Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding Team

Discussion on Coding Team within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coding Team

Hallo liebe Community ich würde gerne ein Coding Team
für Hacks für die DayZ Mod zusammentellen.

Gefordert wären 3 Leute welche spezialisiert auf das injecten und bypassen des Battleye anti cheat clients.
Nicht unbedingt nötig aber von Vorteil wäre Erfahrung mit Infistar

Der Hack soll verkauft werden
Und pro Coder wird ein Fix gehalt von 50-100€ vergeben bitte pn me.
Wenn das der Thread is bitte moven.
Old 02/28/2015, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,319

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
coding team, dayz hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Coding Team
12/26/2012 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
hello guys, id like to start a coding team, i can use some guys who can code really good, to make hacks, and bots. if you wanna join me add me on skype and we will think about a name for it. my skype: mikey.romkes
[Question] Coemu V2 coding team
09/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I was thinking of getting a team or coders to help fix up a coemu v2 source like adding all the npcs and more stuff. I know Im just starting to code but i will try my best to do what I know so far and to learn some new stuff so if your intrested add me or pm me [email protected] thats my email and Bye. :mofo:
[Team,Coding project]
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
To all the users of EPVP i have decided to come back out of retirement and start coding once again. - I may not have released much of my work to the EPVP community but i helped alot of servers while they were being worked on. - I'm looking for either an existing team, or to start a new one. I'm also looking for good hints on the best source to start with right now because i know their is a good baseline source out their can use and add to rather than make my own fresh.
QO3 Coding Team
05/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi all. Not sure if this is allowed here, if it is please accept my apologies and delete this, otherwise cool. If it's classed as advertising then there is a link back to epvpers on my site. I'm wanting to get a coding team together to accelerate the development of our server source code. Aside from a few minor glitches we have a very stable and lag-free source and its way ahead of anything else atm. I have setup a SVN to the QO3 source to make stuff easier. Please drop me a PM on my...
[OFFER/Request] Team/Coding
05/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
Hello developers! Im searching for a team who wants me as a developer (coder, programmer) Or I will open a team and start my own server with some guys around here! PM me if u wanna join in my team or if i should join u. My skillz are: C# C C++ Phyton Pearl and a bit VB