Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01

Discussion on [R.I.P] Strikeraid's AIO v3.01 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: How do you like Strikeraid's AIO v3?
It's Perfect! I love it! 52 59.09%
It's good, but it could be better. 24 27.27%
Needs work. 7 7.95%
It's horrible. Try again Mr. Apprentice Coder. 5 5.68%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/28/2009, 03:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
very sweet, idk if this was done on purpose or not, but i can use the respawn hack with the public version. oh well =))

EDIT: also, i found that the auto pot for HP is veryyy buggy...you almost have to help it along. I was grinding and im a very high lvl (very high ^^) and mobs only hit 200dmg on me..so i can follow my HP very well..it got to 10% hp (and my autopot was set to 40%) without auto pilling. Maybe it is less buggy for the lvl 1/2 versions. (same goes for pvp)

MP works fine.
Old 08/28/2009, 03:53   #32

Strikeraid, im assuming your a fujin on game. do you play on tranquility? and do you have your own Fujin guild?

if so would u be interested in another member ? if not is ok. i was just curious.

Old 08/28/2009, 03:59   #33

hmm does anyone else have problem with it...it seem the AIO is not working anymore...or is it just me...

(7:00pm) as of right now auto pill, speed atk, speed run, and revive seem not to work....i think with all those address post they might have change it again.....
Old 08/28/2009, 04:05   #34

What version are you running?

Are you still running a previous version 207? or lower? if so u need to update to new Version 3.01. are you not on aeriagames? maybe that also could be the problem. give more details, like game company u play at, what server you play on. this will help with helping you. that is should someone want to help.
Old 08/28/2009, 04:09   #35

i have the same problem too. .the public ver doesn't work for me. .

i'm playing on aeria and i'm using AIO v3.01 public. .can anybody help me?. .tnx
Old 08/28/2009, 04:39   #36

Im at a loss then mostly cause im not a programer, i just a newb girl and it works fine for me. you will have to wait till someone with more experiance wants to help you.

sorry.
Old 08/28/2009, 04:44   #37

mungtung @ try to restart your AIO v3.01 to see if it work....post back let us now
Old 08/28/2009, 04:54   #38

btw - im sure all the people who are chosing "it's good, but it could be better" instead of it's perfect are sayin that cuz they don't have the full version!!! wahahahaha o.o
Old 08/28/2009, 05:16   #39

hey were i can download this Q.Q?
Old 08/28/2009, 05:50   #40

updated: i tested the address with strikeraid v1 and it seem to work fine...i dont know why v3.01 stop working for me...it was working
Old 08/28/2009, 05:58   #41

i restarted my aio and no it stops working only the auto pill though my aoe still works.
didnt test the buffs. ima reboot machine see if that resets.

Ack,,, | was suposed to be here as an edit i musta typed in wrong spot lol.
|
|
V

also it seem to hold previous configs I accidently made my diable all my tab key when i try tab out now it always disables & enables it also uses my home key & F1 key to disabl and enable
doesnt seem to release old settings. hope this is something that can be fixed

Is most likely something server side I doubt everyons stoped at same time due to programing.

they probly switched the address agian. or put adress on random maybe who knows.

I tested using all 3 factions i have chars in. and that didnt seem to make a diffrence. also check to see if having other things such as 2xp pot and sg made a difrence. nope.

everything else seems to work just auto pill has stoped working.

I have saved orriginal rar so i will delete my unrared file next and test to see if orriginal works. maybe its a glitch.
Old 08/28/2009, 06:15   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng2003 View Post
updated: i tested the address with strikeraid v1 and it seem to work fine...i dont know why v3.01 stop working for me...it was working
it stoped working for me aswell and he took off the download off the First \Page. i hope he puts it back on or just gives us a way to make our own so we dont have to bother him or anyone eles. but its his choice to make.
Old 08/28/2009, 06:34   #43

Cool update on checking autopill

Ok, tested by reinstalling fresh copy from orriginal download of strikeraids vrsn 3.01 and still no autopill. I'm 90% positive its on server side. gm probly cought a newb somewhere and said lets change the address agian. or something.

we will have to be patient for strikeraid's hard work. Im sure hes already aware of this issue if not he will when he wakes up. hes human to ya no lol

ill check back in tomarow its late here 1230am gotta be up in 5hrs for an appointment then gotta babysit agian. cant wait till tomarow night

hope all bugs are worked out by then till later guys ni ni.
Old 08/28/2009, 06:40   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mungtung View Post
Ok, tested by reinstalling fresh copy from orriginal download of strikeraids vrsn 3.01 and still no autopill. I'm 90% positive its on server side. gm probly cought a newb somewhere and said lets change the address agian. or something.

we will have to be patient for strikeraid's hard work. Im sure hes already aware of this issue if not he will when he wakes up. hes human to ya no lol

ill check back in tomarow its late here 1230am gotta be up in 5hrs for an appointment then gotta babysit agian. cant wait till tomarow night

hope all bugs are worked out by then till later guys ni ni.
ok talk to u when u wake up. and i hope Strike does do it again, if only noobs dont get caught this wouldnt be so difficult.
Old 08/28/2009, 06:46   #45

the address works fine i tested using strikeraid v1, it just that his v3.01 has issue..it was working fine but i restart the AIO and it wasnt working anymore...i guess they must have found a way to block strikeraid AIO or it might just have a problem...im sure he working on it...