Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]12 sky Aeriagames Item Dupe

Discussion on [Request]12 sky Aeriagames Item Dupe within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]12 sky Aeriagames Item Dupe

I am looking for 12 sky aeria games item dupe exploit, I know it works because many people have been doing it. I have tried many ways but nothing works.

If you know how to I can trade, the account collision hack which allows you to take over any ones account and steal all of their items, and I can trade my speed hack I made which is waaay faster then anything you can make with bypassed CE speed hack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2010, 12:56   #2

its actually easy... i was going to trade a bat with a friend we both got Disconnected coz we clicked trade and accept to many times... then we logged in and checked our char and we both had a 200% bat so try to make a trade and get dc... usually works
Old 02/19/2010, 19:44   #3

Dupe is easy !
Old 02/19/2010, 20:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimlink View Post
I am looking for 12 sky aeria games item dupe exploit, I know it works because many people have been doing it. I have tried many ways but nothing works.

If you know how to I can trade, the account collision hack which allows you to take over any ones account and steal all of their items, and I can trade my speed hack I made which is waaay faster then anything you can make with bypassed CE speed hack.
What a nonsense post. Why would somebody who knows how to hack accounts come here asking for a way to dupe?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/20/2010, 12:40   #5

Lol, True. o.o
Old 02/20/2010, 19:46   #6

hmm interesting, I won't lie and say I have some godly hacks to give in return but if someone knows how to dupe and would like to pm me how I'd appreciate it and I understand if no one wants too, thx.
Old 02/21/2010, 11:16   #7

Received Thanks: 1,003
I my self will be looking for somone later to test some duping theorys with. Ive got several they will have to be tested so that we do not have item dupe exploits on the private server lol...

So I might let you know when im testing the ideas I have out :P

Good luck though
Old 02/23/2010, 23:27   #8

I have a Legacy of Guanyin (wargod skill) on vengeance. If anyone teaches me how to dupe i'll give you a copy

We can talk on yahoo/msn and i can give proof of it :P
Old 02/24/2010, 08:19   #9

lmao if a gm red this santy ur screwed 1 because there isnt many people with that skill and its vengencew lmao
Old 02/24/2010, 23:46   #10

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
not 12s2 related

closed
Closed Thread