Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot MOD]Battle of Immortals Bot

Discussion on [Bot MOD]Battle of Immortals Bot within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/21/2010, 20:12   #61

elite*gold: 0
My420Time, can you make the actial functions scriptable? (Move to position, attack x/y named creature etc...) I want to make a Cave of Haze rusher.
Old 06/21/2010, 20:40   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlost1 View Post
after all of this the bot worked flawlessly on Poseidon quests and did 40 in a row without problems
since when you can do 40 Poseidonquests in a row ? 20 is max lol
Old 06/21/2010, 20:45   #63

he probably meant crusades. btw i know this is off topic, but does any of you know how to actually bypass the ip tracing of PWE on playing.running accounts? sadly i got banned after a 2-3weeks of playing, and was trying out some stuff i can tinker with myself. *sigh
Old 06/22/2010, 04:51   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOldsqL View Post
since when you can do 40 Poseidonquests in a row ? 20 is max lol
you can do the, just cant trade in the medals
Old 06/22/2010, 05:06   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlost1 View Post
you can do the, just cant trade in the medals
You can only accept Poseidon Quests Scrolls 20 times a day.
Old 06/22/2010, 06:52   #66

can i get ban for this??
Old 06/22/2010, 06:55   #67

Received Thanks: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazeroth View Post
can i get ban for this??
Yeah but its unlikely you'll get caught.
Old 06/22/2010, 07:51   #68

Here's a suggestion I have : INFINITE Double experience

I like to sometimes grind in "Elite" mob areas. These mobs take 1-3 minutes to kill and give large amounts of exp.

A 'trick' that you can do is to activate your double experience right before the mob dies, the killing blow will give you double experience. You can freeze the double experience afterwards and save double-experience minutes.

If we can somehow incorporate that into the bot to automatically do that, we'd have unlimited double experience!
Old 06/22/2010, 15:59   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
Here's a suggestion I have : INFINITE Double experience

I like to sometimes grind in "Elite" mob areas. These mobs take 1-3 minutes to kill and give large amounts of exp.

A 'trick' that you can do is to activate your double experience right before the mob dies, the killing blow will give you double experience. You can freeze the double experience afterwards and save double-experience minutes.

If we can somehow incorporate that into the bot to automatically do that, we'd have unlimited double experience!
pro double-exp wasting trick
every time you loose 1 minute for freezing it. means 1 min double exp for 1 mob. imo its useless, because its better to use it in ToB, instances, events and so on. and wtf? why are you fighting elite mobs ^^? lvl up, go in cave of haze and kill the mobs there in less than 10 seconds. they give good exp

and dont forget to use soulbead. try to farm or buy the materials each day, because it gives you "free" exp (if you go afk-farming celebeam particles)
its about 10 mill additional exp at lvl 75+ and you dont have to do much to get it . just do all events like dragon island/fallen darkness or the instances

tipp2: dont waste your time on farming for soulgear or buying it
its easier to lvl as fast as you can for lvl 60 and 90 because at these lvls its very easy to get the soulgear (lava heights/90 sg-instance gives about 2-4 items each run!, means 3 runs=for sure 1 item for you) specter elite isnt that good but its faster to get full 60 sg than farming for 75 one
look at the lvl rankings ^^ the first some ppl never had full set because they´re doing only exp events. now with 90+ they have almost full equipt, used their money for skills and are high lvl
Old 06/22/2010, 19:10   #70

Is it possible to find the information of the game counter?
If you do posseidon in party, you are owned cause it reloads the quest only when you killed 60.

Is there anyway to improve this?

The script looks like a very good idea to me.
but then you have to add "talk to a npc" etc.
Old 06/22/2010, 22:26   #71

Not to be a downer, but I keep getting this message:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access is denied"

I have no clue what to do, every time I hit continue it doesn't work, and every time I hit quit it closes. Any help would be great thanks.
Old 06/22/2010, 23:01   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by brntrice View Post
Not to be a downer, but I keep getting this message:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access is denied"

I have no clue what to do, every time I hit continue it doesn't work, and every time I hit quit it closes. Any help would be great thanks.
Run as Administrator.
Old 06/22/2010, 23:39   #73

Ahh, thanks
Old 06/23/2010, 01:37   #74

Hi. Great Job on this, I love it. I just got my Crusades to work(Had to select poseidon option) and now I just have one suggestion that might be a good addon, I know I'd love it. An item drop monitor in the stats menu. So you can see what item drops the most, and I'd like to make a farming guide for certain popular items. So that'd be very helpful.
Old 06/23/2010, 01:51   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by My420Time View Post
Put this option in today as well as always on top. Check out the test bot and keep the suggestions coming.
I just tested the town portal function. And I'm having difficulties. What it's doing is trying to port while still attacking mobs (Non-Aggro Mobs). My suggestion is to have it work like the mount buff feature where it stops attacking for a while then use the portal.

Thank you.