Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New BoI Private server

Discussion on New BoI Private server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New BoI Private server

Hello guys,
I'm a guy that really loves BoI, I've played it for like 3 years in Atlantis server and in Abyss too, and I've played in some private servers as well, and I'm here to ask you guys some things.
- Is there a good and new private server? Like not everybody max level, high exalted and stuff.
- Is there a private server that haven't made that update that changed atlantis and introduced cosmos and a lot of other stuff?

And the last thing is, I've tried but I couldn't create a BoI server, and I'm here to ask someone that knows and have the good mood to create and manage the server well, I could help too in the foruns, events, whatever I can do I'll try to help.

Thanks for reading.. hope I get some answers
Old 09/25/2013, 08:54   #2

We want 1.8 server too but we need a lot more people interested for that...
Old 09/25/2013, 12:46   #3

If there was any petition to sign for 1.8 server
Old 09/25/2013, 15:00   #4

Hmm, we should make poll here and bring people to vote...
Old 09/25/2013, 15:03   #5

Would be fairly cheap to Host a 1.8 server as well. Considering there wouldn't be too many Players (Let's face it, people like expansions..), one could just find a Hosting Company that does NOT monitor the actions of your Dedicated server, and instead order a couple of extra GB of RAM, and swoop up Linux on a VMWare station on the actual dedicated server, using bridged connections. This would not only make communication between Windows & Linux near instant, but would also allow for a lot cheaper Monthly Costs due to only paying for Windows. It's just like how you'd run a Local version, really.

It's not as efficient as running one Windows Dedi and one Linux, but it would definitely work. Just giving suggestions in case anyone would pick up on that idea.
Old 09/25/2013, 15:55   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Would be fairly cheap to Host a 1.8 server as well. Considering there wouldn't be too many Players (Let's face it, people like expansions..), one could just find a Hosting Company that does NOT monitor the actions of your Dedicated server, and instead order a couple of extra GB of RAM, and swoop up Linux on a VMWare station on the actual dedicated server, using bridged connections. This would not only make communication between Windows & Linux near instant, but would also allow for a lot cheaper Monthly Costs due to only paying for Windows. It's just like how you'd run a Local version, really.

It's not as efficient as running one Windows Dedi and one Linux, but it would definitely work. Just giving suggestions in case anyone would pick up on that idea.
Support your idea fully ! Low cost you can check the need!
Old 09/25/2013, 18:28   #7

please dude, go ahead, I support your idead too, I have a lot of friends that are with me either, we are trying to find a good BoI private and if its a 1.8 sever its just better!! awesomee
~sorry for bad english hahahh~
Old 09/25/2013, 19:01   #8

Menoz gave u an ideea for you to make your server, he did not say that he is going to make a second server since i don't think that he has any interest or benefit if he does He already has alot of players on oracle and a new server would make some leave, donators will be sad coz they donated and can't kill anyone coz they left and so on and server would be destroyed

Tags
battle of immortals, boi, new private, private server