Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot

Discussion on [Release] AionAutoCraft - Crafting Bot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/22/2011, 04:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thank you! but..

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagefarmer View Post
Hey, three things come to mind that you can try:
  • Remove the file aioncraft.config from the directory where the .fmp file is located. This will reset the settings.
  • Replace the file aioncraft.ini from the directory where the .fmp file is located with the original aioncraft.ini provided in the download. This will reset the calibration points.
  • Try running the macro with .

Good luck!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! However, your advise didn't really help the issue ..... neither replacing the ini file from the original archive nor deleting the config file(I don't even have the file...) solves the issue for me. Is there anything else I can do? Thank you so much for your help!!!
Old 01/04/2012, 19:08   #32

Sorry for the late response! The macro code itself is not very complicated, and it works for many people, so I'm sure it is not a 'bug' in the macro.

It must be a problem with FreeMacroPlayer, that I can't solve. What you could try to do is download , and try to run the macro straight from the .4wt file.

If that doesn't work, then you could make a very basic macro using Macro Toolworks, and that way figure out what the problem is. The authors of Macro Toolworks might then be able to assist you...

I also know someone who is trying to recreate this macro using a different macro-ing program. If he completes that effort I will share it with you guys.
Old 01/09/2012, 13:13   #33

elite*gold: 20
great job dude.

I just did my cooking proffesion to 199 from the very beginning.
It took about 5 hours I guess , but I was asleep Any way , good job!
Old 01/11/2012, 20:14   #34

I am looking for a person which help me with this program. I have always problems to bring it to run. I prefer help on Teamviewer and I will pay person with gamekey, paypal or something who can help me.
Old 01/14/2012, 09:32   #35

elite*gold: 20
Ill do it.Today in afternoon , Ill add you skype.
Old 01/20/2012, 16:11   #36

I have a problem ... on infiniteAion .. I moved the window right above the station handcrafting ... and when I return to the NPC to vb with it I move the window to stop the display mid handcrafting ...its moving there ...where i was started when I clicked on it ... someone with a solution ?

Uploaded with

WHEN IM CLICKING NCP ITS LOOKS LIKE THIS

Uploaded with
Old 01/21/2012, 23:32   #37

You probably have fixed window positions enabled.
Look into your Aion Options and deactivate it.
Old 01/30/2012, 19:47   #38

Strange Resolution "1680x1050", why didn't you just make it to "1600x900" which is the standard. I have problems with the calibration tool. Don't know how to configure it.
Old 01/30/2012, 23:10   #39

elite*gold: 117
1680x1050 or 1920x1080 is the most used resolution for desktop-gamers =)
Old 02/04/2012, 19:42   #40

I managed to get it calibrated, now the next problem is approaching.
When I accept an workorder the window closes and it tries to return the Quest it can't open the window from itself. Someone has the same problem?

/edit Everything works now, very nice bot! Big thanks!
Old 02/11/2012, 08:09   #41

Is there any way I can reach you? Vent/Skype etc.. to discuss the issues I am having.. They seem pretty basic yet I cant figure them out so far.

To sum it up, I've changed my resolution to you're default settings along with my UI, and I even tried to calibrate it using the settings I normally use. However with my placement of the NPC dialog, the macro never actually clicks and accepts a work order, its off by an inch or so. Everything else is in the precise location and it appears to be trying to click those links, however with never acquiring a work order to begin with, the process never starts.

Thanks in advance
Old 02/15/2012, 01:57   #42

It would work quite fine if it was selecting appropriate thing to craft.
On your video it looks like this (stacionary crafting):
1) Select NPC
2) Work Orders
3) Select Work Order
4) Accept
5) CLICK ON WORK ORDER IN CRAFT MENU
6) Craft all

repeat.

My do everything same, but without point 5. Why he is ignoring this important step? He is trying to click Craft All immediately, without checking craft.
Old 02/20/2012, 16:59   #43

Hello, the problem I'm getting is that it doesn't seem to accept second order?! It gets a first one, then for some reason it clicks where i believe the name of the second one should be, but nothing happens obviously, because the first one wasn't accepted yet (only clicked on it). Is there any way of fixing it? Thanks alot
Old 02/25/2012, 22:53   #44

A small suggestion... you make 'jump' 'insert'... is that to break the NPC Talk screen? If it is, you could change the 'insert' to 'esc' that way, if you are being watch, the random jumping isn't a tell...
Old 02/27/2012, 08:40   #45

thanks its very nice working