Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladin Divine Intervention, Stay Alive!

Discussion on Paladin Divine Intervention, Stay Alive! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
So in order for this to work, both paladins must bless eachother with "Blessing of Sacrafice" (only tested with Rank2). Either paladin may now Safely Divine Intervention the other paladin. and He/She will remain alive. This is a great way to keep people out of combat. And this is tested as of 1.11.
Old 07/03/2006, 11:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sounds nice thx =)
Old 07/03/2006, 13:09   #3

works perfect
Old 07/03/2006, 14:22   #4

und was bringt das?
PS: 100 post ^^
Old 07/03/2006, 14:55   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Ping@Jul 3 2006, 14:22
und was bringt das?
PS: 100 post ^^
Keiner der Palas stirbt und beide sind Out of Combat. (Wenn ichs richtig verstanden habe)
Old 07/03/2006, 16:15   #6

n1 ;>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stay Alive Bot
06/09/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Hey ich hab hier mal n Bot geschrieben ich weiß es gibt schon ein bar Non AFK Bots für aion aber ihr könnt ihn euch ja mal anschauen background ist möglich da Controllsend genutzt wird. ich glaub die Gui sagt alles und ich muss nixmehr dazu erklären. viel spaß damit This is A Aion Anti AFK Tool with background Mode Have Fun
So Cabal is going to close. But will Cabal extreme stay alive?
03/23/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey guys, just read the newsletter. Cabal is going to close in 10 days. And so i was wondering if extreme will stay? And another problem. I extracted the file from Cabal extreme into the cabal(reloaded) Folder. I can open the window and everything. BUT i cannot log in. It says ''Please restart the game to receive update.'' but even though i restart, the message keep appearing over and over. Its kinda annoying And here is how i put my cabal folder and cabal extreme. Tell me if you can...
Binary INFO strings for Divine/Divine Fullsock etc
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm Trying to find out the infostrings that make items Divine/Noble/FS Has anyone attempted the same, because i don't see any thread about it :) I can't find any reference to the binary info-strings in the share folder, or the database :) For example a 145 +9 FS(4) white weapon with 4x +50% Crit DMG gems in it has this infostring
Paladin Divine Intervention, Stay Alive!
06/27/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
So in order for this to work, both paladins must bless eachother with "Blessing of Sacrafice" (only tested with Rank2). Either paladin may now Safely Divine Intervention the other paladin. and He/She will remain alive. Lets see some premium! This is a great way to keep people out of combat. And this is tested as of 1.11.