Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Neptune

Discussion on Project Neptune within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project Neptune

What is this ?
Old 01/26/2012, 08:56   #2

well since webzen announce'it maybe they will explain in more details ...or not
Old 01/26/2012, 08:59   #3

i dont think ^^ lol

It's a keylogger maybe idk
Old 01/26/2012, 09:04   #4

ok thx
Old 01/26/2012, 09:11   #5

yea i'm doing this
Old 01/26/2012, 09:17   #6

elite*gold: 150
This is one reason why I try and stress to people to never use their administrator account as the default account. It's best to set up a secondary account with restrictions , but of course no one does this cause it is not convenient to do so.
Old 01/26/2012, 09:30   #7

yea but with a key log , even if you take a default account , the admin is touch no ? because the key log is on the computer , so both are afficted
Old 01/26/2012, 09:36   #8

It all depends on what permissions are given. To get a keylogger in the first place you have to actually download something or be on a already hacked server/computer.
EG school computers/internet cafe someone could install the program on that computer if the restrictions are not adequate and then comprise anyone who uses that computer.

now for a server it is a bit more complicated , someone actually has to be able to hack the server get into the right files and section and drop in a worm doing all this undetected of course.Now people can hack your home computers easily enough if you don't have good passwords and still using the 15 year old outdated WEP encryption for your wireless, which takes a whole 15 secs to crack. (know from experience I have not paid for my own internet in years)

You are correct for the most part , but with heavy restrictions on a second account the keylogger will more then likely be found quicker and not have access to certain area's to change them as that account has been blocked and restricted through the admin tools.

There is actually a lot more to an operating system then people realize.
Old 01/26/2012, 09:44   #9

Okay , the best way is to have 2 computer lol ^^
Old 01/26/2012, 10:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by steph33 View Post
Okay , the best way is to have 2 computer lol ^^
No the best way is to read and learn how to protect yourself and learn how the OS is run and how to use it to it's full potential to protect yourself. But like I said before it is inconvenient for people , I am a network admin and my home computer is the default admin account so I don't even do it myself , on the other hand I do have many other security features implemented.

like 2 antivirus's one that's active/realtime and one that's passive for example.
Old 01/26/2012, 10:21   #11

Yea i understand , it's a bit complicate if you are not training .
Old 01/27/2012, 05:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
<His previous posts>
I'm sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to blackhat activities. I've been in the ''hacking'' (Noobs call them hackers... but in reality they're mostly Skids) scene since a year... I don't actually use my knowledge to get Archlord accounts anymore... because I know people put real money in this game. (Me included)

Project Neptune is a Trojan with reverse connection. You build a server, and you send the server to a victim, when he executes it links a connection between your client and the victim server and you can remotly control his whole computer.

Also, Anti-viruses (Even pro active) is no problem for advanced ''hackers'' like me. Actually... I could infect anybody via a website I hosted and the trojan is fully undectable scantime and runtime and it drops itself into %temp% then hides itself and it's subfolder in C:/APPD. This thing is called a JDB.

I'm NOT helping anyone with this, so no PMs. Use google.

Also, I've been banned here before... because I tried infecting members with my half detected server (I still was learning back then). Yeah I was Finastar... some people might remember me.

As for real security : Antivuses is a scam, they only detect old viruses or the ones that aren't cyphered.

To help everybody feel more secure and never get ''hacked'' again : Look up Key Scrambler PRO, Use a Sanbox/Virtual Machine if you think file is suspicious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 06:52   #13

Lol well How to make worry everybody ^^
Old 01/27/2012, 09:03   #14

yes ^^
Old 01/27/2012, 16:49   #15

You completly missed my point. I never even tried to get ''big'' accounts, and I'm not gonna do anything against the rules since I learned my lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
(blablabla)...you dont send the sever to people you send the worm ( trojan , spyware , malware etc)
Dude, seriously need your brain examinated and learn the facts before sounding like a total fool.

The server IS the trojan... a worm is a complete different thing used to spread your server by infecting LAN/RAR files and yahoo/msn to send bot messages to spread further. Now stop responding me because you don't know what you are taking about and the Project Neptune that is refered to IS indeed the RAT version.

I might be a script kiddy, but at least I know how to make my stuff undetectable (I bet you 1000$ paypal my trojan bypass your Antivirus, hit me up if you wanna try) and not sound as ignorant as you do.

I just tried to help the community from my passed experience, so stop raging at me.