Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > ArcheAge
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auction House Addon/Mod

Discussion on Auction House Addon/Mod within the ArcheAge forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/21/2015, 00:57   #226

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
No and I would appreciate it if you would not try harassing users of the forum for the private aspects of the mod and just simply contribute to it to continue it's progress and work .
Hes asking for an update, what is so wrong with this?
Old 06/25/2015, 20:27   #227

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Yes, .
I can confirm that ploxasaurus's mod pack works for this. AND it's got 1 click bidding too, so perfect for sniping last-second bids.

Quote:
Yes, .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatas1989 View Post
Any chance to update this ? doesnt work anymore
It does work. Follow the readme. I had this up and running yesterday (post 1.7b update) without issues
Old 06/26/2015, 07:17   #228

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by awxid View Post
Hes asking for an update, what is so wrong with this?
Skatas has been PMing people in this thread asking for a copy because he can't afford to donate to get the updated one. I reported him to Plox and now Plox know. Simple as that.
Thanks
1 User