Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Want You (Editors.coders.developers)

Discussion on I Want You (Editors.coders.developers) within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Want You (Editors.coders.developers)

hello all
my name is vlad

i create server Thunder-ZO

i need coders and developers for make good server , all what i doing is not for me i do it for people

my server look fine i need people coders
Old 05/05/2014, 23:02   #2

elite*gold: 540
you tried this scam once before lol nothing new just another spam post
Old 05/05/2014, 23:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm sorry I know you
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Ion Network] Looking Developers/Coders For New Project
12/20/2013 - Rohan - 8 Replies
Hello Everyone, Most of you know me as Mr.Ion the owner of Ion Networks. Recently its come to my attention that most people want Ion Rohan back. From countless private messages on my Forums and Facebook page, I've decided to start a new project. This project will be different from all the others that people have had out in the past. The server will also be different, no longer will be it rules by staff but by the people. All games Ion-Network now sponsors is run by the community not the...
Dear Developers and other new coders
12/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Dear Developers here at Hero Online Section!!! If there is anything you need help with PM me i still have time on my hands right now, not today im working on my firm so I'm busy for like 5 h more but i could offer all my PHP,HMTL,CSS,VB.NET,MYSQL skills if some one needs it. I don't want money i only want my name for credits <3 I'm thinking to make a open source login system using Elitepvpers site as login security. PM Me or write here. Peace and love :mofo:
Looking to Assemble a Team of "Coders/Memory Editors"
07/26/2011 - Planetside - 7 Replies
***If you've "hacked" a game, or never "hacked" in your life, keep reading this, if you're still interested. Hello Planetside hackers(or leechers), I have come to terms that I cannot do everything myself. Though it is nice spending nights up (because I cannot go to sleep til 6am), trying to find codes in Planetside and modify them. Also, my idea base (limited to me), is quite small, since I'm frustrated trying to find code that will separate enemies from friendies in a pull hack. ...
Calling All CODERS And Game Editors :)
04/11/2010 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Well Mr/Mrs Coder/game edito I Have a question for you. Could you Please Try To Make a English Translation Patch For The Korean Version Of The Game? i understand its hard i would try my self but i would end up wrecking everything XD Please Try To Help ~ashley