Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Bot

Discussion on Ultimate Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/05/2013, 11:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
i want to test the beta too
Old 10/08/2013, 06:53   #17

i am a beta tester for ultimate bot and u will definently want this bot when it comes out it will be $10/month and u will be able to pretty much do everything he just got teleporting working hes going to be adding crafting the bot will actually craft for u there is only 2 people with access to this script me and evil atm when its finished u will be able to buy it he is not looking for any other beta testers though as of right now

if you buy this script u will easily get up to lvl 160 in a month once u hit lvl 160 u will be making 5-10b or more a day depending on ur luck but u will easily be able to make ur money back for what it cost this is an excellent price and im sure people would pay more then $10/month for this script just because u can make so much from this

im going to maybe upload a video of the bot im going to ask evil first if he says its okay i will im going to record the video right now but hes not here right now ill add it tomorrow if i can

im actually not going to record it its harder to record then i thought ill record it tomorrow after i ask my name pops up everywhere so its hard to block it all out at once
Old 10/08/2013, 11:32   #18

that's just beta for long time
Old 10/08/2013, 15:06   #19

ONE tester? troll...

ONE to rule them all? Seriously... lvl 160 in one month? banned after 2 days?

No vids, no further screens... i'm asking myself who's the bigger troll of you two....
Old 10/08/2013, 15:36   #20

aonoob is the troll
Old 10/08/2013, 16:12   #21

What to say?

Old 10/09/2013, 03:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aonoob View Post
ONE tester? troll...

No vids, no further screens... i'm asking myself who's the bigger troll of you two....
[9:34:35 PM] sharkyscape: mind if i release a little video of the bot
[9:34:41 PM] sharkyscape: ill show u it before i do
[9:34:51 PM] sharkyscape: im going to use an alt acc
[9:35:38 PM] Blech Bleh: umm sure
[9:35:44 PM] Blech Bleh: it will create massive hype

blech is evil and he has given me permission to make a video

btw i have ran this bot for over 100 hours this week and i havent even been given a warning the bot is very good

also unlike aotools u dont actually need the screen up ill be showing the bot's current interface which will be getting updating soon and he has added sms support for the bot also here a little pic that he sent me of the sms hes sending me the new bot tomorrow to test the sms

the video will be up soon im making it now then sending it to evil if he approves ill upload to youtube and post on here

i have to make the recording in normal battles the bot also does skirmish's but the bot only guards as of right now ill tell evil to add an option that asks if u want ur main to wait or to guard but as of right now it only does guard

the video is done i have to edit my username out and i gotta go eat also give me another 30 mins or so and ill have it uploading to youtube evil went offline he said i can just upload it and he will check it out tomorrow

i cannot find a video editor atm im still looking the 1 i had sucked so i gotta find a new 1 may not be done till tomorrow
Old 10/09/2013, 06:03   #23

so you're saying that this bot will not need AB Scroll ?
Old 10/09/2013, 14:15   #24

in a future release no the bot will not need AB.. right now I am just trying to get the bot released... eventually this bot will fight in battle for you but that is very extensive.. I started doing it at the beginning and it was simple but compiling the information about every individual monster was a pain. but just know in a future release this bot will fight battles for you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2013, 16:43   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilimprint View Post
in a future release no the bot will not need AB.. right now I am just trying to get the bot released... eventually this bot will fight in battle for you but that is very extensive.. I started doing it at the beginning and it was simple but compiling the information about every individual monster was a pain. but just know in a future release this bot will fight battles for you!
i guess it will u learn things everyday

the video has been uploaded u can find it here
im not worried about that acc i used in the video
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2013, 03:36   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aonoob View Post
ONE tester? troll...

im still confused on y u stopped msging back am i just too trolly for u with my video proof?

btw we have manipulated the favorites and we can now teleport anywhere we want to using the bot :P evil is working on crafting and he is working on a way to click on the map and the bot will teleport u to that location (still not sure if he can do it or not but hes trying)
Old 10/14/2013, 08:31   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkyscape View Post
i am a beta tester for ultimate bot and u will definently want this bot when it comes out it will be $10/month and u will be able to pretty much do everything he just got teleporting working hes going to be adding crafting the bot will actually craft for u there is only 2 people with access to this script me and evil atm when its finished u will be able to buy it he is not looking for any other beta testers though as of right now

if you buy this script u will easily get up to lvl 160 in a month once u hit lvl 160 u will be making 5-10b or more a day depending on ur luck but u will easily be able to make ur money back for what it cost this is an excellent price and im sure people would pay more then $10/month for this script just because u can make so much from this

im going to maybe upload a video of the bot im going to ask evil first if he says its okay i will im going to record the video right now but hes not here right now ill add it tomorrow if i can

im actually not going to record it its harder to record then i thought ill record it tomorrow after i ask my name pops up everywhere so its hard to block it all out at once
No way to reach level 160 in a month lol
Old 10/14/2013, 15:35   #28

it is possible to hit 160 in a month... start using bot on first ao day... bot till next ao day use next ao day. 2x xp in party. ultimate bot utilizes multi threading making tagging mobs quick and efficient. soon you will be able to bot 24/7 using teleport zones... it will have the capability to teleport to a new zone after a certain amount of time... I will be implementing random time window closes, to ensure non bot like movements. in a future release of the bot you will also be able to set it to daily mode where it will run your daily quests. with all the combined, the possibility for 160 in a month is quite possible.
Old 10/14/2013, 16:49   #29

Quote:
it is possible to hit 160 in a month... start using bot on first ao day... bot till next ao day use next ao day. 2x xp in party. ultimate bot utilizes multi threading making tagging mobs quick and efficient. soon you will be able to bot 24/7 using teleport zones... it will have the capability to teleport to a new zone after a certain amount of time... I will be implementing random time window closes, to ensure non bot like movements. in a future release of the bot you will also be able to set it to daily mode where it will run your daily quests. with all the combined, the possibility for 160 in a month is quite possible.
what she said... i mean he :P
Old 10/14/2013, 19:23   #30

Quote:
Nice fairy tale... lvl 160 in a month... megarofl...

Who are you trying to troll?

Only bla bla, no releases... a beta tester who nobody really knows...