Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Guide + Tips [Project Zero 2]

Discussion on Game Guide + Tips [Project Zero 2] within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Game Guide + Tips [Project Zero 2]

I decided that I wanted to create a guide for new players on getting started and knowing a few things things to progress and not feel entirely lost. I'm still learning things too, so if you have anything to add please just make a post.

[Starting Out]

So, you just downloaded the client, patched, and created an account. When you enter Steel Warship, the first thing you say is, "how do I make zp"?

- Making Zp for Early Progression -

Making ZP on Project Zero is rather easy. At first, you want to start by going out to the EAST in Steel Warship and killing stuff. Each mob will drop around 10-20 ZP each on kill. It's nothing crazy high, but as you progress in levels and move up in maps the ZP will increase per kill.

- Upgrading Gear & Leveling -

You start out with Silver Badge, which gives you 1 day of bonus XP. Use this as soon as you can, don't worry about trying to use it strategically you'll make enough for the gold-badge from the ZP mall in no time. Zp is important, but so are levels and gear. My recommendation would be that while you farm ZP, you buy a Triple XP Potion on the 5th page from the ZP Mall while you farm ZP. You'll reach around level 20-30 and then the XP from the mobs is hardly enough to advance.

At this, point after you reach around level 25 or 30, you should have a bit of ZP to do something with. If you want you can use them on exp recorders, or simply Upgrade your gears to ultra's. Your priority when upgrading gear should be. Weapon, Armor, and Engine. You can upgrade them in any order you wish, but just remember that Armor allows you to go to different zones and get hit by harder mobs, your weapon allows you to deal more damage as to 1 shot mobs to gain ZP faster, and your engine allows you to spam your skills that require power also increasing your ZP production.

If you used EXP recorders you probably reached around level 60 using 10 normal exp recorders. Go and evolve and then head to Earth Scar. From here all you really need to do is find the level 200 mob Located at 0551, 0423. If you are artillery this task becomes super easy all you need to do is spam your normal attack on it until it dies. Make sure you never get hit or he will 1 shot you. Unfortunately, on Infantry it's rather annoying, since you kind of need to get in range to attack him, your skills dont hit fast enough to gain decent xp. What you need to do as an Infantry is open the zp mall, go to page 5 and buy OD Suppliers. These things cost a lot for now, but as long as you have killed and gained a bit of ZP reserve you should be good. Make sure you have upgraded and leveled your Fan OD ability a little so you can hit the boss for a decent chunk. Hopefully this takes you to around level 100. At this point you should have all your ultra gears for your level and a few thousand zp to spare.

Now head on to moon fortress. Again, you want to spam the use of OD suppliers using your OD skills to destroy everything in 1 hit. Each mob here drops 30-50 ZP, which means you need to kill at least 20-30 mobs to gain back your ZP for each OD supplier. This is easy to do and you can easily keep chaining OD suppliers. When you feel you've had enough of Moon Fortress Head to Green Planet and go to Neptune A. Again, use your OD suppliers and you should reach a decent level in no time doing this. Just be careful not to get hit, you will die!

After doing this for a bit, you've gained a bit of ZP and you have your ARMS and maybe even some cap levels.

- Caps & Units -

Leveling Cap is pretty straight forward, you simply need to reach level 130. Every level past 130 + 1 is how many levels you can increase your cap on your unit. level 135 is equivalent to level 6 Cap. You can reach up to level 255 CAP. I dont entirely know the formula that idle has created after 190, but just keep upgrading it as long as you can. You need Rose Quarts to upgrade your cap, buy the Amethyst from the ZP store and Swap it into Rose Quarts. At around level 30 CAP you'll need sapphires. Buy Amethyst and swap to them. I have not made it past level 150 CAP as of yet. This is what I know though. At about 135 CAP you start needing a CAP upgrade item. You get these by killing special mobs through various maps. If you find them during your leveling up process, you will know because they have a star over their head with a number. Your potency needs to be equal to or higher than that number to deal damage to them. Also, if they are green colored to you, this means that you wont get the drops from them. You need to be lower level than them to get their drops. To achieve this, you need to Overhaul and then go and kill them.

Idle has added in particle rebirth. This adds in either 1 or 2 extra evolutions on your current unit. However, not every unit has a 2nd particle rebirth. The one I know that has a second PR is the Infantry Pyro Unit, Light Infantry does not have a 2nd PR form. I am still trying to figure out which ones have them, so its a bit trial and error. The first Particle rebirth requires you to be level 200 and have level 80 CAP. The second PR requires you to be level 230 and have level 150 CAP. I'm pretty sure that the 2nd PR requires a bit of ZP, somewhere between 250k-350k. I've heard that you need to have repaired gears as well when attempting to do it, but i haven't run into this issue.

- Overhauling + Progression Beyond 181 -

Overhauling is really straight forward. Talk to the unit overhaul npc in steel warship marketplace. Leave the window open and do not click on input. Teleport to Galaxy Way, and once inside hit Input, then OK. You should go back to level 1 and the window should still be open. Now you can do OH's without ever having to go back to town. The OH window can be a bit intrusive, but it's manageable and convenient. It's important that you do not click back and input while you havnt completed the OH, otherwise you'll have to go back to steel warship and re open the OH window. Spam your OH's until you have potency mod C. Make sure you upgrade your mods by going to the R & D center in marketplace. Idle has made it so you can pretty much indefinitely do OH's and about every 10 OH's it increases the level required to finish after about 100 OH's. This is probably the easiest way to gain a bit extra potency.

Overhauling is rather important when trying to get higher and higher OH's. The EXP mods make it so you gain a lot more XP when killing and thus making your overhauls faster. You max out at 2400% exp bonus when all exp mods are maxed. Your Potency mods also increase XP amount. You can level potency mods to 50 each for a total of 150 Potency, which equates to 300% exp.

Getting past level 180, is actually quite annoying in comparison to after level 180. It takes probably 20x longer than it does getting from level 1 to 180 lol. However, the method I use to get you past 181 is rather simple. Save up around 450k - 500k ZP. Buy Super EXP recorders and use them nonstop until you reach level 181. After 181, you can enter a new map, that has level 270 mobs. As infantry, if you dont have sufficient core aux's you will get 1 shot easily, so I suggest spamming OD suppliers for this. I dont quite understand the algorithm idle used to reach level 255. I dont believe that it is XP driven but rather kill driven. Almost as if theres a random chance to level up after killing a mob. Either way, levels come rather quickly in contrast to 180. Go as long as you can afford OD suppliers. As an artillery its probably much easier.

after 189, you can access the core lottery, do it every day, and pray you get something good.

- tips -

- You can avoid doing all the nasty leveling grind if you get some high level to add you who does OH's. Friend XP is really good all the way up to 180, but after that it's basically useless.

- Starting out I recommend going Artillery. Infantry just has intrinsic failure when trying to tackle mobs you need to hit at range or they kill you. However, infantry I believe can farm ZP later much quicker and lazier.

- It takes about 5 - 6 hours to grind out about 1 million ZP. On Weekends, though ZP drops become doubled and can make this task easier.

- You can grab a 500% exp potion effect from entering the Obelisk npc located just northwest from the cap upgrade NPC. You can also purchase the Sniper, Axe, and particle sword from an npc inside.

Goodluck to all new players, and I hope that this guide helped you!

I am eXXo on the server, if ya see me ill be glad to help you out. Just please try to speak english lol . Previously known as Tank. Was a [PM] on Omniwar back in the day, I helped translate a lot of it, was never credited for it either

I was also Part of Alliance back on Official, but wasn't on very much as soon as I entered the fleet. KittyKate was my Mentor, and she always treated me well Unfortunately, like I said I wasn't very memorable because I had to stop playing soon after I joined Alliance and Kate. TMYK

GOOGLE TRANSLATE = SPANISH

Guía del juego + Consejos [Project Zero 2]

Decidí que quería crear una guía para los nuevos jugadores sobre cómo empezar y saber algunas cosas cosas para progresar y no sentirse totalmente perdido. Todavía estoy aprendiendo cosas también, así que si tienes algo que añadir por favor haz un post.

[Empezando]

Por lo tanto, acaba de descargar el cliente, parcheado, y creó una cuenta. Cuando entras en Steel Warship, lo primero que dices es "¿Cómo hago zp"?

- Hacer Zp para Progreso Temprano -

Hacer ZP en Project Zero es bastante fácil. Al principio, quieres empezar por salir al este en Steel Warship y matar cosas. Cada mafia caerá alrededor de 10-20 ZP cada uno en matar. No es nada loco alto, pero a medida que avanza en niveles y subir en los mapas de la ZP se incrementará por matar.

- Actualización de engranajes y nivelación -

Usted comienza con la insignia de plata, que le da 1 día de XP de la prima. Utiliza esto tan pronto como puedas, no te preocupes por tratar de usarlo estratégicamente, harás lo suficiente para la insignia dorada del centro comercial ZP en ningún momento. Zp es importante, pero también lo son los niveles y el equipo. Mi recomendación sería que mientras que la granja ZP, usted compra una Poción Triple XP en la 5 ª página de la ZP Mall mientras que la granja ZP. Alcanzarás alrededor del nivel 20-30 y luego el XP de los mobs apenas es suficiente para avanzar.

En este punto, después de alcanzar alrededor del nivel 25 o 30, usted debe tener un poco de ZP para hacer algo con. Si lo desea, puede utilizarlos en grabadores de exp, o simplemente actualizar sus artes a ultra. Su prioridad al actualizar el equipo debe ser. Arma, Armadura y Motor. Puedes actualizarlos en cualquier orden que quieras, pero recuerda que Armor te permite ir a diferentes zonas y ser golpeado por mobs más duros, tu arma te permite repartir más daño a 1 mobs de disparo para ganar ZP más rápido, y tu motor Le permite spam sus habilidades que requieren energía también aumentando su producción de ZP.

Si usó grabadoras EXP probablemente alcanzó el nivel 60 usando 10 grabadores de exp normales. Ir y evolucionar y luego dirigirse a la Tierra Cicatriz. Desde aquí todo lo que realmente necesita hacer es encontrar el nivel 200 mob Localizado en 0551, 0423. Si usted es artillería esta tarea se convierte en súper fácil todo lo que necesita hacer es spam su ataque normal en él hasta que muere. Asegúrate de que nunca te peguen o te dispare. Por desgracia, en la Infantería es bastante molesto, ya que tipo de necesidad de ponerse en rango para atacarlo, sus habilidades no golpear lo suficientemente rápido para obtener xp decente. Lo que necesita hacer como infantería es abrir el centro comercial zp, ir a la página 5 y comprar proveedores OD. Estas cosas cuestan mucho por ahora, pero siempre y cuando haya matado y ganado un poco de ZP reserva que debe ser bueno. Asegúrese de que ha actualizado y nivelado su capacidad de ventilador OD un poco para que pueda golpear al jefe de un pedazo decente. Esperemos que esto te lleva a alrededor de nivel 100. En este momento usted debe tener todos sus engranajes ultra para su nivel y unos pocos miles de zp de sobra.

Ahora dirígete a la fortaleza de la luna. Una vez más, desea spam el uso de los proveedores de OD con sus habilidades de OD para destruir todo en 1 golpe. Cada multitud aquí cae 30-50 ZP, lo que significa que usted necesita para matar al menos 20-30 mobs para ganar de nuevo su ZP para cada proveedor OD. Esto es fácil de hacer y usted puede mantener fácilmente encadenamiento OD proveedores. Cuando sientas que has tenido suficiente de Moon Fortress Head para Green Planet y vas a Neptune A. Una vez más, usa tus proveedores OD y deberías alcanzar un nivel decente en ningún momento haciendo esto. Sólo ten cuidado de no ser golpeado, ¡morirás!

Después de hacer esto por un poco, has ganado un poco de ZP y tienes tus ARMAS e incluso algunos niveles de límite.

- Casquillos y unidades -

Nivelación Cap es bastante sencillo, sólo tiene que alcanzar el nivel 130. Cada nivel pasado 130 + 1 es cuántos niveles puede aumentar su tapa en su unidad. Nivel 135 es equivalente al nivel 6 Cap. Puede alcanzar hasta el nivel 255 CAP. No entiendo enteramente la fórmula que el ocioso ha creado después de 190, pero apenas subsistencia que mejora mientras usted puede. Necesitas Rose Quarts para actualizar tu gorra, comprar la Amatista de la tienda ZP y cambiarla a Rose Quarts. En torno al nivel 30 CAP necesitará zafiros. Comprar Amatista e intercambiar a ellos. Todavía no he pasado del nivel 150 CAP. Esto es lo que sé. Alrededor de 135 CAP comienza a necesitar un elemento de actualización CAP. Usted obtiene estos matando mobs especiales a través de varios mapas. Si los encuentras durante el proceso de nivelación, sabrás porque tienen una estrella sobre la cabeza con un número. Su potencia debe ser igual o superior a ese número para causarle daño. Además, si son de color verde para usted, esto significa que usted no recibirá las gotas de ellos. Tienes que ser de nivel inferior que ellos para obtener sus gotas. Para lograr esto, es necesario revisar y luego ir y matarlos.

La inactividad se ha añadido en el renacimiento de partículas. Esto agrega en 1 o 2 evoluciones adicionales en su unidad actual. Sin embargo, no todas las unidades tienen un segundo renacimiento de partículas. El que sé que tiene un segundo PR es la Infantería Pyro Unidad, la Infantería Ligera no tiene una segunda forma PR. Todavía estoy tratando de averiguar cuáles tienen, por lo que es un poco de prueba y error. El primer renacimiento de Partículas requiere que usted sea nivel 200 y tenga nivel 80 CAP. El segundo PR requiere que usted sea nivel 230 y tenga nivel 150 CAP. Estoy bastante seguro de que la segunda PR requiere un poco de ZP, en algún lugar entre 250k-350k. He oído que usted necesita tener engranajes reparados también al intentar hacerlo, pero no he funcionado en este problema.

- Revisión + Progresión Más allá de 181 -

Revisión es realmente sencillo. Hable con la unidad de revisión npc en el mercado de acero buque de guerra. Deje la ventana abierta y no haga clic en la entrada. Teleport a la manera de la galaxia, y una vez dentro golpe la entrada, después Aceptar. Debe volver al nivel 1 y la ventana debe estar abierta. Ahora puedes hacer OH sin tener que volver a la ciudad. La ventana de OH puede ser un poco intrusivo, pero es manejable y conveniente. Es importante que no haga clic atrás y la entrada, mientras que havnt completado el OH, de lo contrario tendrá que volver a acero buque de guerra y volver a abrir la ventana de OH. Spam sus OH hasta que usted tenga mod C. de la potencia. Cerciórese de que usted mejora sus mods yendo al centro de R & D en marketplace. Idle lo ha hecho así que usted puede bastante indefinidamente hacer OH's y sobre cada 10 OH's aumenta el nivel requerido para terminar después de aproximadamente 100 OH's. Esta es probablemente la manera más fácil de ganar un poco de potencia extra.

Revisión es bastante importante cuando se trata de obtener más altos y más altos de OH. Los mods de EXP lo hacen para que gane mucho más XP al matar y por lo tanto hacer sus revisiones más rápido. Usted máximo en el bono de exp 2400% cuando todos los mods de exp son maxed. Sus mods Potency también aumentan la cantidad de XP. Puedes nivelar mods de potencia a 50 cada uno para un total de 150 Potencia, lo que equivale a 300% de exp.

Obtener más allá del nivel 180, es realmente bastante molesto en comparación con después del nivel 180. Se tarda probablemente 20x más de lo que hace llegar desde el nivel 1 a 180 lol. Sin embargo, el método que utilizo para llegar más allá de 181 es bastante simple. Ahorre alrededor de 450k - 500k ZP. Compre grabadoras Super EXP y úselas sin parar hasta llegar al nivel 181. Después de 181, puede ingresar un nuevo mapa, que tiene nivel 270 mobs. Como infantería, si usted no tiene suficientes auxiliares de núcleo que obtendrá 1 disparo fácilmente, por lo que sugiero spam proveedores OD para esto. No entiendo muy bien el algoritmo inactivo utilizado para alcanzar el nivel 255. No creo que es impulsado por XP, sino más bien matar impulsado. Casi como si theres una oportunidad al azar para subir de nivel después de matar a una multitud. De cualquier manera, los niveles vienen bastante rápidamente en contraste con 180. Vaya mientras usted pueda permitirse los surtidores del OD. Como una artillería es probablemente mucho más fácil.

Después de 189, puede acceder a la lotería central, hacerlo todos los días, y rezar para obtener algo bueno.

- consejos -

- Puedes evitar hacer todo el desagradable nivelación grind si consigues algún alto nivel para añadirte que hace OH's. Amigo XP es realmente bueno todo el camino hasta 180, pero después de que es básicamente inútil.

- Empezando, recomiendo ir a la artillería. La infantería sólo tiene un fallo intrínseco cuando trata de atacar a las mafias que necesita para golpear a su alcance o te matan. Sin embargo, la infantería creo que puede cultivar ZP más tarde mucho más rápido y más tarde.

- Se tarda alrededor de 5 - 6 horas para moler alrededor de 1 millón de ZP. Los fines de semana, aunque las gotas de ZP se duplican y pueden facilitar esta tarea.

- Usted puede agarrar un efecto de la poción de la exp del 500% de entrar en el npc del obelisco situado apenas al noroeste del NPC de la mejora de la tapa. También puedes comprar el francotirador, el hacha y la espada de partículas de un npc dentro.

Goodluck a todos los nuevos jugadores, y espero que esta guía te ayude!

Soy eXXo en el servidor, si ya me ves mal estaría encantado de ayudarte. Simplemente intenta hablar inglés lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2017, 07:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Is project zero still running?