Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stay Alive Bot

Discussion on Stay Alive Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 41
Stay Alive Bot

Hey ich hab hier mal n Bot geschrieben
ich weiß es gibt schon ein bar Non AFK Bots für aion aber ihr könnt ihn euch ja mal anschauen
background ist möglich da Controllsend genutzt wird.
ich glaub die Gui sagt alles und ich muss nixmehr dazu erklären.

viel spaß damit

This is A Aion Anti AFK Tool with background Mode

Have Fun
Attached Files
File Type: rar Non Afk Tool.rar (288.7 KB, 132 views)
Old 06/09/2010, 22:06   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

Similar Threads Similar Threads
So Cabal is going to close. But will Cabal extreme stay alive?
03/23/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey guys, just read the newsletter. Cabal is going to close in 10 days. And so i was wondering if extreme will stay? And another problem. I extracted the file from Cabal extreme into the cabal(reloaded) Folder. I can open the window and everything. BUT i cannot log in. It says ''Please restart the game to receive update.'' but even though i restart, the message keep appearing over and over. Its kinda annoying And here is how i put my cabal folder and cabal extreme. Tell me if you can...
I AM STILL ALIVE :D
11/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Well guys i am still alive if you have wonder.Well the reson why i have not been online is bcz my comp crashed totaly and i got my self a new job but now i am back :D just needed to say hello
Paladin Divine Intervention, Stay Alive!
07/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
So in order for this to work, both paladins must bless eachother with "Blessing of Sacrafice" (only tested with Rank2). Either paladin may now Safely Divine Intervention the other paladin. and He/She will remain alive. This is a great way to keep people out of combat. And this is tested as of 1.11.
Paladin Divine Intervention, Stay Alive!
06/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
So in order for this to work, both paladins must bless eachother with "Blessing of Sacrafice" (only tested with Rank2). Either paladin may now Safely Divine Intervention the other paladin. and He/She will remain alive. Lets see some premium! This is a great way to keep people out of combat. And this is tested as of 1.11.