Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zp Drops?

Discussion on Zp Drops? within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What Amoint Of Zp Drops You Would Like?
50-200 11 21.57%
200-450 4 7.84%
450-600 7 13.73%
600-800 5 9.80%
800-1000 4 7.84%
1000+ 20 39.22%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/04/2010, 07:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightelf1994 View Post
um actually when i played this server b4 there was no donators at all. it also had a fairly high drop rate like 450-ish i think and a bit more in the event map for melee greatsword players. the server was fun even with high rates as the lvl cap was 250 as was the cap level. and the drop rate depends on the price of the zp mall as sugested b4. making things cheaper is just like having a higher drop rate so why bother with that? might be interesting to have +8 atoms in the shop though :P. all the low drop rate server i played on degraded very quickly into donator rule or friend of gm/pm rule.
And what happned to the high rate server in which you are speaking of? Gone now? why? No donates? hmmmmmmmmmm? lol I already see a problem. High rates = no incentive to donate. I explained this in my previous post.
Old 02/04/2010, 08:02   #32

Cool

I remember when Apocalypse ZO 1st came out (1380 zp drops and x20 exp) think I had went from 1-180 in a few hours, most of my gear wasn't +12 but it was +8. Took a bit longer to get up to 187 which was rather strange, since you could get from 1-100 off the level 1s-15s outside of the city.

I played Crazy ZO for maybe 15 mins most of the people just stood around pking in Steel Warship...most of the gm/pm, are lousy on there as well hell even the admins are as well players report people pking all the time, nothing gets done about it.

The only server(s) I stay on for along period of time was Crypton Online (had fully translated npc's until the level 190 gear upgrade then came the no English for about 2 months then they wiped), think I was on there for about 3 months, then after them I migrated over too Apocalypse Online. If the rates on Evo ZO return as 750-1000 zp I don't think I'll be playing here I rather enjoy the game then being able to get full ultra gear on a level 20 character.

I still play ZeroOnline, my character is only 148 but, I've never donated to TQ for ZP I gotten it through events, so it takes longer.

EDIT:
On a side note about, If you actually did add a +8 too the ZP Mall you'd have to stay pretty accurate to the overall charges of all the Chomsky's, think of it money wise what one would cost 1380 zp in live zero is $15 and 1380 x 20 is 27600zp so one +8 Chomsky Atom for 26,244zp is roughly $300 on live zero a Chomsky starts at 12 zp just multiply the cost by 3 here's the cost for +1 to +5: 12x3=36x3=108x3=324x3=972 an so on.
Old 02/04/2010, 08:38   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by virpyre View Post
I remember when Apocalypse ZO 1st came out (1380 zp drops and x20 exp) think I had went from 1-180 in a few hours, most of my gear wasn't +12 but it was +8. Took a bit longer to get up to 187 which was rather strange, since you could get from 1-100 off the level 1s-15s outside of the city.

I played Crazy ZO for maybe 15 mins most of the people just stood around pking in Steel Warship...most of the gm/pm, are lousy on there as well hell even the admins are as well players report people pking all the time, nothing gets done about it.

The only server(s) I stay on for along period of time was Crypton Online (had fully translated npc's until the level 190 gear upgrade then came the no English for about 2 months then they wiped), think I was on there for about 3 months, then after them I migrated over too Apocalypse Online. If the rates on Evo ZO return as 750-1000 zp I don't think I'll be playing here I rather enjoy the game then being able to get full ultra gear on a level 20 character.

I still play ZeroOnline, my character is only 148 but, I've never donated to TQ for ZP I gotten it through events, so it takes longer.

EDIT:
On a side note about, If you actually did add a +8 too the ZP Mall you'd have to stay pretty accurate to the overall charges of all the Chomsky's, think of it money wise what one would cost 1380 zp in live zero is $15 and 1380 x 20 is 27600zp so one +8 Chomsky Atom for 26,244zp is roughly $300 on live zero a Chomsky starts at 12 zp just multiply the cost by 3 here's the cost for +1 to +5: 12x3=36x3=108x3=324x3=972 an so on.

There is hard evidence in what im saying is true, cmon private server creators see the fault and fix it!
Old 02/06/2010, 21:35   #34

jsut wanted to hear from you guys about the zp drops that you are ok with..
its just a poll nothing releated to EvoGaming

Cryo/Skyline[PM]
Old 02/09/2010, 01:03   #35

Quote:

EDIT:
so what are you suggesting that we should do

P.S. I have 3 special items on the server
- Blue Star Coupon(20% Discount)
- Dark Star Coupon(20% Discount)
- Chomsky Coupon(20% Discount on a +5)

should we put them in the game?
Old 02/09/2010, 03:08   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
so what are you suggesting that we should do

P.S. I have 3 special items on the server
- Blue Star Coupon(20% Discount)
- Dark Star Coupon(20% Discount)
- Chomsky Coupon(20% Discount on a +5)

should we put them in the game?
if u plan to make the how very few and i prefer it. few zp drops and harder to lvl up. then ofcourse, those 20% would come in handy.
but how would u go about to acquire one of those items? in tq zero u get them from the poker event, but i just dont think that'll happen on a ps
Old 02/09/2010, 04:11   #37

well Cyro What i think the Drops Should be is, 30 zps per each SW Monster, 50 zps per each Green Plant/Neptune Monster (500,000 Zps From the Bosses in GPD, GPC and the pot to be able to kill them needs to be at like 3.5k) 75 zps per each Galaxy Way Monster, Give The Players Something to work for not just be instant Powerful. Exp Should be like 5x, Fast but not too fast, and if that DemonPotion ever gets to work it would make lvling alot faster at 5x. These are Just My thoughts feel free to Edit it... :P
Old 02/09/2010, 04:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos1254 View Post
well Cyro What i think the Drops Should be is, 30 zps per each SW Monster, 50 zps per each Green Plant/Neptune Monster (500,000 Zps From the Bosses in GPD, GPC and the pot to be able to kill them needs to be at like 3.5k) 75 zps per each Galaxy Way Monster, Give The Players Something to work for not just be instant Powerful. Exp Should be like 5x, Fast but not too fast, and if that DemonPotion ever gets to work it would make lvling alot faster at 5x. These are Just My thoughts feel free to Edit it... :P
i like ur ideas, except:
3.5k pot to kill the nep boss? isn't that a little too extreme considering under 100 zp drops? -.-
some of my ideas:
dont do ANYTHING to the lvling, leave it 100pct to lvl, untill 180, after 180 u need 50pct to lvl up. considering exp recorders will work..
and if u get spaceship missions 100pct working, add ZP rewards for completing a mission, the amount will depend on the difficulty of the mission.
Old 02/09/2010, 08:43   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandaL~King View Post
i like ur ideas, except:
3.5k pot to kill the nep boss? isn't that a little too extreme considering under 100 zp drops? -.-
some of my ideas:
dont do ANYTHING to the lvling, leave it 100pct to lvl, untill 180, after 180 u need 50pct to lvl up. considering exp recorders will work..
and if u get spaceship missions 100pct working, add ZP rewards for completing a mission, the amount will depend on the difficulty of the mission.
well thats not too extreme considering, I know you and me spend days online without leaving the real ZO :P and 500k zp is a lot of zp so I mean that seems fair enough :P

I like the idea too, 30 zp a sw drop and what you added(maybe make it a precentage so it doesnt drop all the time like a 40% chance it drops off mobs, so that people dont get it all the time and add a level restrict to it so if you are like 40 levels higher then the mob then it wont give you zp.), also make all the other places drop zp maybe a 5 or 10 zp increase per zone.

Also just a quick question what are the specs on the server going to be?
Old 02/09/2010, 13:16   #40

Quote:
Dude i like you idea because it won't be boring for players and they won't leave the server.
Old 02/09/2010, 16:52   #41

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VandaL~King View Post
i like ur ideas, except:
some of my ideas:
yea i like these ideas
if we are able we might put these in the game
im not sure though
+ about the boss min. pot.
i would go as low as 1.2k and the zps to be 100k - 300k

for the coupons, i was thinking to either
- put them in a ncp and give 2 each, eachday
- put them in the super mall for 20 zps
- drop out of the monsters ( 5% possibility )
Old 02/09/2010, 23:26   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostasis View Post
yea i like these ideas
if we are able we might put these in the game
im not sure though
+ about the boss min. pot.
i would go as low as 1.2k and the zps to be 100k - 300k

for the coupons, i was thinking to either
- put them in a ncp and give 2 each, eachday
- put them in the super mall for 20 zps
- drop out of the monsters ( 5% possibility )
don't put them in NPC or super mall...make it a little harder to get them..
i like the idea of putting them in the lottery and drop out of monsters =D
Old 02/10/2010, 10:52   #43

You can make Blue/Dark stars in the game without purchasing them on the zero mall, you just have to find Red Stars through drops that's how I got mine in zero.

5 Red Star = 1 Blue Star
4 Blue Star = 1 Dark Star

It's simple really if you add the other chomsky's in the game past +5 there cost would look like this if you stayed to there x3 zp price.

+6 Chomsky Atom - 2,916 ZP
+7 Chomsky Atom - 8,748 ZP
+8 Chomsky Atom - 26,244 ZP
+9 Chomsky Atom - 78,732 ZP
+10 Chomsky Atom - 236,196 ZP
+11 Chomsky Atom - 708,588 ZP
+12 Chomsky Atom - 2,125,764 ZP

You could always add a Traveling Space Merchant that appears on Steel Warship once a week for 6 hours with very special items some at crazy discount prices.

I have an idea about the demon power potion though the name needs to be reworked...

Overdrive Limiter Chip - 3,200 ZP
Bolsters the overall effect of the EXP you gain by 3% while in Overdrive Mode when using this chip. This chip is still in it's experimental stages an will not last long it will burn up just as quickly as it's installed. Lasts 1 Minute.

Overdrive Standard Chip - 6,400 ZP
Bolsters the overall effect of the EXP you gain by 5% while in Overdrive Mode when using this chip. This chip is still in it's early stages it will last a little while longer it will burn up just as quickly. Lasts 3 Minutes.

Overdrive Extreme Chip - 12,800 ZP
Bolsters the overall effect of the EXP you gain by 10% while in Overdrive Mode when using this chip. This chip is as far as you can push your machine to without cashing a nuclear proton explosion. Lasts 5 Minutes.

The % is basically like saying x rate, so it would be x rate that of the normal xp on the server, so if the server rates a x3 XP it would look like this:

3 x 3 = 6 XP
3 x 5 = 15 XP
3 x 10 = 30 XP

I doubt very seriously though that they could be reworked to look like this, an yes the rate is why they cost so much.

You might also want to think about adding in a Starter Pack...Would have to be mission items so people don't try duping them.

Example
Evo Pack "Welcome to the Server, hope you enjoy your stay."
1 Bronze Badge - Lasts 24 hours: +20% EXP, 30% Discount, Revive at Death, Offline Training
1 Double EXP Potions - +100% EXP. All teammates can enjoy if team leader uses it.
1 EXP Recorder - Get a jumpstart on leveling, with Double EXP
1 Spray Paint - Don't look like everyone else.
1 +1Chomsky Atom - Give your weapon alittle boost.
3 Meteors - Upgrade your Gear
Old 02/10/2010, 11:44   #44

Quote:
You can make Blue/Dark stars in the game without purchasing them on the zero mall, you just have to find Red Stars through drops that's how I got mine in zero.

5 Red Star = 1 Blue Star

It's simple really if you add the other chomsky's in the game past +5 there cost would look like this if you stayed to there x3 zp price.

You could always add a Traveling Space Merchant that appears on Steel Warship once a week for 6 hours with very special items some at crazy discount prices.

I have an idea about the demon power potion though the name needs to be reworked...

Bolsters the overall effect of the EXP you gain by 3% while in Overdrive Mode when using this chip. This chip is still in it's experimental stages an will not last long it will burn up just as quickly as it's installed. Lasts 1 Minute.

Bolsters the overall effect of the EXP you gain by 5% while in Overdrive Mode when using this chip. This chip is still in it's early stages it will last a little while longer it will burn up just as quickly. Lasts 3 Minutes.

Bolsters the overall effect of the EXP you gain by 10% while in Overdrive Mode when using this chip. This chip is as far as you can push your machine to without cashing a nuclear proton explosion. Lasts 5 Minutes.

The % is basically like saying x rate, so it would be x rate that of the normal xp on the server, so if the server rates a x3 XP it would look like this:

3 x 3 = 6 XP
3 x 5 = 15 XP
3 x 10 = 30 XP

I doubt very seriously though that they could be reworked to look like this, an yes the rate is why they cost so much.

You might also want to think about adding in a Starter Pack...Would have to be mission items so people don't try duping them.

Example
1 Bronze Badge - Lasts 24 hours: +20% EXP, 30% Discount, Revive at Death, Offline Training
1 Double EXP Potions - +100% EXP. All teammates can enjoy if team leader uses it.
Not a bad idea... I like the starter pack, and the idea of a dude appearing at SW for 6 hours. The DemonPotion Idea, im not so sure about lol. Those are weak numbers for a very short duration for that much zp. I'd give it a try, its something new and custom if it made it on the server.

I wonder if any of these ideas are even being considered...
Old 02/10/2010, 17:41   #45

Quote:

5 Red Star = 1 Blue Star

3 x 3 = 6 XP
3 x 5 = 15 XP
3 x 10 = 30 XP

Example

Holy Snap!
these are some damn good ideas,

about the pack it is good there is also a pack in zero i have in my hands
Recruit-Pack (Gold,2DoubleEXPPotions,3Meteors,WarshipTeleporter ,Core,5WeaponCDs,10Identifyers) *UNTRADABLE*

and

Summer Pack (Spray Paint, 3[5]Roses and a Comsky-Atom) **UNTRADABLE**
Traveler Pack (Titan, Seafloor, Neptune, Galaxy Way, Saturn Base, and Venus Wilds Shuttles) **UNTRADABLE**
Super Bundled (Rose-Pack [A,B,C], Moon Treasure, 10 Space Shuttles and 2 Star Teleport) **UNTRADABLE**
Elite Guns Pack ( Elite Lvl.10 of All of the Artillery Weapons) **UNTRADABLE**
Jewelry Pack ( 2 Meteors, Refined [Attack, Exp, Defense] Gems, and Comsky-Atom) **UNTRADABLE**
Melee Weapons ( Elite Lvl.10 Of All Of The Melee Weapons And a Shield) **UNTRADABLE**
Combat Pack ( Bronze Pack, HP Resupply Pack, OD Catalyst and Redemption Pack) **UNTRADABLE**

Special pack ( 50 Amethysts, 8 Super Exp Recorders and 15 Cores in a Box)
Victory Pack ( 50 Amethysts, 5 Super Exp Recorders and 15 Cores in a Box)
Honor Pack ( 2*1500 Sapphires, 5 Super Exp Recorders and 10 cores in a Box)

Whadduya think ha??

P.S. Its Ma Birthday Today XD