Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB WOI High LVL and Power CHRT on GAIA

Discussion on WTB WOI High LVL and Power CHRT on GAIA within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB WOI High LVL and Power CHRT on GAIA

HI guys want to buy a high lvl Chrt on Gaia... prefer a hrct or a duliest or reanger ... pm me or reply to this post... can pay with paypal or a ingame money.

Tags
boi. wtb, woi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL] ACCOUNT WOI-GAIA-RNGR 122 40k power
08/31/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 122(close 123) ranger on Gaia 40k power good pets and coins pm me for more
War of the Immortals 18k power 109 heretic (GAIA) pet 12k pwr
09/12/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hey. I've been spending alot of real life money lately to build this char. And now i'm, on lvl 109, on the 30* spot in overall power, and 8* as heretic. I soon have all lvl 4 gems i need, lvl 8 bonus, all is +8 except weap that is 10. Odin's soul jade lv 7 Ancient golden chalice 11 All setparts are legendary 103+ except helm, chest, weapon which is Soul.
WTS UoF Power Leveling Service 1-40 Etain and Gaia server***
09/15/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling cheap Shaiya Power leveling. On Etain and Gaia server only**** You got 4 Options to choose: Normal Mode (1-40 without exp stone) 20$ Normal Mode (1-40 with exp stone) 15$ Hard-Ultimate mode (1-40 without exp stone) 35$ Hard-Ultimate Mode (1-40 with exp stone) 30$ ***
ISRO WTB Prem Plus Or Power Bow [GAIA]
06/11/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
The server is on GAIA and I need one of these items, pm my char TerraCotta ingame and I will get to you.