Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[sell]woi lc original server files

Discussion on [sell]woi lc original server files within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2014, 00:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOI-INTERNATIONAL View Post
I don't see any point to continue the conversation with you
point? conversation? man... i told you to stop with the crack... i told you
Old 11/27/2014, 13:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancourt View Post
evidence? proof?

next time you need to think on what you will say, if not you will pay for your words.

no one care on what you say,
NO ONE LIKES Your here, you are just a guy forever alone and what always say "im staff of China dev i have all files, and i am gay"

Sorry but, professional Dev need speak 200% English if you know what i mean
your English give me belly ache....

poor guy, I pity you
I pity your poor misuse of the words "your" and "you're" and also pity your conceptions of having 200% English Speaking capabilities when in actuality your ability to speak proper English is on par with that of Bugaga and he's not even using his full potential to speak English because of your idiocy. He doesn't even see you as worth it. And when Bugaga who is perfectly capable of speaking Proper English, doesn't do so and deems someone unnecessary of the deed, it must say a damn lot because I'm laughing my ass off at the way you two are fighting with each other and how you, Necros, are acting like an asshurt child over multiple failed projects and are trying to save face when really you're only making yourself look worse. Stop pls.
Old 11/27/2014, 14:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
I pity your poor misuse of the words "your" and "you're" and also pity your conceptions of having 200% English Speaking capabilities when in actuality your ability to speak proper English is on par with that of Bugaga and he's not even using his full potential to speak English because of your idiocy. He doesn't even see you as worth it. And when Bugaga who is perfectly capable of speaking Proper English, doesn't do so and deems someone unnecessary of the deed, it must say a **** lot because I'm laughing my *** off at the way you two are fighting with each other and how you, Necros, are acting like an asshurt child over multiple failed projects and are trying to save face when really you're only making yourself look worse. Stop pls.
I'm still giving away LC for free
Old 11/27/2014, 15:34   #19

Quote:
I pity your poor misuse of the words "your" and "you're" and also pity your conceptions of having 200% English Speaking capabilities when in actuality your ability to speak proper English is on par with that of Bugaga and he's not even using his full potential to speak English because of your idiocy. He doesn't even see you as worth it. And when Bugaga who is perfectly capable of speaking Proper English, doesn't do so and deems someone unnecessary of the deed, it must say a **** lot because I'm laughing my *** off at the way you two are fighting with each other and how you, Necros, are acting like an asshurt child over multiple failed projects and are trying to save face when really you're only making yourself look worse. Stop pls.
Do not waste time to empty at this useless child
I tried to teach him the basic rules of work - but he doesn't want
Necros rule = is to steal , and to boast
x2 months, I was expecting that he will understand what it's like to work in a team
As a result, all ended banal theft and a complete lack of health

PS: may he spends their money and dreams
Old 11/27/2014, 16:17   #20

Quote:
I pity your poor misuse of the words "your" and "you're" and also pity your conceptions of having 200% English Speaking capabilities when in actuality your ability to speak proper English is on par with that of Bugaga and he's not even using his full potential to speak English because of your idiocy. He doesn't even see you as worth it. And when Bugaga who is perfectly capable of speaking Proper English, doesn't do so and deems someone unnecessary of the deed, it must say a damn lot because I'm laughing my ass off at the way you two are fighting with each other and how you, Necros, are acting like an asshurt child over multiple failed projects and are trying to save face when really you're only making yourself look worse. Stop pls.
another one who no one care about opinion.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOI-INTERNATIONAL View Post
Do not waste time to empty at this useless child
I tried to teach him the basic rules of work - but he doesn't want
Necros rule = is to steal , and to boast
x2 months, I was expecting that he will understand what it's like to work in a team
As a result, all ended banal theft and a complete lack of health

PS: may he spends their money and dreams
just sad that you cant explain what happens and just started lying to everyone

i have lots of thing better to do, so good luck with your great server

Old 11/27/2014, 17:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancourt View Post
just sad that you cant explain what happens and just started lying to everyone

i have lots of thing better to do, so good luck with your great server
Everyone who reads your text-aware that you are useless!

even freelancers are paid on completion of the work
Closed Thread