Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]How to fix Offline TG and Spacecraft mission bug?

Discussion on [Help]How to fix Offline TG and Spacecraft mission bug? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help]How to fix Offline TG and Spacecraft mission bug?

Does anyone have a clue for this problem?
If somebody can help please post. Thanks in advance
Old 03/29/2010, 18:10   #2

Anyone....?
Please...I Need A Solution In This Problem...T_T
Old 04/01/2010, 02:49   #3

Do you even have the Offline TG set up on your server. Cause I doubt it's a client problem. As for the missions, same thing make sure you have them on your server.
Old 04/01/2010, 03:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
Do you even have the Offline TG set up on your server. Cause I doubt it's a client problem. As for the missions, same thing make sure you have them on your server.
both are supported but nither support the actual movement of the character. missions dont work because you need to redo the ncp's in the mission to send you back to steel and offline tg dont work because it never "moves" you to steal insted it just keeps you there
Old 04/07/2010, 00:40   #5

Well, his NPCs are messed up and they need to be worked on. You guys should get someone who knows what he's doing..
Old 04/07/2010, 19:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaClank View Post
Well, his NPCs are messed up and they need to be worked on. You guys should get someone who knows what he's doing..
and also to fix offline tg you need to redo the log in to remove you or not place you in offline tg if the character dosnt meet the required feilds
Thanks
1 User