Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OMNI WAR LVL UP PROBLEM

Discussion on OMNI WAR LVL UP PROBLEM within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OMNI WAR LVL UP PROBLEM

GUYS HOW TO LVL UP FAST IN OMNIWAR???PLEASE HELPP
Old 01/01/2011, 14:36   #2

umm kill stuff? lol thats the best way i can say it. since u missed the instant level 180 and 70 cap event. try buying some tripple exp pots and going to galaxy way or something and just go crazy.
Old 01/01/2011, 19:17   #3

on the weekends go to the npc by the squad zone in market, he gives %500 exp for an hour. my first time playing the server and first time doing this so idk if its just once a day or whenever you need it. goodluck.

skol vodka and some lemonade is the ****, yay to the new year.
Old 01/02/2011, 21:40   #4

Its once a day the only things that happens on weekends is double ZPs and there are 4 cell cores sold on friday and chips on tuesdays
Old 01/03/2011, 02:59   #5

um, the %500 exp is any time you want, although i didnt know about the 4 vells and chips of those days specified by jay. although i do believe you could easily work on your lvl, more so with a fleet. good luck bro.