Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webzen Dragonscion character unlocking

Discussion on Webzen Dragonscion character unlocking within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Webzen Dragonscion character unlocking

Ok, I have enough of all the greedy ones that wanna get money from it even though they aren't the original founders, so here's the method :

Download the Japanese /or Korean /or Chinese version of the game. Then replace the character folder from the respective region to Webzen's Character folder.

There you go, you have unlocked the Dragon scion character, but only one is avaible.

Don't forget the thanks button
Thanks
12 Users
Old 07/17/2010, 23:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

winwin
but im selling the method where you can get more then just one
Old 07/17/2010, 23:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finastar View Post
Ok, I have enough of all the greedy ones that wanna get money from it even though they aren't the original founders, so here's the method :

Download the Japanese /or Korean /or Chinese version of the game. Then replace the character folder from the respective region to Webzen's Character folder.

There you go, you have unlocked the Dragon scion character, but only one is avaible.

Don't forget the thanks button
What he said
Old 07/17/2010, 23:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Good on ya man wanted to do the same, you just beat me to it
Old 07/17/2010, 23:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faintedcombat View Post
Good on ya man wanted to do the same, you just beat me to it
Hehe at least it's public now, feels good to know that I'm not the only one that wanted it revealed.
Old 07/17/2010, 23:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Skazy~ View Post
What he said
yet before you was saying wanted22 ( i think tht was tht person ) owed you something because you taught him how to dupe EVEN thow you just copyed it form this forum?

ow wait i forgot these

but ive clicked thanx anyway
Old 07/17/2010, 23:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley152 View Post
yet before you was saying wanted22 ( i think tht was tht person ) owed you something because you taught him how to dupe EVEN thow you just copyed it form this forum?

ow wait i forgot these

but ive clicked thanx anyway
No,actually Ducktapeownz showed me how to do it,and i wasn't able to dupe cuz i had modem,and thanks for bump,we need this on page one!

Old 07/17/2010, 23:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why We Need This On Page 1 When Its In Archlord Section

Also It Was Still On This Forum, And I wonder Where Ducktapeownz Got It From?

Considering this Was the First Place It Was PUT Id Say Well Hmm Here

Old 07/17/2010, 23:46   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finastar View Post
Hehe at least it's public now, feels good to know that I'm not the only one that wanted it revealed.
Well, i didnt care if it would be revealed or not What i care about is that people come to this forum, wanting to help people and saying how they want to help the community, but then start talkin **** about how they know this and this and this method in the forum completly contradicting themselves by not helpin the community at all

I mean, if ashley really wanted to help the community without making himself lookin greedy he coulda made a thread asking people to PM him for the method, he would be able to see the active people and the none active people and givin the method out accordingly, sort of like the system avati is doing with his bot, you dont see him asking for money, works great imo
Old 07/17/2010, 23:49   #10

Quote:
Well, i didnt care if it would be revealed or not What i care about is that people come to this forum, wanting to help people and saying how they want to help the community, but then start talkin **** about how they know this and this and this method in the forum completly contradicting themselves by not helpin the community at all

I mean, if ashley really wanted to help the community without making himself lookin greedy he coulda made a thread asking people to PM him for the method, he would be able to see the active people and the none active people and givin the method out accordingly, sort of like the system avati is doing with his bot, you dont see him asking for money, works great imo
Yeh you're right, avatis bot is a good way but you know, anyone can go spam 50 posts to become a member and ask for the bot, making it public is almost the same thing...
Old 07/17/2010, 23:49   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

If I Really DIDNT Want To Help the Community I would Of Took Every MM Chance Ive Been Given to Grab Free Accounts ?
Also Theres Nothing Wrong With Trying To earn some Money Is There?
If You Had The Chance To Earn Some $$ In RL Or Ingame Everyone Knows Youd Jump At It Because Everyone Would.
AND Finaly If I Didnt Wanna Help The Community I wouldnt Of Made My Guide AND I would Of Been Out Of Here By Now

HaveFun
Old 07/17/2010, 23:57   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
well, giving the method is at least a little risk.
plus you will get the method for creating not only ONE character.
dunno wheres the problem now
if id sell that, id just tell to take care of your own business....
Old 07/18/2010, 00:00   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley152 View Post
If I Really DIDNT Want To Help the Community I would Of Took Every MM Chance Ive Been Given to Grab Free Accounts ?
Also Theres Nothing Wrong With Trying To earn some Money Is There?
If You Had The Chance To Earn Some $$ In RL Or Ingame Everyone Knows Youd Jump At It Because Everyone Would.
AND Finaly If I Didnt Wanna Help The Community I wouldnt Of Made My Guide AND I would Of Been Out Of Here By Now

HaveFun
I agree, nothing wrong with earning money, if you sell some toons or uniques or w.e it is you want to do, but why this way? its such a pointless and unhelpful way of trying to make money, which is not what this forum is about imo

Funny you say that EVERYONE would jump at a chance to make money, well in this case if you open your eyes you must be able to see your wrong since it was just released to the public by someone who didnt want to make any money what so ever quite a desperate attempt for an arguement

So next time that you want to write a reply to me please think about what you write before you attempt to judge me any further and next time maybe you will succeed,

Have a nice day
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/18/2010, 11:57   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone maybe can upload the character files we need?
Old 07/18/2010, 12:54   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i just wanna say, uhm skazy and anzuria told me that this hasnt worked for them?

please can others leave there results