Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion problems

Discussion on Aion problems within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion problems

Guiqiu star bow bare and equipment 55 magic life a crit data mmoigold
The limit of casting speed of 2.6 Magic is how much of the original casting speed%
3 3.0 table baff star bow can hit +360 Magic
A key facelift no cd
5 55 Long circles strange playing Legion Longbow Star click injury is probably to be OK
6 3.0 is that not everyone can have their own house
First almost friends want them to ask
Old 03/13/2012, 19:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,080
If you really want someone to help you, you should try to use better english, so we can understand you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Gameguard + Kaspersky Problems
09/05/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Da die EU Version von AION derzeit Probleme mit diversen AntiVirus Software hat, im speziellen mit Kaspersky, hier mal ein kleiner Fix damit ihr AION spielen könnt ohne das euch GameGuard Fehler meldet bzw. ihr Kaspersky deinstallieren müsst. Quelle ist das offizielle Kaspersky Forum.
Chinese Aion OB problems
01/06/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hey I'm not sure what you're all doing differently but... Open beta for me means make account play. I have Aion chinese OB, it loads fine, i have made 2 accounts, i can log into both on their website, but I can't log into it on the game, i get this error message with the only option to click some kind of OK button to close the box. I'm not going to waste my time chasing these crazy ruby points as this game looks like Archlord but updated. I would really like to have a bash at the OB tho...