Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modules for Shakes & Fidget server needed!

Discussion on Modules for Shakes & Fidget server needed! within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modules for Shakes & Fidget server needed!

Helo guys.
I need modules for shakes & fidget server.

If you don't know what modules i nned , I need tavern, arena, dungeons and clan modules.

If someone has it please give me.

Tags
modules, private, serach, server, shakes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shakes and Fidget P-Server
09/01/2013 - Browsergames - 54 Replies
Arbeite derzeit and einem HTML/PHP/JS basierten S&F PServer ich benutze keine S&F Grafiken (wegen dem copyright) deswegen suche ich noch nen Designer :D @Fortschritt Rot = momentan keine Lösung Grün = Arbeite dran Taverne: 100% Arena: 20% Stadtwache: 40%
Help Shakes & Fidget server (#-99)
05/19/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey! Help me in this error: Unable to perform the command (# -99). Everything works well but registered in the localhost then you can log on by default and channel 2 menu go to settings and characters than the others who wrote derivative error. But neither will be sent to your registered account casually database :/ But even the board is also imported. Skype: yoda0207 :handsdown:
Help Shakes & Fidget SERVER!!!!
05/18/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Hey! Help me to Shakes & Fidget servers to do! The server files are always applied well to set the table for some reason just does not do the things (phpMyAdmin), it may be because the latest XAMP I use?
Shakes & Fidget P Server
12/15/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
is there any server Shakes and Fidget online, or some files available for download that work? Thanks :D