Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webzen Dragonscion character unlocking

Discussion on Webzen Dragonscion character unlocking within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/26/2010, 01:31   #31

elite*gold: 150
Gratz for receiving 13 thnx for something that was even posted in the webzen forum months and months ago.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2010, 09:16   #32

elite*gold: 0
ha ha ha ^^ it's true it was in the webzen forum but. i think everyone waited till 1 dec. and aco was the first to just PRess the key to get a key but let me thank you for noticing
Old 11/28/2010, 04:04   #33

elite*gold: 0
gonna wait until the 1 december xD
onlz 4 dazs to wait until itäs released.

oups... forgot I had a german kezboard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Webzen Dragonscion character unlocking
08/11/2010 - Archlord Trading - 25 Replies
Ok, I have enough of all the greedy ones that wanna get money from it even though they aren't the original founders, so here's the method : Download the Japanese /or Korean /or Chinese version of the game. Then replace the character folder from the respective region to Webzen's Character folder. There you go, you have unlocked the Dragon scion character, but only one is avaible. Don't forget the thanks button :)
WTS DragonScion charachters
07/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
I sell my DragonScions, offer me. The char is in on targeted server, where you want, but the reward is only on Archon. Big Thx Ashley
item unlocking
10/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i was jsut wondering if there were any programs ro glitches to unlock an item before its unlocking date i already know the trade to a trade partner then do an invalid jump but it only works if ur extremely lucky so any help would be much appriciated thx :)
Unlocking
06/19/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Anyone here knows how to unlock without the passwords or any way to find this passwords? paying well for information^^
unlocking fps??
12/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
First of all is it possible to unlock FPS using a hex editor and if so can some one simpley tell me wut to do...OR! what i would need to do otherwise to create it. thanks:)