Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ZeroOnline][PServer] New Zero online PServer

Discussion on [ZeroOnline][PServer] New Zero online PServer within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZeroOnline][PServer] New Zero online PServer

VietNam Zero Server !

If theres any Zero Online players out there looking for a pserver, I have one for you guys.
(Note: Im not the admin of this server, Im just a player. I know the game's community is small by now but I still want to recommend 1 for anyone who still interested. I mean, the more the merrier )

Webpage: (The website is still text-only but quite frankly all we need is a registration place and download link xD)

Server discord:
There are almost always active players everyday, supports are on the discord channel and most of them are willing to help (in leveling, start up zp or game errors, I just walked around and asked for early game help and started from then on ).

The server has propably been opened for more than 2 weeks so there are still some features to be added (Fusion model, unlock more CAP level, weapons 200, individual events, team events, tournament...), at least thats what ive been told

Also, one thing that make most zero pserver becomes boring is everything can be maxed too quickly so theres nothing left to do other than creating bunch of clones to get core. So I guess this server is aiming for long term play. In the last 2 weeks, I do have to participate in space missions to up my pilot rank, buy/sell stuff to get zp (in addition to zp farmed from mobs) in order to get strong. You guys will know what im talking about once in game.

Overall, I think its nice to give it a try.
Old 11/17/2021, 17:45   #2

Nice!
Old 09/22/2022, 04:05   #3

still playing?

Tags
pserver, zero online