Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cool ZO Private Server

Discussion on Cool ZO Private Server within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool ZO Private Server

Crazy ZO

Max. 185 in levels. 185 gears. +12. Almost fully translated. 400 ZP per bag drop.

Enjoy!
Old 11/18/2009, 19:23   #2

Not really seems to me like Steel Warship is a PvP Zone which it really shouldn't be all they do is kick the people that do the offense, then the people come back and start up again if they want to send a message then they should tell people that if you Pk in SW it's bannable.

The server is also full of alot of overpowered people that seems too be pretty much unkillable, by using overpowered donations that's what half the population is that I'm seeing not much fun in playing there.

EDIT: Wanted to add in that the ZO.exe has two files in it once weird named one and a Zero Launcher both of with have a W32/Backdoor-based virus.
Old 01/22/2010, 10:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by virpyre View Post
Not really seems to me like Steel Warship is a PvP Zone which it really shouldn't be all they do is kick the people that do the offense, then the people come back and start up again if they want to send a message then they should tell people that if you Pk in SW it's bannable.

The server is also full of alot of overpowered people that seems too be pretty much unkillable, by using overpowered donations that's what half the population is that I'm seeing not much fun in playing there.

EDIT: Wanted to add in that the ZO.exe has two files in it once weird named one and a Zero Launcher both of with have a W32/Backdoor-based virus.
I think this server is a inside job cause it sucksIm serous i feel like the only way to play on this server is to donate so i can get the gears needed fast 1k zp drop just isnt going well and everyone is rude and cant talk.I hope someone can get another decent server going.
Old 01/22/2010, 16:22   #4

Lets all Hope Evolution Online aka Apocalypse Online gets up then we all would have fun playing and for pkers they will have fun kicking A** but not in SW/GC, Anywhere else is fine
Old 01/22/2010, 17:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by erocne2 View Post
Crazy ZO

Max. 185 in levels. 185 gears. +12. Almost fully translated. 400 ZP per bag drop.

Enjoy!
First off most of your information is wrong. I play the server and like it for the most part... Its the only decent population one out there right now ( I am waiting for this evolution one to come out and then I'll switch)

Max level is 187. 185 gears, +12. Most of the important stuff is NOT translated. The GMs or PMs friends and chars magically have full perf micro def chips. One of the GMs donated 6 trillion to the 10+ pilot donation rankings making him 2x the amount of 2nd place. (although its not much of a diff but 3-6 pot its still annoying) They have weekend event that takes them about 3-6 hours to turn off switching leveling from 4% to 1.4% and ZP from 400 to 1200 and it has been on since last Friday.

I havent found these virus that virpyre claims to be in there yet and he hasnt replied to my other post asking him which program he used to detect it.

Other few things. Since Ive been on there has been no crashes or downtime except for last night where the mobs in non-mission maps were not spawning and their maintenance. GM/PM not very active

The PKing in SW is a little annoying but this is a PK game and there is safe zones to do stuff and it wont stop you from doing the stuff you actually want to do.

Bottom line is its the best server out there right now because its the only one with over 10 people.

Edit #2 : PKing in SW is enforced now.
Old 01/22/2010, 20:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manimeguy View Post
First off most of your information is wrong. I play the server and like it for the most part... Its the only decent population one out there right now ( I am waiting for this evolution one to come out and then I'll switch)

Max level is 187. 185 gears, +12. Most of the important stuff is NOT translated. The GMs or PMs friends and chars magically have full perf micro def chips. One of the GMs donated 6 trillion to the 10+ pilot donation rankings making him 2x the amount of 2nd place. (although its not much of a diff but 3-6 pot its still annoying) They have weekend event that takes them about 3-6 hours to turn off switching leveling from 4% to 1.4% and ZP from 400 to 1200 and it has been on since last Friday.

I havent found these virus that virpyre claims to be in there yet and he hasnt replied to my other post asking him which program he used to detect it.Also when you make a server it is ideal to think of all not just few.a 1k zp drop is nothing compared to people who have plus 12's on at lvl 1.

Other few things. Since Ive been on there has been no crashes or downtime except for last night where the mobs in non-mission maps were not spawning and their maintenance. GM/PM not very active

The PKing in SW is a little annoying but this is a PK game and there is safe zones to do stuff and it wont stop you from doing the stuff you actually want to do.

Bottom line is its the best server out there right now because its the only one with over 10 people.

we have no choice but to play this crapy server thats the problems ive been playing and my account misteriously disappeared.i made another and wow all the sudden it seems to be harder to catch up some of us have lifes to live and dont want to be in a Private server all day and night.We need more opportunities.Im not doanting to a server were people dont get along or cant help each other out or delete accounts because someone is getting close to their lvl or power.it seems that only my account disappeared to with no warning.I think mental people play on this server.i havent seen a decent patch come out since it got put together.so this means the pm's and gm's friends have donated and said screw the rest of the players.thats why it all over powered.
Old 01/30/2010, 01:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustdemon View Post
we have no choice but to play this crapy server thats the problems ive been playing and my account misteriously disappeared.i made another and wow all the sudden it seems to be harder to catch up some of us have lifes to live and dont want to be in a Private server all day and night.We need more opportunities.Im not doanting to a server were people dont get along or cant help each other out or delete accounts because someone is getting close to their lvl or power.it seems that only my account disappeared to with no warning.I think mental people play on this server.i havent seen a decent patch come out since it got put together.so this means the pm's and gm's friends have donated and said screw the rest of the players.thats why it all over powered.
AMEN! well said brother!
and last time i checked THERE WERE NO GM/PM's ON THE SERVER
everyone does w/e the hell they wish to do, and it says that PK in warship is not allowed, but players still do it, and there's no one to do anything.
Old 01/30/2010, 02:42   #8

its boring either way, 400 zp is too much on a drop. 4% level is too easy. Lame server
Old 02/03/2010, 11:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aire0n View Post
its boring either way, 400 zp is too much on a drop. 4% level is too easy. Lame server
i have to agree i played this server for like 5 mins and quite sence pkers in sw to fast lvling and over powering brats that think they all it .. Pfff server sucks >:0
Old 04/19/2010, 06:26   #10

Quote:
YEAH RIGHT! What load of bullsh*t!!!!!!!

Ive been playing in Crazy ZO. and for a month or so. PK in SW is not bannable! and when there is PM they just watch from afar. [Some locks you out of the game if you annoy them by complaining about PK in SW!
Old 04/22/2010, 16:23   #11

Theres lvl 190 gear now, max lvl is 187, 400zp each box and u level up at 5% exp
Old 04/23/2010, 00:31   #12

lvl up at 5%? -.- thats ******* stupid.
Old 04/26/2010, 20:02   #13

its actually like 50 percent or some thing
Old 04/27/2010, 04:45   #14

you play there? meh i wouldnt. then again im not playing any zero right now.... yay for occupational hazards. ****!!!
Old 04/27/2010, 07:08   #15

yea well both servers have been down like 4 days for a "one day hardware upgrade" so theres not alot of any rates at the moment >.<