Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack craft??? so it exist...

Discussion on Hack craft??? so it exist... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack craft??? so it exist...

hi guys..i already used the "search" but i didn find anything usufull...so i start this thread with a little bit of doubt...see that page:

see video...but go down the page and read what (GA)GhostWalker says...he knows that exist a way to hack craft..especially perfect craft...and should be fine to find this way.
the only way i thought was the packet editing...and so to record the perfect craft one and send it everytime u craft....but im not a master in those stuff because i tried sometimes with wpepro and i saw that packet are crypted..so i cannot do anything...any help to decrypt packet???? and to find that hack???
Old 03/31/2009, 07:32   #2

Packets are not only crypted, they're time stamped too.
So it's rlllyyyy hard xd
Old 03/31/2009, 08:34   #3

Its just rumors. Crafting is Server Side.
Old 03/31/2009, 13:35   #4

elite*gold: 20
Maybe, maybe not.

Some players are either uber lucky or they get the luck from programs.
Old 03/31/2009, 14:17   #5

anyone knows how to record packet from cabal eu...and edit them?...pls if anyone had success in that stuff...pls share us...or just give us some help to use the packet, i read smth about that..but i cannot use that information to solve my problem.

ps: ofc is server side...that's why we need to edit packet (-_-) , and i know for sure that could be done...the hard part is HOW TO....
Old 03/31/2009, 14:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSylian View Post
Packets are not only crypted, they're time stamped too.
So it's rlllyyyy hard xd
Can't you read what I wrote? >_>
Beacuse of the time stamp it's getting bored, annoying, hard, complicated (paaah, >_<).
Old 03/31/2009, 18:18   #7

man i think u use your brain or not??????
if someone is still hackin NOW...with packet editing...i think is more simple then what u say!!!!!! ofc is not easy....but not so hard as u think.
and i dont think that noone have already tried that here...i've heard in past that a guy in this forum had a script that decrypt/encrypt those packet...but im not sure...

ps: if u dont want to post suggest or anything usefull pls stop spamming that ok?
peace
Old 03/31/2009, 22:19   #8

1st - I'm using even more brain than you can think of.
2nd - IF some1 would be doing it, and IF he is close to finish, or he has the idea how to do it, he WON'T share nor tell ya that he IS working on it atm.
3rd - If you're trying to be smart with "i think is more simple then what u say" then go on, do it alone and don't ask for help if you USE YOUR BRAIN.
4th - maybe it appeard in the past, but I'm sure they changed the crypt already, and added time stamp.

anyway...

USE YOUR BRAIN, if it's easy, as you said ...

~~~xSylian~~~
x_x
Old 03/31/2009, 23:25   #9

1st- if u are using your brain and u know that adn we too..so pls dont post here^^
2nd - if someone would be doing....thats your problem there is not "if" ,as the post says....it already exist but is not a shared cheat...
3rd - to say that is not hard doesn mean i dont need help lol
4th - i suggest u to review that video -_- , im talkinh about now...now ppl are still using it...so they can decrypt it...and they are not a few...trust me...just see the dmg hack in war nation...still work in other ways..or legacy weapon hack...just think instead of repeat always same fu****g stuff....

I dont want to fight with u...but this should be a thread with IDEA and not full of your stupid arguments(stupid because i've the proof that exist....but u still doubt it and repeat repeat repeat....), pls dont post here enymore expect if u have interesting stuff(...nothing personal...)
Old 04/01/2009, 02:14   #10

stay on topic

what's your proof that a craft hack exists?
I'm pretty sure epvp got around 200 clicks more than normal just because a craft hack was named on official forum
Old 04/01/2009, 10:30   #11

i've my proof because of the words of out GA in the official forum...is not the firtst time he sayd that..and if u read all the thread he says also that he reported that player...and in other post i know ppl that have too much luck...
now in eu cabal we have broadkasting of information in crafting:

-if u success in perfect craft "ALL the Channel can see your results" , so i think gm have implemented it to "bring hacker out" because in this way...if u success 10+ perfect in 20 craft...mhm..smone could doubt about u^^ , so now ppl that used that hack are controlling their perfect craft in order to avoid ban ^^

ps: hope that 200+ click make epvp happy ^^
Old 04/01/2009, 16:59   #12

@shock88, I'm neither here to fight, but you're talking like I'm responsible for your stupidity, so leave it aside, and let's talk about ideas, as you said...

~

1. Even if the hack craft exists, it's not a must that they're doing it with packages manipulating.
Since you only send a package to the server which says "I'll start to craft *** item", and the server returns you "removal of needed items - message You crafted XXY - recieve crafted item".
Since I didn't test, if the sheme of craft packages is like this, I'm pretty sure it should be (oh, don't take my words to srsly ;]).

Now I'm thinking about 2 possible ways:
- craft is generated clientside
- craft is generated in the serverfiles

3. Let's exclude the clientside for a lil bit, since, if it would be clientside,... You know what I mean.
So, serverside = true, generated via packages = false (almost sure, cuz if it were, you could do this: instead of picking aramid martial helm, you could pick mithril martial helm...).

Now process to manipulate the serverside ****:
a) Cheatengine style
You would edit some random numbers in CE which affect on crafting and BOOM, perfect craft (oh yea, clientside serverside manipulation - 0o? - omg I confused myself at this part...)
b) Decrypting client files -> editing XYZ -> crypting back
Yeye I mean the *.enc files x]
There must be something usefull in there x]

~

Anyway, I wrote big **** now, just ideas, nothing else, well, If you understand what I mean, then goodluck ! x]

-xSylian.
Old 04/01/2009, 17:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock88 View Post
i've my proof because of the words of out GA in the official forum...is not the firtst time he sayd that..and if u read all the thread he says also that he reported that player...and in other post i know ppl that have too much luck...
now in eu cabal we have broadkasting of information in crafting:

-if u success in perfect craft "ALL the Channel can see your results" , so i think gm have implemented it to "bring hacker out" because in this way...if u success 10+ perfect in 20 craft...mhm..smone could doubt about u^^ , so now ppl that used that hack are controlling their perfect craft in order to avoid ban ^^

ps: hope that 200+ click make epvp happy ^^
It's not a proof when xxwalker says that there is a hack. I'm sure it's sometimes only luck, but can't be always.. Still no proof.

I'm not good at this, but I try it:
Quote:
Now process to manipulate the serverside crap:
a) Cheatengine style
You would edit some random numbers in CE which affect on crafting and BOOM, perfect craft (oh yea, clientside serverside manipulation - 0o? - omg I confused myself at this part...)
I guess the value is the something like:
0 = fail
1 = +0 craft crit rate
2 = +1 craft crit rate
4 = +3 craft crit rate, perf craft
5 = +0 craft crit dmg
and so on

But I don't even have a plan where this address could be or when the address will be changed. At the moment where you clicked "craft" or at the moment where the craft bar completes or what ever..

Quote:
b) Decrypting client files -> editing XYZ -> crypting back
Yeye I mean the *.enc files x]
There must be something usefull in there x]
If you would edit them, you would receive the "xx.enc is corrupt" when you start the game.
Old 04/01/2009, 17:53   #14

About the Cheatengine style, I was more thinking in the way of the honor manipulation ... Something like craft lvl manipulation / item stock manipulation and so on, but you had a pretty well idea.

About the *.enc files, it's not a must that you get error'd, cuz back then, when all privates were korean/chinese there was no crypt on those files, since you could edit the .enc file with the NPC/Item names.

x]
Old 04/02/2009, 11:01   #15

Don't be silly, craft is server sided. It's all about luck. Actually(ga) Ghostwalker is Gm Reeves, we know that the gm-s can cheat: for example
-mithril craft 100%
-only +3 crafts (7% sw amp 1 slot clean mithril wa boots)
-enchancer core highest(without formula card)

btw Ga ghosty hates misshattori becouse he don't have luck in craft, only cheats
Closed Thread