Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Bot

Discussion on Ultimate Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/14/2013, 19:52   #31

elite*gold: 0
yea sure its not released yet, do you want the bot to be bug ridden so you can QQ to me all the time about how its messed up?... the bot is over 6k lines of code and going.... this is no color searching 1 role bot.
Old 10/14/2013, 23:30   #32

sounds great mprint. Will look for your release. GL on it!
Old 10/15/2013, 01:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by aonoob View Post
Nice fairy tale... lvl 160 in a month... megarofl...

Who are you trying to troll?

Only bla bla, no releases... a beta tester who nobody really knows...
no1 knows u either
Old 10/15/2013, 20:43   #34

a candy's coming,coming,coming after you,evil is coming,is coming after you...............can't wait to check it out,gl!
Old 10/16/2013, 16:51   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkyscape View Post
no1 knows u either
He is Also a self confessed Noob :P
Old 10/17/2013, 01:52   #36

that's right folks Ultimate Bot now supports multi-botting, multiple clients and doesn't need the window focus'd or have to use your mouse!

Old 10/17/2013, 02:09   #37

how do I download her boots?
Old 10/17/2013, 16:55   #38

You can't download this bot, evil don't release it yet.
And btw, you'll need to pay to use the bot
Old 10/17/2013, 17:11   #39

he was planned on releasing it to the public friday but we have new issues with the multi botting that he needs to fix and im going to be out of town starting next thursday (a week from now) if its not finished it may have to wait a bit unless he can finish it by himself im going to try to help him as much as possible

ill be out of town for a week
Old 10/17/2013, 23:15   #40

yep this bot is pay to use... as neuronet has stated and I will state... if we release free bot's then everyone and there mother will use them and cause a big scene on AO like before. it avoids mass ban and publicity limiting the use of the bot. people who pay a monthly fee will not abuse the use of the bot and be so obvious that that everyone goes on bot hunts and bans happen.

also time, development, knowledge, updates and more should not be free.. The monthly free will be for a subscription to my website... not the bot.. The website will have cheat engine tutorials, programs and more. but to use the bot you must have a paid subscription to the website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2013, 01:56   #41

How about make it free for first 24hrs?
Old 10/18/2013, 02:12   #42

that might be a idea... since everything for the bot is server side so distribution is impossible without a login... and my exe is encrypted so theft or analysis of code is impossible also... you might be onto something

im also thinking about making the bot send a encrypted value of the in game name... so I will never know who is botting or there in game name.. but my server can refrence to other accounts and make sure people are not just making a new account every 24 hours to abuse it.
Old 10/18/2013, 03:36   #43

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilimprint View Post
im also thinking about making the bot send a encrypted value of the in game name... so I will never know who is botting or there in game name.. but my server can refrence to other accounts and make sure people are not just making a new account every 24 hours to abuse it.
Who can guarantuee us that your bot is NOT sending login details / ingame names or whatever to your server? if the communication to your server is encrypted... nobody knows...

Old 10/18/2013, 04:12   #44

well you just don't need to use the bot then... in no way shape or form is the bot client sending any login information or any data that will compromise your atlantica online account... it will not even work unless your already logged in. it will not work through login phase. The server is there for the security of the program to avoid people reselling the program.. also the server is how the client gets all the memory address's so you never have to download a new file every update. as far as I know I think neuro is working on doing the same thing... but like I said you do not need to use the bot

can we say troll?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2013, 01:20   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by aonoob View Post
Who can guarantuee us that your bot is NOT sending login details / ingame names or whatever to your server? if the communication to your server is encrypted... nobody knows...

u need to be logged into ur char to even be able to turn on the bot the bot runs just like i showed in the video i put in my login info to ultimate bot then it takes me to char selection that screen does not update if ur not logged in already and on a character u will not be able to use the bot u will have to turn off ultimate bot then turn it back on once ur logged into ur character also if u change characters u will need to turn it off then turn it back on with ur new character selected

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman49 View Post
How about make it free for first 24hrs?
I think we will do the 24 hours free trial how we dont know yet but we will soon know we have ideas but its not confirmed yet
Thanks
2 Users