Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Zero
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bloodsage Online [ECHO Gaming]

Discussion on [Release] Bloodsage Online [ECHO Gaming] within the Zero forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Release] Bloodsage Online [ECHO Gaming]

I would like to release a new server named Bloodsage Online. It is ran on a dedicated server and is well maintained. Zp rate 10 or 300 at a 1 to 3 rate. Level rate very low. You will have to work for your spot. We are not the best and we my not have what other servers have but we will grow and why not grow together!

Server Name: Bloodsage Online(Medium)
Company: ECHO Gaming
Dedicated Server: Yes
Support: 24/7
Zp Rate: 1000 Zp Monday-Thursday 1380 Zp Friday-Sunday
Level Rate: Easy/hard
Special features: As i am new to this i dont have many extra features to support at this time. I do have 2 new quest that will be put in to the game.
Max Level: 180
Max Cap: 255
Events: We will be having event weekends every weekend. You can speak to the Town Host NPC every weekend to join. Earn more zp. We are working on recoding client for a new out look on the game. Look more modern. As i said it will take time as i am new to this.
Server Maintains: Everyday
-------------------------------------------------------
Server Name: Dragon Online(Hard)
Company: ECHO Gaming
Dedicated Server: Yes
Support: 24/7
Zp Rate: 1 to 3/ 5 zp or 30 zp
Level Rate: Easy/hard
Special features: Core Dealer, Get all types of cores, Event Center, Daily ZP Claim, ZP Map, and more to come check the website for more info!
Max Level: 180
Max Cap: 255
Server Maintains: Everyday

[Updates In-Progress]
New Quest - 61% Complete
Translating - 67% Complete
New Interface - 78% Complete

[Update's]
We are working on are new maps still we are 50% complete
Level 190 Gear is available on 11-18-13 with patch 5032
You can now buy +12 gear, x4 potion for leveling, Leveling map, Updated login time admin
Patch 5029 released the new items in the shopingmall Chomsky Atom(+9), Chomsky Atom(+8), and 4 Cell Cores.
New Quest you can now find items from the monsters to exchange for ZP in game! November 10th, 2013
Login Time NPC 1 Hours Online (500 ZP) 2 Hours Online (1000 ZP) 5 Hours Online (1500 ZP) - November 9th, 2013
New Quest Evoy NPC with custom quest to do for ZP or 4 cell cores - November 8th, 2013
New Core Seller/Daily ZP Claim released in patch 5023 - November 6th, 2013
New Event Center NPC now released in patch 5022 - November 1st, 2013

Come check us out at

ECHO Gaming Support:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2013, 14:07   #2

elite*gold: 540
you got ***** to try and post a server here with my edits as your base twice in a row .... i give you 1 week to remove them, if not then well you get the idea also multi accounting to give yourself thanks is not allowed here
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2013, 22:17   #3

thats not my account? and yeah im using your client but im slowly but surly getting your things out of it. i would understand if it was your database but its not. no need to get rude.
Old 11/07/2013, 00:11   #4

if you would have used the client released here by me for u then u wouldnt need to remove anything .... client edits take a lot of work and I didnt do all that work for you .... remove my client from your server immediately or i will

pretty simple
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2013, 01:53   #5

lol I am still around idle I see your point in having him remove your client files what if he uploaded the client you released would you still claim them or would you let him use it that's my question for you bro
Old 11/07/2013, 02:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvane101 View Post
lol I am still around idle I see your point in having him remove your client files what if he uploaded the client you released would you still claim them or would you let him use it that's my question for you bro
you got ur server ended for this lol you shouldnt be encouraging him
.. if he uploaded my client here i would have the post removed for violation and make a report on that member as well as have the links taken down
if he uses the client that I gave u guys to use
then there is no problem because my edits are not in it

dont push ur luck wolfvane you will force me to get nasty

its things like this that make me not interested in releasing things here for you guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2013, 03:13   #7

lol whos says I ended my server you honestly I am just taking a break with all my medical problems I have yeah I shut my server down cause of health reasons but maybe things will pick back up next year after the holidays wait isn't Omni coming out in a couple of months oh I cant wait for that how do you want your servers fried or crispy lmao
Old 11/07/2013, 03:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfvane101 View Post
lol whos says I ended my server you honestly I am just taking a break with all my medical problems I have yeah I shut my server down cause of health reasons but maybe things will pick back up next year after the holidays wait isn't Omni coming out in a couple of months oh I cant wait for that how do you want your servers fried or crispy lmao
somehow i doubt omniwar would be trying to use files off of my server and i dont have any interest in their files so there would be no reason for us to fight lol
nice tactic to try and involve yet another server in your petty argument lol

as far as your excuses about ur server yeh sure whatever u say dude .... lol we both know how it actually came about and thats all that matters

you will lose fighting with me just like every other time you tried so please just grow a little common sense and go back to being ignored ....

this post doesnt concern your server and I doubt any server owner would want u picking fights or talking about other servers in their release threads not that it really matters at this point

I dont know why it always ends up someone trying to use my files lol to be honest they would have a lot better luck using their own and not having to deal with the mistakes i made while i was building it ... there are a lot of things a person could do with it that would be a lot easier if they didnt have to take my stuff out

whoever you are bloodrage or whatnot this guy is not helping your case at all
lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2013, 03:55   #9

let me give some advise here actually blood you should remove the current client you have cause idle will do anything in his power too take you down. that's all I am gonna say on this matter blood on a note though Who says I wont be back anytime soon ill always be around too give advise and all I did was ask a simple question too you idle if you will let him use the client that you put out I got the answer too it so basically I am trying too help blood out by giving him an option. have a good day you all peace I am out lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2013, 11:39   #10

I am working on a new client as we speak now i have been all day! Give me some time your edits will be gone(:
Old 11/07/2013, 13:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1git4lx View Post
your client is demonpower his so saying its your client isnt really smart you only changed a little bit but doesnt make it your client..
lmao I bought demonpower which is now owned by me want to look at the thread concerning it? go search for yourself or better yet ask powerchaos the owner of that server originally
want to see the copyright of my edits? okay submit a letter with the proper forms to your local copyright office
we have been through all this before in every other harrassing post you made
quit trolling me lol
u try to start problems in every thread you have ever made I dont know why u havent been banned yet

post reported

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrage2013 View Post
I am working on a new client as we speak now i have been all day! Give me some time your edits will be gone(:
if you start with the client i released for you guys it might be easier for you because I have updated a lot of parts in my client and it would be rather emberrassing to say projectzero all over everything u have anyways lol
if you need help removing anything feel free to message me and i can do it for you
when u have done this please update your links so that I can verify this and then we have no further problem ... good luck
Old 11/07/2013, 14:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1git4lx View Post
im not trolling i just give my opinion you should have known by now to not claiming stuff you didnt make yourself besides your the only one trolling around on every server trying to shut them down..

epvp was a place were you could share your stuff with others but your the one trying to shutdown any competition so i could ask the same why didnt they banned you yet..

the mods probly have a good reason for it but i think you should stop threatening others and DMCA them but obvious your affraid for competition..
you have contributed to nothing as far as this section is concerned except making an account purely to harass me Im flattered ... not really
the author of this thread came up with a solution before you even posted ... there is no reason or excuse for your abusing remarks
epvp is a place to share files yes and if everyone stole from each other on here no one would ever post here
thanks for trashing this guys thread and turning it into an argument about nothing

post copyright enfringment? yes .. if i need to thats kinda the point behind having copyright lol
I have my own copyrights i dont need to pose as a tq representative though you dont need to imply it your lies are not effective and only succeed in making problems for people other than me. (you arent hurting my reputation any or doing anything that will harm me in any way except maybe annoy me by posting these comments no matter how hard you try)
you are right my actions speak for themselves
..... if I was half as evil as you imply I am then why would I have given this guy a chance to remove my files ...
Old 11/07/2013, 14:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
you have contributed to nothing as far as this section is concerned except making an account purely to harass me Im flattered ... not really
the author of this thread came up with a solution before you even posted ... there is no reason or excuse for your abusing remarks
epvp is a place to share files yes and if everyone stole from each other on here no one would ever post here
thanks for trashing this guys thread and turning it into an argument about nothing

post copyright enfringment? yes .. if i need to thats kinda the point behind having copyright lol ..... if I was half the person that you imply I am then why would I have given this guy a chance to remove my files ...
Let it go (no point in wasting time on it), I talked to both digital and wolf, they won't be posting in this thread anymore.

(Back to lurking and working on Omni's return)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2013, 10:55   #14

Alright Conner you got my attention now, I see updates on your server ... several in fact mirroring the updates I have been posting here ... lol, but I dont see anything suggesting you have removed or even edited your client what gives man ... tryin to be fair here and youre not being very forthcoming ...
you forced my hand here

this was my final attempt to deal with this peacefully
Old 11/08/2013, 19:48   #15

i am working on it im not no genius like everyone on this forum when it comes to the client i have yet to add one of your items you have in your game in to my db. i dont want anything that goes in projectzo who wants to play a server thats the same as the last one? you have to have your own thing that's how you get your players. trust me im not wanting your edits!