Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The truth about WOI

Discussion on The truth about WOI within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/11/2013, 07:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
again clown ZEON lol
Old 09/11/2013, 11:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeTVracH View Post
Коль зайди как нибудь в РК)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
I play on that server under the name of PyramidHead, and I can tell you safely and without a doubt he did Spam Warcry flame...let's see if I can paraphrase exactly what was said. "PPL NOT DONATE A CENTS TO THIS CREP SERVER! PEOPLE HERE LIE DECIVE!! GM CANNOT MAKE INTERESTING GAME!! YABBA = KAISA = SMEXY = NOOB" Word for word almost. Which he's trying to talk bad about WOI Destruction and call it the "Truth" of the server which is pathetic and a piss poor attempt at trying to make himself look like the victim. And secondly I'd love to ask why the fuck he's allowed to even be on elitepvper's when he does this shit all the fucking time. this is what? His second account now? third? Fourth? Fifth? Who the fuck cares. Everyone's getting tired of Zeon's shit. Why is he still here?

As for you Zeon. You in my opinion are trash and are wasting your time in trying to defame another server. I can count about thirteen alts of yours on my block-list ingame that you used to spam constantly on and off like clockwork as if you stayed awake to only spam warcries and flame the server...Thirteen not countig probably twice that many that someone else told me they had on their own block list. Where do you not understand the meaning of the words "give up" "stop" "go away" "no" ??? Even right now on the server there is someone abusing and hacking the platinum noble awards under the ign of lolkl. Guaranteed has been going on for more than an hour taking noble rewards from Siv. And as far Kataklsym aka SkyRage. From his personal pm's he resigned from his job and post at WOI-destruction because a pair of players known as itsCory and itsJessie have been constantly blowing up his skype and his personal cell phone at all hours of the night including times like 3am when a normal person is sleeping. What the hell is wrong with people? Hmm? Ever think that someone's a human being and that human's can only do so much? You make so many demands you pick apart so much shit and one or two people can only do so much. Zeon. just stop. You are more trouble than you are worth. Why do you do this on every WOI server you're ever on?
A young person you are probably the most blunt of all ! You do not understand and ZEON ZEON1 different people ! You can prove the opposite? Says you do not have irrefutable evidence close your dirty mouth! I hope you understand ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreAria View Post
again clown ZEON lol

How much I understand all situation you be the reason of all fairy tales on person ZEON! You to speak all a lie!
Old 09/11/2013, 11:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEON1 View Post
A young person you are probably the most blunt of all ! You do not understand and ZEON ZEON1 different people ! You can prove the opposite? Says you do not have irrefutable evidence close your dirty mouth! I hope you understand ?

How much I understand all situation you be the reason of all fairy tales on person ZEON! You to speak all a lie!
The only proof that there needs to be is that BOTH "ZEON" talk the same way...And write just like you. YOU are bad at lying and hiding. I have attached a screenshot of his most recent spam out of my own efforts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZEON spam.jpg (32.4 KB, 46 views)
Old 09/11/2013, 12:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
The only proof that there needs to be is that BOTH "ZEON" talk the same way...And write just like you. YOU are bad at lying and hiding. I have attached a screenshot of his most recent spam out of my own efforts.
OMG Do you understand the word "Miscellaneous" any person can use an interpreter and write such errors ! You accuse rights without evidence !!!
Old 09/11/2013, 15:58   #20

Dat englizh. :'D ORKISH. Seriously, same level of english... P. S. I'm just here to troll and **** on both sides. Btw. I didn't reply on your previous reply, Shadow, because I don't need to argue with a man that has no clue what's goin' on and who am I. You just proved how stupid you can be.
Old 09/22/2013, 13:39   #21

Just because
Old 09/22/2013, 16:00   #22

u more no sence learn vpn
Old 09/22/2013, 18:57   #23

u more no sence? ?!
Old 09/22/2013, 20:52   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
u more no sence? ?!
Check hosting accommodation picture ! From shаdedshаdоw
Old 09/23/2013, 13:23   #25

Well your sentence is EPIC, really, really EPIC. I don't understand what you were tryin' to say.
Old 09/24/2013, 10:18   #26

Old 09/24/2013, 10:56   #27

Once again storm in a teacup between dumb children ! You do not have any reasons to create a new server! Always > responsible for your stupidity!!!

P.S The basic rule on your servers - NO MONEY = ban !!!
Old 09/24/2013, 11:13   #28

its not my server i quited the staff .
Old 09/24/2013, 12:31   #29

I am not going to discuss past !

(1) the server is built on lies and manipulation !
(2) is to kill Yаbbа in PVP a few times and you will be banned (it will appear many falsehoods without evidence )

(3) The main reason will always be "abuser" (no evidence) !!!

i think if you look back you attempted to rejoicing at me on this forum (without evidence)

Any meaning now you write there ?

The Truth has opened and you ?
As feel used?
Old 09/24/2013, 16:07   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEON1 View Post
Once again storm in a teacup between dumb children ! You do not have any reasons to create a new server! Always > responsible for your stupidity!!!

P.S The basic rule on your servers - NO MONEY = ban !!!
EPIC again. Storm in a teacuP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgan21 View Post
its not my server i quited the staff .
Quit* :P

GRAMMAR POLICE