Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Tutorial to find open socket id Addres

Discussion on Need Tutorial to find open socket id Addres within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Tutorial to find open socket id Addres

Please need tutorial to find open socket address in Olly or CE, with simple to understand

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New hack -vip 16/09/2010 + new addres + tool addres
09/17/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies
I leave you guys this new hack I just let them also change other than new adres after the minor update that changed some even what i was seeing some of the previous addreses are still in force and also I attached an exhaust adrres for warrock and serves also for other games. courtesy of my friend "xxetreme" and also for "escore100" I facility of the tool and the source is a salute and comment hack http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5889/35jibg1.j pg scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus,...
[Tutorial+Tool] find other's hp mini tool + CE tutorial to find the Base Addresses
04/12/2010 - Archlord - 22 Replies
this thread contains a videos of how to find you hp and ur target's hp base address using cheat engine in Archlord, along with a mini-simple tool written in C# that uses this info to find ur hp and ur target's hp by reading the process memory also the source code (for whom ever wants to use it in his own bot possibly!) ---> finding base address isnt always easy, it has try-and-error, interacting with the client to gather more info using CE... the initial 1098 value of the target mob could be...
How to Open Socket ???
03/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
Hello I need to Open Socket in Armor Or Boot Or Other things Not In Weapon where can i do it ?? And How ?? And don't Say the man who in Bird city thanks all