Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pls a link to map fun

Discussion on pls a link to map fun within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation pls a link to map fun

can some 1 pls give me a link to mapfun? the one in this site doesnt work . the site nzgames must be down or something. i had to reinstal the game and delete the old one forgot to back up the mapfun.. so can any1 help me get map fun again? :S
ty in advance.
Old 03/29/2011, 11:12   #2

omg pls some1 give me a good lin kto nzgames site. it doesnt work for me, says connection failed problem loading page. or pls some1 upload ur mapfun somewhere and pm the link.
i cant find it anywehre else but nzgames but the site look down or who knows wht else. pls
Old 03/29/2011, 18:02   #3

NzGames site was shut down due to spam bots.
And if you read Mega's MapFun thread you'll find the answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
I am no longer supporting or working on MapFun.
Currently working with BlaXpirit and Defict of TeamAnarchy to make a new Game Enhancer so stay tuned for our release
Old 03/29/2011, 18:36   #4

i read that but a week ago the site was on i had same problem back then and i got map fun from that site. any ty for your reply. il try copy the files from the laptop hope i dont fail lol
Old 03/30/2011, 00:21   #5

well copying files from laptop didnt work it messed my game up. so pls Mega if u still browse this site can u upload it anywhere and pm with the link?? pls id be very greatful if u can help me.i really need to use that im adicted