Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Remnant Zero Server/Client

Discussion on [Release] Remnant Zero Server/Client within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/17/2019, 18:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomgwtfhax View Post
For some reason, my Power, EN, thruster, and all the other things stopped recovering. I can see them recover, but even tho my Power is maxed, I still can't use any skills at all! Same on all my ARMs.
Tried relogging, tried upgrading/changing engine, tried dieing. Nothing works.

plus every time I log out I reappear in offline-training map, yet there's no interface to leave it (need to use teleport to get out of offline training map)

What the hell is going on?!

Your account has been fixed. As I stated earlier DO NOT USE OFFLINE TG for the time being.

Also please start using the forum on the main website not here
Old 02/18/2019, 22:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimwest View Post
any way to change the resolution or change from 4:3 to 16:9 or 16:10 ?
Just the main ship is funky the rest of the maps are normal looking it throws me off too lol
Old 04/04/2019, 10:18   #18

The game should work on any windows machine. If you get any error when you start the game or if it won't start there's are 2 reasons : you don't have the libraries to run the game or your drivers are too new to run the game.

1.You need .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 and VISUAL C++ 2010 to run the game:

2.If you have the latest patch and the libraries and the game still won't start then you have to disable some of your drivers:
- Disable your graphics card from device manager
- Run it in Compatibility Mode (right click on Remnant.exe> Properties> Compatibility> Run this in compatibility mode and try and see witch one works for you). You set the RemnantZero.exe in compatibility mode but you still start the game using Remnant-Launcher.exe
Old 04/04/2019, 15:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzy93 View Post
The game should work on any windows machine. If you get any error when you start the game or if it won't start there's are 2 reasons : you don't have the libraries to run the game or your drivers are too new to run the game.

1.You need .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 and VISUAL C++ 2010 to run the game:

2.If you have the latest patch and the libraries and the game still won't start then you have to disable some of your drivers:
- Disable your graphics card from device manager
- Run it in Compatibility Mode (right click on Remnant.exe> Properties> Compatibility> Run this in compatibility mode and try and see witch one works for you). You set the RemnantZero.exe in compatibility mode but you still start the game using Remnant-Launcher.exe

I don't play here anymore, but what fixed my errors was simply removing the space symbol from the folder's name...
I've fixed my game by changing "Remnant Zero" to "RemnantZero".
Old 04/09/2019, 17:22   #20

Is this still online? I get a message saying server could not be reached
Old 04/09/2019, 22:33   #21

Download new client or download new patch manually
Old 05/12/2019, 15:51   #22

Remnant has stopped working

Getting this error when trying to run it after i press play on the launcher.
Old 05/14/2019, 17:45   #23

Run in windows xp / 98 mode. Im assuming you have a GTX1000+ card.