Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request - BnS Files And Client?

Discussion on Request - BnS Files And Client? within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Request - BnS Files And Client?

Like ask for BnS files and client for private server. And instructions how to install. Me and my family love the game and would like have are Owen. I hope i posted this in the right spot. We have done searches what there is out there does not work. Is there any updated links for it please send thank for your help.
Old 04/13/2016, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 100
There is no Public Official Server files.
However there was an old Emulator Source from BnS Atomix.
Also, PlayBnS created their own emulator based on Tencent's client. Now I dont know if they port their development to focus on NA Updates.
Old 04/16/2016, 00:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Would be nice to get these

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Client + Server Files
10/11/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Is there any client +database? with the kind of necromancer and dungeons? rotten, frozen and ciara
[Request] Korean client files
11/24/2013 - Archlord - 11 Replies
I need oryginal korean archlord client. I can't download it from official page. Prefered client versions from december 2011 to july 2012. I just need some ini files from it, so it doesn't have to be full client download. PM me pls if u have it. Thx. edit: I will get what I was lookin for. Thx all for help.
[Request] JSRO Client (The one with SL files)
06/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, All links of jsro client were dead now, so anyone have it could upload please ? The client which was with sl files (The old leaked server files) thanks for your help
[REQUEST]D12 Client files.
02/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Not sure if there's something like what I'm asking for, but it's worth a try. There's many people including me have low download speeds, & Installing full clients takes some time.. But Many of us already got 11d vsro files, So What I'm asking for is.. If there's some kind of specific files or a updater to download & add to the d11 vsro files to upgrade them to d12? Would be awesome if something like that exists.. I tried searching but 0 results.. Thanks in advance.