Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Poll] Zero Pserver

Discussion on [Poll] Zero Pserver within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Poll] Zero Pserver

Hey. Its DiobloSlayeR(Hosted Alpha-0nline Beta - The First Zero Pserver:P) thinking of announcing a new pserver. I want to ask from you all if you want me to make a server for ya'll to enjoy, or not:P. Tell me your suggestions, thx!
Old 11/04/2009, 16:32   #2

So if you could make a server with the following, it might actually last highest pop server right now is APOnline with about 30'ish people but; seems like every server is the same:

Experience
Most start out with massive exp, so get to 180/180/180 in a day the real task starts on the grind from 180-185/90 I mean if they give you fast exp why not make it easy to get to 185/90 as well. It would be easier just to make a server with low exp gain but a little faster the real ZeroOnline, like ZO is x1 why not have a x3 or x5 server instead of always high rates.

Zero Points
Most people also start with huge drops of zp some have had boxes drop 1380 others have had 4000 zp drop at once. I wish there was a server out there for zero that is much like Acme Online (Eudemon Online Server) they have mostly everything that normal Eudemon's Online with just small boost. Basically what I'm saying is have regular monsters drop 5-25 zp without overdrive skills active once active give it two times the effect (10-50 zp), there could also be special monsters in the game that drop anywhere 200-400 zp but it would only happen past level 130 where it's needed most.

Gear
Most servers out there have basic gear, some start you off with ultra gear, others make gain +12 gear pretty simple (if you include the +12 exploit) sure some have Lv. 190 gear but it's really just a copy of Lv. 1 gear graphics leave basic gear at the start, when people want something better they can do missions or use zp.

Content
Alot of people seem to focus on custom content, like x3 exp potions for 200-250 zp, or custom npc's that sell the best stuff in the game for crazy amounts of zp. I've seen some servers out there update there content totally messing up things in previous content, an not even bother fixing the issue.

I'd welcome a server like this:
Experience: x3-5
Drop: x1-3 (items would still hold value)
Zero Points: 5-25 (OD 10-50, Lv. 130+ 200-400
Gear: Starting Gear - Basic (can get better with work)
Content: Basic Content, Full English speaking NPC's (no gibberish), Fusion System, Few Custom NPC's (maybe an x3,x5,x10 exp potions), 100% Working Space Missions, Random Encounter Missions, 100% Working Gear Missions.
Donations: No custom super powered donations, keep it basic just zero points.

Most servers once they actually get going they modify there drops and exp from there original plan, so basically veteran players are super over powered and new players are to far under geared. Most leave because of imbalances, if you're going to change content or revamp servers then they should wipe so there's no problems.
Old 11/06/2009, 18:47   #3

Brilliant! That is the best idea, Im finding ppl to help me out with too, so if any one is interested just let me know :]
Old 11/07/2009, 06:20   #4

hey Diablo,
i played the Alpha-Online pserver. it was pretty good until it started crashing alot
and i agree with virpyre. he has a really great idea, and i would like to see this pserver come to life. I currently play CrazyZO, cuz thats the best iv seen. but his idea is real nice
Old 11/10/2009, 19:56   #5

i will bring this up again because i had spent hours on this post ---> this has alot of ideas so pick out your favorets and **** and use as you wish. also this will be for a long term server beacsue people quit a zs because 1. get borad fast 2. donators 3. no fun.
for all thos that want the "epic lving" make 2 sub servers in the one simular to moon/cent and orian (excuse me for spelling) make one for long term and one for the actuall game. with friend exp and **** the real game is fun but i hate tq so fk them and another thing if you made a game 1.5x it would be great and stuff also if you want custom weapons/shields i can make in 3ds max but i would need the special tq tool set that alows the conversion in to the zero online textureing/modling extention types. i have weapons made but where never released if you wish to see some of them please go to this is my myspace and in my "zero stuff" or "made weapons" or some thing like that folder there will be pictures. i dont remember the name i stoped going to myspace. how ever i wish not to be an admin for alot of reasons and if i do become a modler all i would want is the tool set (needed for building) and all the current weapons/armor/units so i can manipulate them and make a lv 180 evolution or some thing like that. yea its posible and i can do it with the tools. or maybe lv 190 or for servers that go up to lv 250+ evo's for 180,230,250.

sorry for the long post and any and all errors in spelling please mod this post andmy last one to sute your tast.

personall emails over here/msn/yahoo please send a message to me on here and if you request msn/yahoo i will provide.
Old 11/19/2009, 08:25   #6

Hey Dio =].
How are you?
Old 01/08/2010, 05:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dresdon View Post
hey Diablo,
i played the Alpha-Online pserver. it was pretty good until it started crashing alot
and i agree with virpyre. he has a really great idea, and i would like to see this pserver come to life. I currently play CrazyZO, cuz thats the best iv seen. but his idea is real nice
CrazyZo is a trashy server with trashy people that take your accounts for no reason.
Old 01/09/2010, 18:34   #8

The majority of people that leave real ZO want to get away from the slow grind and low zp. I would not recommend making a low rate server... People want to be a high level and have all Ultra +12 Super Double Sock...etc
Old 01/09/2010, 22:10   #9

Thumbs up

Yea you could make it high rate if you want people to get bored after a few days of playing. Mostly every server out there that I've seen has started out with high rates to get people pulled in, but once they start to get a decent community going they lower the zp drops and exp rates. I still play zero online actively, I don't mind the grind it's not as hard as people proclaim it too be you can get from 1 to 60 in a few hours now. When you register from December 24th – January 23rd all new players get a Newcomer Pack, which is very sweet it's a $500 value.

Newcomer Pack
Level 1: Double EXP Potion
Level 20: Double EXP Potion & Bronze Badge (3 Days)
Level 40: x2 Double EXP Potion & x2 EXP Recorders
Level 60: Lv. 60 Elite Equipment Set
Level 80: x3 Double EXP Potion & x3 EXP Recorders
Level 90: x3 Double EXP Potion, x3 EXP Recorders & Bronze Badge (3 Days)
Level 100: Lv. 100 Elite Equipment Set & 3-Cores Pack
Level 110: x3 Double EXP Potion, x3 EXP Recorders & Silver Badge (7 Days)
Level 120: x3 Double EXP Potion, x3 EXP Recorders & 3-Cores Pack
Level 130: Level 120: x3 Double EXP Potion, x3 EXP Recorders, 3-Cores Pack & Silver Badge (7 Days)
Level 140: Level 120: x5 Double EXP Potion, x5 EXP Recorders, 5-Cores Pack & Silver Badge (7 Days)
Level 145: Lv. 145 Elite Equipment Set + Ultra Weapon
Old 01/10/2010, 00:47   #10

Thats just a desperate cry by TQ to get the noobs interested again. Alot of people get tired of being pked in missions/while grinding, causing them to leave. The newcomer pack is just going to be abused by the high levels who will make new accounts over and over and level them up to get the ultra weapon (unless they're bound).

Edit: They are bound. I still believe this will be another fail by TQ.
Old 01/10/2010, 02:17   #11

Well, I'm tired of high rate servers that change when they get decent amounts of players on them also people on the high rate servers seem to use exploits, hacks, etc they also don't follow rules.

I welcome a low rates (x1-5) or medium rates (x7-15), high rate is x20 or higher.
Old 01/11/2010, 01:27   #12

TQ is a failure they try to get people to come back to the game but all they do is push players to buy more money and **** and push people off the server and pretty much force players to find pservers (something easy and fun)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2010, 05:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster View Post
TQ is a failure they try to get people to come back to the game but all they do is push players to buy more money and **** and push people off the server and pretty much force players to find pservers (something easy and fun)
I so agree.
Old 01/12/2010, 13:14   #14

any pservers running?
Old 01/12/2010, 13:15   #15

The only one as of right now is CrazyZO but im about to bring up Evolution online aka Apocalypse Online within a few days