Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe with Wireless?

Discussion on Dupe with Wireless? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe with Wireless?

Is it possible to dupe with wireless because when ever i try the method it just disconnects me from the game, is there anyway to get around this?
Thx in adv
Old 07/25/2009, 16:23   #2

Yeah go to your local wal-mart and buy an ethernet cord. they are like $20? If you can't afford it then you should get a job before playing AL anyway.
Old 07/25/2009, 16:56   #3

Dupe wont with wireless. go buy ınternet cable ^.^
Old 07/27/2009, 13:27   #4

noobs shouldn't post !

YEs its posible to dupe with Wireless,

i test it today with a friend ...
Old 07/28/2009, 20:08   #5

i dupe with wireless so thats a tonne of bullcrap u posted d4rkthrone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wireless Connection Problem.
10/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
*SOLVED* The reason my wireless adapter was shutting off periodically was because of a Power Save Function. However I could not change the Power Save Function settings because I did not have Service Pack 3 installed for Windows XP, I only had Service Pack 2. After I installed Service Pack 3, I was able to change the settings and I am no longer having any connection problems. Thank you.
Wireless Connection Problem.
10/25/2009 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
*SOLVED* The reason my wireless adapter was shutting off periodically was indeed because of a Power Save Function. However I could not change the Power Save Function settings because I did not have Service Pack 3 installed for Windows XP, I only had Service Pack 2. After I installed Service Pack 3, I was able to change the settings and I am no longer having any connection problems. Thank you.
wireless card/ botting
07/15/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey guys, My problem is im using a bot in a game i play to farm/lvl/pvp for me. but the problem is, is when i leave it going over night or day when im at work i come home or wake up to find it d/c like 1 or 2 hours later. Do wireless cards auto disconnect? or have a sleep config?
Fix : Wireless Connection Lag(only vista)
06/09/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
I have wireless lan at my home and i wondered why i always got so much lags while playing sro although my comp is rly good :rolleyes: so i googled a lil bit and i found this: "Background Scan Disablers" from this thread (its german) wlan Background Scan unter Vista - Seite 2 - ForumBase there was a guy who made a tool which disables the background scan which is only in vista and which is the reason for the lags :mad: i tried it out and everything works fine :) dont forget to use it as...