log out and log in without hacks to see.

just sayin.
The level actually changes for everybody,those from the guild and buddy list will see you with the edited level but after relog everything is back to normal,tested before.